LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuel Almunia and David Bentley are no longer at West ham. Almunias loanw as only a few weeks due to Rob Green picking up and injury and David Bentley broke his leg which kept him out for the season so he returned to Spurs.

Also Stevenage have Arsenal youngster Chuks Aneke on loan but I should of told you that in the first place when I have been telling you Stevenages transfers sorry.

Rasmus Elm in AZ Alkmaar definitely deserves better. Rasmus Elm is a **** of a set piece-taker, aswell as a passer, a shooter, a technician, and yeah the list goes on. It's not a coincidence clubs like Tottenham, United and AC Milan has shown interest. Not to mention he's one of the best players in the national team.

I don't blame you for not knowing much of him though, since he plays in the Netherlands(no offense Dutch people), but that's why you gotta listen to the tips in the thread. Some of it might be utter ****, but some of the tips are serious and definitely earns to be noted and taken care of.

Another question aswell. I love your updates and have been using them since a while back, but obviously put more effort in the Premier League and English players than say German players. You should definitely think about hiring "scouts" who'll give you realistic and detailed tips in a certain country. Make a form they have to fill out and show they are interested and serious. I'm positive there are many people who are willing to help you.

To end this whole sha-blam, I would just like to thank you for the constant updates and for the hard work.

I Dont know rasmus elm as much thats why his ca was reduced slightly and nothing else

as for other countries, like you say my knowledge isant good there hence why only england is majorly done... although there is no point hiring 'scouts' because i havent got enough time anymore to do a full update this year.. english and major stuff only

Manuel Almunia and David Bentley are no longer at West ham. Almunias loanw as only a few weeks due to Rob Green picking up and injury and David Bentley broke his leg which kept him out for the season so he returned to Spurs.

Also Stevenage have Arsenal youngster Chuks Aneke on loan but I should of told you that in the first place when I have been telling you Stevenages transfers sorry.

ok mate will change them

Kieran Trippier whos signed for burnley from manchester city is a right back not a right midfielder as in the game. Also Ben Mee who is also in the next few days is gonna sign for burnley from manchester city should be a natural left back as well as centre back

FC Porto Striker Walter went on a 1 year loan deal to Cruzeiro.
Benfica signed UD Leiria Djaniny on a 5 year deal (in case you want, the wage is 5k per month)

Lukas Jutkiewicz (Coventry) is a Middlesbrough player now, he's sat on the bench today (hopefully he comes on and bags a couple!).

Its a slightly bizarre deal, as hes on an emergency loan to ensure he was eligable for today, however the permanent transfer is likely to be completed on Monday with the fee supposed to be up to £2m.

Probably worth waiting until the permanent transfer is made offical incase it gets messy :-D

Yepp

not doing screenshots, just load up and have a look

and there is only one patch, so i dont matter

I haven't tested your latest updates, but suggestions for next version if you haven't done or considered it yet;

Chelsea F.C.
* Gary Cahill deal pretty much done. Should be announced tomorrow or Monday.
* Essien is back from his long-term knee injury.
* Nicolas Anelka's new address is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Shenhua_F.C.Shanghai Shenhua.
* (on a personal note) I think Oriol Romeu should be improved to better reflect his real life performances in the Chelsea shirt.

Thank you for all your hard work.:)

He has done the Anelka and Cahill deals. And I havent checked yet but I believe he has improved Romeu as I requested that a few weeks back :)

FC Porto James Rodriguez needs more CA... He's been a total beast this season, 7 goals in the league already, wich is pretty good for a 20 years old player on his 2nd season in Europe.

Here's two goals he scored today for example...

[video=youtube;fuua5MBxPHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuua5MBxPHQ&[/video]

Stockport County
Jimmy Gannon needs to replace Dietmar hamman as manager.
Antonio German has been released.
Michael Paton has returned to Aberdeen
Chris Blackburn has signed for AFC telford

and can you slightly improve Connor Jennings of Scunthorpe.
Also Shane Duffy and Jose Baxter's loans need to be taken off.
Can you take the injury of Seamus Coleman too.

Cheers mate and keep up the good work!

Im new to downloading these updates sorry mate. Is there a direct link u could post for it? Sounds like its going to be class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back