LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not as good as it has been in previous year becayuse i havent had as much time, but hopefully you'll like it :)

Looks good to me mate. Going to start a Newcastle league, hopefully Cabeye and Ba have been improved a bit. Excellent work. cheers

Havent started a save properly yet but had a look around on the game and it all looks pretty good so far :) Also going to start a save as Newcastle.

I can't get your latest version to work. Anyone else having similar issues?

I can't get your latest version to work. Anyone else having similar issues?
Me too mate!Also a bunch of other people! I have downloaded all of Billie's updates since last year and all of them were working fine!
I have tried the following to make it work but still nothing!
1) Deleted every other DB in the file
2) Redownloaded and did the above once again!
3) Restarted the PC
4) Changed my Preferences(that was pretty stupid but I am desprate)
5) Uninstalled and ReInstalled FM12,redownloaded the update and put it in the CORRECT place!

All of these and still nothing! -.-

There are quite a few cpomplaining but all i can say is it is your computer, your game or you've done it wrong

Alot have also got it working, and i download the file myself to check and it worked fine

Cant suggest anything else, sorry

look at the top of the last page, its also in the transfer updates section at the top

u alrite mate, top job as always, just wondering, how many updates u guna do this month? is it just 1 more in feb or more than that?

Cheers pal,

as for updates... there will be one more straight after the window, probably the 4th... then there will be another update to fix all changes and suggestions that i have missed, probably the 11th or 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back