Could u transfer Jonny Williams to ipswich on loan. Also increase the CA or PA of Tyrone mings who chelsea,everton and arsenal are looking to buy. Also improve Teddy Bishop slighty who the same teams are looking at. Thanks

Is it ok if I post transfers that have happened in the Icelandic league or have you already done them?

Not sure what has been done yet but would like to see Downing CA increased a bit.
Been West Ham's best player so far and created the second most chances in the league (maybe Vision and Passing up to 16?)

Also I expect the SI have Sakho as one of our weakest Strikers, Wondering if he could be improved due to his form so far?

Lastly Reid needs a boost like last year, he's one of the fastest players at West Ham and most solid.

Cheers

Hallam hope gone back to Everton (sheff wed), sheff wed signed Garry Taylor fletcher on loan, sheff wed sent out Gary madine to Coventry.

Not sure what has been done yet but would like to see Downing CA increased a bit.
Been West Ham's best player so far and created the second most chances in the league (maybe Vision and Passing up to 16?)

Also I expect the SI have Sakho as one of our weakest Strikers, Wondering if he could be improved due to his form so far?

Lastly Reid needs a boost like last year, he's one of the fastest players at West Ham and most solid.

Cheers

I am pretty sure Sakho has already been fixed (been made better). But remember: He has not suddenly become CR7.

Regarding Downing I would agree, but I think he also got a slight CA upgrade towards CM/OM positions. Marshall can correct me on these.

Reid: I agree. Seems a super solid defender. But the increase has to be slight, as he is already quite good in the game as it is now. I don't think he would get starting positions in top six clubs. (Traditionally at least).

- If these Romeo Beckham rumors are true, then I would like to see him at Arsenal

Brooklyn. According to reports Romeo is with the acedemy and is about 9 years old. Brooklyn is the 15 year old.
If it is true I wonder if the kid actually has any talent, or if its just a commercial thing. The Beckham name is worth a lot of money with shirt sales etc I would guess.

Downloaded your update Marshall, and appreciate your hard work and effort. Fantastic job! Can you please add Ianis Hagi (Son of great Gheroghe). Plays on FC Vitorul youth team in Romania. Also George Puskas of Inter needs a major upgrade. Kid is a wonderkid already.

Would love to see Azpi more of a left back than right back now?
Cahill to majorly improved?
Drogba, Gerrard, Lamps, xavi etc. old players should not have any potential ability..
Diego Costa is better than Aguero in PA
Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Lewis Baker .. need PA changes
Patrick Roberts looks a great future as does Jack Grealish..
A major CA/PA change needs to happen to Luiz Adriano

Kieren Westwood should get an upgrade he has been immense all season pulling off save after save in almost every game, by far our best player this season so far. (Sheffield Wednesday)

Also Glenn Loovens, Tom Lees, Joe Mattock & Liam Palmer might need an upgrade, our main defence with Westwood and have managed to keep 8 clean sheets in the Championship this season, and only conceded 14 goals in the first 17 games. (Only Middlesbrough have conceded less)
ill take a look
Could u transfer Jonny Williams to ipswich on loan. Also increase the CA or PA of Tyrone mings who chelsea,everton and arsenal are looking to buy. Also improve Teddy Bishop slighty who the same teams are looking at. Thanks
Not adding short loans in for the starter updates, Mings will be improved
Is it ok if I post transfers that have happened in the Icelandic league or have you already done them?
They'll be done at some point :)

Cheers
Downing and Sakho done, agree on Reid
Hallam hope gone back to Everton (sheff wed), sheff wed signed Garry Taylor fletcher on loan, sheff wed sent out Gary madine to Coventry.
Not adding in short term loans until January
Only long-term loans will be fixed (right?).
thats correct
Brooklyn. According to reports Romeo is with the acedemy and is about 9 years old. Brooklyn is the 15 year old.
If it is true I wonder if the kid actually has any talent, or if its just a commercial thing. The Beckham name is worth a lot of money with shirt sales etc I would guess.
I will be adding him in but not a wonderkid at this point - The name thing could be very true
Downloaded your update Marshall, and appreciate your hard work and effort. Fantastic job! Can you please add Ianis Hagi (Son of great Gheroghe). Plays on FC Vitorul youth team in Romania. Also George Puskas of Inter needs a major upgrade. Kid is a wonderkid already.
Ill take a look
Would love to see Azpi more of a left back than right back now?
Cahill to majorly improved?
Drogba, Gerrard, Lamps, xavi etc. old players should not have any potential ability..
Diego Costa is better than Aguero in PA
Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Lewis Baker .. need PA changes
Patrick Roberts looks a great future as does Jack Grealish..
A major CA/PA change needs to happen to Luiz Adriano

Ill take a look

Older players dont need their PA reduced - they have already reached that and will only decrease because of age

Ongenda(PSG) in real life he is loaned out to Bastia but in the game he is a Bastia player o_O

Aup mate. Some serious work needs to be done on derby players. Will hughes best player outside prem league has a dire PA, CA cud do with a boost too. Chris martin top scorer and best stk outside prem has dire CA and PA aswell. Jeff hendrick CA PA aswell plus the CA of craig bryson... si have really messed up the stats for derbys players tut tut.

Increase Gylfi Sigurdsson's vision, he's been phenomenal for Swansea and his through balls have been one of the sole reasons Swansea are 5th right now. (**** Michu!)

Any chance you could look at Roland Aarrons at Newcastle? possibly looking at current stats? cheers

Aup mate. Some serious work needs to be done on derby players. Will hughes best player outside prem league has a dire PA, CA cud do with a boost too. Chris martin top scorer and best stk outside prem has dire CA and PA aswell. Jeff hendrick CA PA aswell plus the CA of craig bryson... si have really messed up the stats for derbys players tut tut.
I agree mate - i actually looked through them this morning
Increase Gylfi Sigurdsson's vision, he's been phenomenal for Swansea and his through balls have been one of the sole reasons Swansea are 5th right now. (**** Michu!)
Ill take a look what it already is
Any chance you could look at Roland Aarrons at Newcastle? possibly looking at current stats? cheers

CA/PA been changed, will take a look at stats.. any specific you feel?

CA/PA been changed, will take a look at stats.. any specific you feel?[/QUOTE]

Dribbling, Vision, flair, passing are main 1s, but a lot of his other are poor 3'w n 4's for a lot of stats (feel free to improve any u see fit)

Preferred moves- Run down left, knock ball past opponent, runs often

CA/PA been changed, will take a look at stats.. any specific you feel?

Dribbling, Vision, flair, passing are main 1s, but a lot of his other are poor 3'w n 4's for a lot of stats (feel free to improve any u see fit)

Preferred moves- Run down left, knock ball past opponent, runs often[/QUOTE]

Cheers, ill take a look

HEy LFCMarshall
i know that FM14 is for you close theme but i wanna have one asking please
could you edit your last FM2014 update with add these two changes the same stats/attributes technical, physical, mental for Cristiano Ronaldo and Ricardo Quaresma the same how in your FM2015update
ony these 2 changes plzzz, your FM14 last update was fantastic job and i know its hard work to do it but these 2 changes take you few minutes
can you put this file in your fm 2014 transer update or replace your last file with new who added this 2 small changes (CR7 and RQ7)
cheers mate