LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFC Will you be adding the 10pts Deduction for Glasgow Rangers for entering administration?

I have put it into my editor_data folder, and started a new game, but the squads have not changed for me. Please help me!

Read instructions.. editor data folder, no underscore between them

you need to change the database to myn when you select new game by ticking the little box that appears when you press new game

Hahaha, Rangers in administration.. Anyway, glad to see you added that :) Now I have a challenge.

Did you do all transfers to/from Rangers to the current point laddie?

yes i think so pal, although administartion is not the current download...

aswell its not really a challenge, does nothing tbh! media prediction goes down to 12th so its pretty easy

Antonio pedroza crystal palace has gone back to jaguares on loan and sean scannell needs a 14 finishing and glen murray is crystal palace's best striker so higher ca/pa?

yea, 10 point aint been done yet, trying to do that

yeah i went into the editor and gave rangers £49m worth of debt and put them in administration, but the 10 point deduction didnt work, and by middle of august rangers were out of administration, didnt lose any players, had been given an £8.5m CVA, then were bought by some french bloke who proceeded to give me £30m to spend in january window!

Antonio pedroza crystal palace has gone back to jaguares on loan and sean scannell needs a 14 finishing and glen murray is crystal palace's best striker so higher ca/pa?
ok mate
and whens yur nxt update coming out
no idea as of yet, soonish
yeah i went into the editor and gave rangers £49m worth of debt and put them in administration, but the 10 point deduction didnt work, and by middle of august rangers were out of administration, didnt lose any players, had been given an £8.5m CVA, then were bought by some french bloke who proceeded to give me £30m to spend in january window!

same, although thats not how the points deductions work, its not part of the editor, although it dont seem to make any difference administartion

Dean moxey is not suspended he had a 4 game ban darren ambrose needs to have 16 free kicks and 15 longshot

do we have to download all the updates or just the most recent one for best results mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back