LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Marshall.
Did you any changes about Burak Yilmaz (Trabzonspor) ?
Burak is currently the leading scorer in the league with 21 goals in 17 matches.
Burak Y

Chelsea sign 3 brothers from Luton Town.

Twins Rio and Cole Dasilva, 12, as well as their 13-year-old sibling Jay, have joined the Blues academy.

Proof and more Proof.
yea but im not going to put 12 year olds on the game haha

Hi! Marshall.
Did you any changes about Burak Yilmaz (Trabzonspor) ?
Burak is currently the leading scorer in the league with 21 goals in 17 matches.
Burak Y

upped his ca a bit

Hartlepool United
NEW STAFF LINE UP

(Hartlepool Never appoint managers)
Manager/First Team Coach Neale Cooper
Coach Micky Barron
Physio James Haycock

Have you updated most of the charlton team ca aswell as transfers kermogant, haynes, cort, clarke etc??
thanks

Not sure if it has been mentioned.

Eastbourne Borough have sacked Manager Gary Wilson, Assistant Nick Greenwood and Coach Steve Eke.

Hi, Will you please add Leonardo Ponzio from Zaragosa to River Plate (Arg)? i saw you already added Trezeguet and he is ther player they got this transfer window also if you can please increase the ca and pa of Lucas Ocampos. he is rated a higher talent than Lamela and already starts, one of the best players on River, and is wanted by top clubs in Europe.

cheers mate!!

don't mean to sound cheeky but when is the next update ????
4th feb
hi mate have u increased the ca and pa of james forrest?
yepp
Hi, Will you please add Leonardo Ponzio from Zaragosa to River Plate (Arg)? i saw you already added Trezeguet and he is ther player they got this transfer window also if you can please increase the ca and pa of Lucas Ocampos. he is rated a higher talent than Lamela and already starts, one of the best players on River, and is wanted by top clubs in Europe.

cheers mate!!
ok mate

Can you boost James Morrison. He has been by far our best player and his long shots should be at least 16. Most games he takes long shots that are on target and does score quite a few. I think every goal he has scored in the past 2 seasons have been long shots.

Here you can see all the transfers made in Spain at the moment. Hope it helps you.
January transfer window mid-term report: Who is coming & who is going in La Liga - Goal.com. On goal.com you can also see the transfer made in other european countries like France, England and Italy,...
only doing england and major transfers everywhere else, not got time this year
Can you boost James Morrison. He has been by far our best player and his long shots should be at least 16. Most games he takes long shots that are on target and does score quite a few. I think every goal he has scored in the past 2 seasons have been long shots.

yep

Marshall when is there going to be a new update? as on the 1st page its saying 14th of Jan
which is the older one, but you havent stated when there is a newer update coming like you had
before on your summer updates thread. Thanks :)

Marshall i've downloaded all of your previous updates and i will again when this one comes out, just a few suggestions as i am a wednesday fan

1. Gary Madine takes some getting going on the game but in real life is a machine in front of goal, i would really appreciate if you could do something about that :)

2. the transfer budget is a little lower than expected, we have spent a considerable ammount of money and have quite a rich owner so i think it should be raised slightly maybe to £750k - £1m

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back