LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate it wont let me download it! Says something about a security token blah blah blah lol! Can you send it via email please?

Cheers

im having same prob the database shows in the start new game optioonbut no changes are in the game

Cheers pal,

as for updates... there will be one more straight after the window, probably the 4th... then there will be another update to fix all changes and suggestions that i have missed, probably the 11th or 18th

happy days, just a suggestion, maybe the swansea players need slight ca updates, britton, sinclair and especially that little fella on the right, dyer, to me he seems a more direct and lethal version of lennon. as 4 us rams, jamie ward is by far our stand out player and been one of the best in league, maybe a slight increase on dribbling and workrate.

Wycombe.

Jordon Ibe [Wycombe] to Liverpool - £1.5m
Elliot Benyon [Wycombe on loan/Swindon to Southend] - Undisclosed (Probably free.)
Louis Laing [Sunderland] to Wycombe - One month loan. No wage fee.
Andy Sandell [Wycombe] released.
Marcello Trotta [Fulham] on loan at Wycombe until 16th Feb. [Possibly bump his finishing from 12 to 14 - scored 8 in 8 games for Wycombe on loan and is very very clinical.]

Dave Winfield needs upgrading a bit, particuarly in the mental department. Just 1-2 in each area. Bravery should be around the 16 mark.

James Tunnicliffe needs downgrading a bit. Particularly in the aerial and tackling department.

Scott Donnelly [Wycombe on loan] out for the rest of the season.

Maybe a bit late but hey ho!

Kind of a silly question I think, but would I need to create a new game in order to use this update? Or can I just stick it in the editor data folder and continue playing my current save?

happy days, just a suggestion, maybe the swansea players need slight ca updates, britton, sinclair and especially that little fella on the right, dyer, to me he seems a more direct and lethal version of lennon. as 4 us rams, jamie ward is by far our stand out player and been one of the best in league, maybe a slight increase on dribbling and workrate.
ok mate, i agree
I think you should improve Demba Ba stats. CA/PA
he is already high enough in terms of CA, play with him first
Jordon Ibe [Wycombe] to Liverpool - £1.5m
Elliot Benyon [Wycombe on loan/Swindon to Southend] - Undisclosed (Probably free.)
Louis Laing [Sunderland] to Wycombe - One month loan. No wage fee.
Andy Sandell [Wycombe] released.
Marcello Trotta [Fulham] on loan at Wycombe until 16th Feb. [Possibly bump his finishing from 12 to 14 - scored 8 in 8 games for Wycombe on loan and is very very clinical.]

Dave Winfield needs upgrading a bit, particuarly in the mental department. Just 1-2 in each area. Bravery should be around the 16 mark.

James Tunnicliffe needs downgrading a bit. Particularly in the aerial and tackling department.

Scott Donnelly [Wycombe on loan] out for the rest of the season.

Maybe a bit late but hey ho!
yep, but Ibe is not on the game and not adding
Kind of a silly question I think, but would I need to create a new game in order to use this update? Or can I just stick it in the editor data folder and continue playing my current save?
nope you need to create a new game
Sam Hutchinson > Chelsea player back from retirement > #27
BBC Sport - Chelsea give defender Sam Hutchinson new contract

Also, could you add missing youngster? Here's one:

Islam Feruz > Chelsea
Islam Feruz - 'The Scottish Wayne Rooney' - IMScouting

Cheers mate.
not creating either because i aint creating youth this year and also, hutchinson wont get played much and seems pointless
im having same prob the database shows in the start new game optioonbut no changes are in the game
i cant say anything else, sorry mate
Mate it wont let me download it! Says something about a security token blah blah blah lol! Can you send it via email please?

Cheers
haha, whats your email
Change G Cahills number from 13 to 24 :)
okayy

i use 12.0.4 , database shows in the start new game option but still no changes are in the game. What version you use Marshall ?

i use 12.0.4 , database shows in the start new game option but still no changes are in the game. What version you use Marshall ?
im using the one and only database there is... your using an unofficial database which is why it is not working
Jonathan on loan from inter to Parma
yepp
Giuseppe Sculli to Genoa
yepp
Papiss Cisse from Freiburg to Newcastle United
yepp
Josh McEachran loan to Swansea
yepp
Michael Bakare - Bishops Stortford to Macclesfield
yepp

Status
Not open for further replies.