LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevenage have confirmed that Graham Westley, John Dreyer and Dino Maamria are all going to Preston.

Graham as Manager, Dreyer as assistant manager and Maamria as first team coach

Elias from Ermis Aradippou to Beroe (Stara Zagora)
Iskren Pisarov from Lokomotiv (Sofia) to Beroe (Stara Zagora)
Hermes Palomino from Cherno More to Zorya Luhansk
Preslav Yordanov from Lokomotiv (Sofia) to Chernomorets (Burgas)
Ramazan Bisevic from Buducnost to Slavia (Sofia)
Vladislav Zlatinov from Beroe (Stara Zagora) to Slavia(Sofia)
Radek Petr from Eupen to Ludogorets (Razgrad)

Ricardo Rodriguez from Zurich to Wolfsburg
Balazs Dzsudzsak from Anji to Dinamo Moscow
Giovanni Sio from Sion to Wolfsburg
Pape Camara from Standard Liege to Valenciennes

Could you improve the finances of some chinese clubs (Shenhua, Beijing, Dalian, Guangzhou) as they are currently big spending. Shanghai Shenhua have for example just 100k to spend

James Wallace loan deal at Stevenage has finished already for some reason just a couple of days after he joined :/

still think richards needs a serious increase in dribbling/crossing/creativity.

Update works fine, just downloaded it myself and its fine..

@nihenna - like who? all changs i have made i deem to be realistic... sometimes it ruins the game making to bigger changs

Im guessing we can still make suggestions for the next update such as if you have made a few mistakes etc?

Update works fine, just downloaded it myself and its fine..

@nihenna - like who? all changs i have made i deem to be realistic... sometimes it ruins the game making to bigger changs
Rasmus Elm in AZ Alkmaar definitely deserves better. Rasmus Elm is a **** of a set piece-taker, aswell as a passer, a shooter, a technician, and yeah the list goes on. It's not a coincidence clubs like Tottenham, United and AC Milan has shown interest. Not to mention he's one of the best players in the national team.

I don't blame you for not knowing much of him though, since he plays in the Netherlands(no offense Dutch people), but that's why you gotta listen to the tips in the thread. Some of it might be utter ****, but some of the tips are serious and definitely earns to be noted and taken care of.

Another question aswell. I love your updates and have been using them since a while back, but obviously put more effort in the Premier League and English players than say German players. You should definitely think about hiring "scouts" who'll give you realistic and detailed tips in a certain country. Make a form they have to fill out and show they are interested and serious. I'm positive there are many people who are willing to help you.

To end this whole sha-blam, I would just like to thank you for the constant updates and for the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back