LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger should have Barcelona as a disliked club at about level 50-60.

Olivier Giroud should get a slight upgrade. 16 goals in 23 games is very good, even in Ligue 1.

I think a few Lyon players deserve downgrades, like Yoann Gourcuff and Aly Cissokho.

Joe Allen needs a slight PA upgrade.

Grant Holt needs a CA/PA upgrade. Should be around 135-140.

Mustafa Amini should get a CA upgrade, and should have much better acceleration, pace, agility and dribbling. Should also have the ppm 'Runs with the ball often'

Clint Dempsey needs a slight CA/PA upgrade

yepp

only question why wenger dislike barca?

The whole Fabregas saga + his displeasure at the way Barca handled themselves when they played at the Nou Camp last season.

It doesn't seem like a change worth making, but I remember in my FM11 game, Pep Guardiola left to manage Spain, then Wenger left Arsenal to go to Barcelona, and any way you look at it, there's no way that should happen. I'm not sure if it occurs in FM12 though.

Last edited:
Marshall,

Nabil Dirar should be in Monaco (january transfer from Club Brugge).

Lazar Markovic (Partizan Belgrade) is at age of 17 easily the best player in serbian SuperLiga and the most talented serbian player in the last 20 years so his CA should be significantly boosted if possible.

And as a West Ham fan I would like to see Robert Hall`s and Cristian Montano`s CA slightly improved. Also, Montano mainly plays as left winger.

You did a great job with this update, cheers from Serbia!

what patch is this on coz i have version 12.1.1 and ive extracted this file into the db folder but when i create a new game it doesnt give me the option to choose which patch i want it just takes me to the "choose Nations" menu

Ill do the transfers missed,

Wenger ill leave for now, as many people disagree with transfers etc, but dont necesarilly mean they dont like the club

Not adding any youth

and it works on all patches.

Keisuke Honda needs a slight CA/PA upgrade, and his passing and creativity should both be 16+

Bast Dost deserves a CA/PA increase, with 19 goals in 16 games in Eredivisie.

Conor Sammon needs a CA/PA increase. He hasn't done anything to suggest he deserves an upgrade, but he's surely better than 116 CA/122 PA.

Scott Sinclar needs an upgrade on his passing. It's surely better than 9.

Gabriel Agbonlahor maybe deserves a slight CA/PA upgrade. He was fantastic pre-injury.

Lukas Podolski needs a CA/PA upgrade. Regularly selected for Germany and has 15 goals in 18 games in the Bundesliga. Make sure to upgrade his consistency, concentration and decisions as well.

Hey LFCMarshall, fantastic job on the updates, no wonder it has so many downloads! :-)

Tho a change in Stephan El Shaarawy from A.C. Milan, this youngster have really started blooming in the Milan-team. Tho he might need a bit more in Pace, Finishing and a bit higher PA.
Anyhow great job on the Updates! :)

Hi LFCMarshall, great update.

I have one or two details, which might have have been mentioned but maybe not.
Obviously the Leeds, Huddersfield, Wolves, Notts County Managers are all different that are obvious. I've started a few different games with different teams and databases sizes, and noticed Rafa Benitez becomes England Manager on them all... which let's face it, isn't going to happen. Whether you could make Pearce/Redknapp happen would be more realistic.
As for my own club, Sheffield United, Matt Phillips has returned to Blackpool, his loan was only for a month so not worth having for 6 from the beginning. Nathaniel Mendez Laing has also returned to Wolves thanks to injury, and that was before the January window even opened! On the subject of Phillips, he's blossomed into a real prospect so maybe a few stats could be increased, his dribbling, and shooting are excellent irl. (haven't checked them on the game) James Beattie's contract is until the end of the season irl, and not the end of 2013 as it shows. Mark Howard (GK) has been signed on a free from Blackpool. And David Weir is now a coach at Everton, according to sky sports, so he will not be signing for United.

Thanks and keep up the work.

When's the next update due?

Okay mate, and I updated it 2 days...

cant change the Rafa thing, that's just England FA.. Cant change that

This is a great update, as always, but could you look at the Danish Superliga? Because you need some changes there, for example FC Copenhagen and Brondby IF.
But again, great update :)

Sheff Utd:

Matt Phillips - Back to Blackpool
Nethaniel Mendez-Laing - Back to Wolves

Signed Mark Howard on a free transfer and also Will Hoskins on loan from Brighton :) cheers pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back