LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are doing a good job with liverpool , most of the time they give you 15 million in november, so you are actually skewing the balance by giving an extra 20 million
i want realism and in my eyes the budgets are simply to low, look at what every club spends each year and then look at SI budgets, its far far off.... thats my point and i think it makes the game more realistic
I hate to say it and I dont mean any disrespect here but you did say you wanted it as realistic as possible..... Gary Speed RIP :(

Unless you want to keep him in the game out of respect.
yep he has been removed
when next update be out mate

january window

i want realism and in my eyes the budgets are simply to low, look at what every club spends each year and then look at SI budgets, its far far off.... thats my point and i think it makes the game more realistic

yep he has been removed

january window

because they factor in summer spending, thats why they are that low

I think you should increase the CA/PA of Isaac Cuenca from Barcelona B as he performed really well this season and he is going to be the new Pedro. Even though he isn't that young he still gets better and better.

Oh and Wycombe have terminated Sandell's contract, loaned in Grant Basey, Marcello Trotta and Anthony McNamee until January 7th.

new Hibs manager Pat Fenlon might've been mentioned already but cba going through 9 pages

I think you should increase the CA/PA of Isaac Cuenca from Barcelona B as he performed really well this season and he is going to be the new Pedro. Even though he isn't that young he still gets better and better.

In the 4 games hes played ....

ill check see what it is already and have a look but as mullen said, its only 4 games for now although he does look quite promising

but then again its the easiest side for a youngster to look good in

ill check see what it is already and have a look but as mullen said, its only 4 games for now although he does look quite promising

but then again its the easiest side for a youngster to look good in

First of all thanks for your update on FM 11 mate I downloaded it but never said thanks was ****** amazing!

Also I think most the Arsenal squad need CA changes because on editor Arshavin is rated to high(IMO) also Wilshere and Ramsey are to low(Ramsey is rated worst then Diaby) Also Sczensy(SP) need a better CA when you start the game he is only 2.5 stars and is easily the best goalkeeper by a long shot. Oxlade-Chamberlain could do with some CA boost aswell as he is lowly rated.

First of all thanks for your update on FM 11 mate I downloaded it but never said thanks was ****** amazing!

Also I think most the Arsenal squad need CA changes because on editor Arshavin is rated to high(IMO) also Wilshere and Ramsey are to low(Ramsey is rated worst then Diaby) Also Sczensy(SP) need a better CA when you start the game he is only 2.5 stars and is easily the best goalkeeper by a long shot. Oxlade-Chamberlain could do with some CA boost aswell as he is lowly rated.
thanks alot
tbh most of them have already been done mate

Toni Kroos(FC Bayern), Marco Reus(Borussia Mönchengladbach) and Rasmus Elm(AZ Alkmaar) should get a PA/CA increase imo.

@LFC

On average, what is the normal boost you give to players who need a slight increase? I'm always curious. Is it like +5-10 CA? And do you ever lower CA due to form or current performances? Just wanted to know how you go about doing some changes, as they always seem spot on.

Can you increase Mario Gomez's current ability as he is currently one of the stop strikers in the Bundesliga.

Also is there a way to prevent Mario Balotelli's skill from always going down to 3 stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back