LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay mate, and I updated it 2 days...

cant change the Rafa thing, that's just England FA.. Cant change that

You can change the rafa thing maybe by lowering his CA or repuation. And maybe making Harry CA and PA better as well as his reputation. I'd say currently Harry's Rep in England is more than Rafa as Rafa had his rep damaged by Inter even tho he should still be pretty good on the back of his champ leage win and the season liverpool would have won the league most seasons but finished 2nd let alone the valancia job that he is indeed a good manager.

But Harry should be England Manager on FM!!

Sorry pav, i know i can make it happen but to do that ive gotta make it unrealistic... rafa is a top class manager so i aint reducing his stats, and bth even if i upped harry it wouldnt matter because he's at spurs and wouldnt leave or get offered on the game

Burnleys Kieran Trippier and Ben Mee are on 4 year deals. Top update mate

Massive n00b question - how do I apply the update, I followed the instructions and still it isn't working for me...the game was installed to my Program Files not my documents, would this affect it?

I am probably missing something totally obvious!

Wycombe.

May have already got these but here just in case you haven't.

Chris Hackett: Millwall to Wycombe [1 month loan].
Craig Eastmond: Arsenal to Wycombe [End of Season loan].

Thanks!

Hulk needs a CA upgrade. His dribbling, first touch, technique and crossing also deserve slight upgrades.

Mehdi Benatia deserves a CA upgrade and maybe a small PA upgrade. Been one of the best defenders in Serie A.

Fabio Borini needs a CA upgrade and should have -9 PA. He should also have the PPMs 'Moves into Channels' and 'Likes to break offside trap'. Also needs upgrades in pace, acceleration, agility and dribbling.

Ezequiel Lavezzi deserves a CA/PA upgrade (should be around 170), his dribbling should be around 18-19, and I'm not sure he needs the ppm 'Knocks Ball past opponent' anymore. He does need the 'Runs with the ball often' ppm though. He should also be accomplished as a left attacking midfielder.

I mentioned this in the FM11 update, but Xavi needs to have the ppm 'Argues with officials', and his controversy needs an increase.

Daniel Sturridge should have the PPMs 'Runs with ball down right' and 'Cuts inside'.

Stephane Sessegnon should get a CA/PA upgrade, should be around 160. His link play is ridiculously good, and arguably the best performed player in the EPL in his position.

Massive n00b question - how do I apply the update, I followed the instructions and still it isn't working for me...the game was installed to my Program Files not my documents, would this affect it?

I am probably missing something totally obvious!
then you aint following the instructions, put it in documents
May have already got these but here just in case you haven't.

Chris Hackett: Millwall to Wycombe [1 month loan].
Craig Eastmond: Arsenal to Wycombe [End of Season loan].

Thanks!
okay mate
Hulk needs a CA upgrade. His dribbling, first touch, technique and crossing also deserve slight upgrades.

Mehdi Benatia deserves a CA upgrade and maybe a small PA upgrade. Been one of the best defenders in Serie A.

Fabio Borini needs a CA upgrade and should have -9 PA. He should also have the PPMs 'Moves into Channels' and 'Likes to break offside trap'. Also needs upgrades in pace, acceleration, agility and dribbling.

Ezequiel Lavezzi deserves a CA/PA upgrade (should be around 170), his dribbling should be around 18-19, and I'm not sure he needs the ppm 'Knocks Ball past opponent' anymore. He does need the 'Runs with the ball often' ppm though. He should also be accomplished as a left attacking midfielder.

I mentioned this in the FM11 update, but Xavi needs to have the ppm 'Argues with officials', and his controversy needs an increase.

Daniel Sturridge should have the PPMs 'Runs with ball down right' and 'Cuts inside'.

Stephane Sessegnon should get a CA/PA upgrade, should be around 160. His link play is ridiculously good, and arguably the best performed player in the EPL in his position.

ok mate,

sessegnon 160 CA i believe is really too high, that could get into 9/10 teams in the world.. he aint that good

lavezzi also, i will look what he is but 170 is world class standard.. something which i dont think he is just yet

In the Editor, go to Nations-->search for England and select it-->Go to information-->Change the "Foreign Manager Likelihood". It's just under the "FIFA Ranking Points". I hope this helps with the Benítez issue ;)

cheers pal didnt know this,

lets just hope a rubbish england manager dont take over now haha

Based on his performance tonight I think Yann Sommer will be a due a boost if not now than sometime soon.
Great keeper already in fm but he is a lot better IRL than he is in the game.

ill take a look, but one game is not something id usually up someone for
He hasn't been all that bad overall that season and his performance tonight was literally the best performance from any single player I have ever seen.(maybe an exaggeration) He did extremely well and single handily kept Basel from conceding. Wouldn't be suprized if he doesn't do even better in the future and I definitely wouldn't be suprized if someone picked him up next season.

Emmanuel Adebayor needs a CA upgrade, along with big upgrades in his work rate and teamwork. Don't know why they're so low, he's been the best target man striker in the Premier League.

Mehdi Carcela should have the PPMs 'Runs with the ball often' and 'Cuts inside'. Should also get an upgrade on his agility and anticipation.

Nolan Roux deserves a CA and maybe a slight PA upgrade.

Jonathan Walters needs a CA/PA upgrade and should have the PPM 'Comes deep to get the ball'

Mehdi Benatia should have 'Marks Opponent tightly' (forgot about this one)

Diego Forlan badly needs a downgrade. If Sessegnon can't get 160 PA, Forlan's CA should be around the 145 mark. And how is his finishing 18? He's renowned for missing sitters (like the one he missed against Marseille)

Didier Drogba needs a downgrade as well, along with some of his physical attributes like pace and acceleration.

Jonas Gutierrez should get a slight CA upgrade, and his work-rate should be 19. His anticipation, decisions and consistency should also be upgraded a bit.

Emmanuel Adebayor needs a CA upgrade, along with big upgrades in his work rate and teamwork. Don't know why they're so low, he's been the best target man striker in the Premier League.

Mehdi Carcela should have the PPMs 'Runs with the ball often' and 'Cuts inside'. Should also get an upgrade on his agility and anticipation.

Nolan Roux deserves a CA and maybe a slight PA upgrade.

Jonathan Walters needs a CA/PA upgrade and should have the PPM 'Comes deep to get the ball'

Mehdi Benatia should have 'Marks Opponent tightly' (forgot about this one)

Diego Forlan badly needs a downgrade. If Sessegnon can't get 160 PA, Forlan's CA should be around the 145 mark. And how is his finishing 18? He's renowned for missing sitters (like the one he missed against Marseille)

Didier Drogba needs a downgrade as well, along with some of his physical attributes like pace and acceleration.

Jonas Gutierrez should get a slight CA upgrade, and his work-rate should be 19. His anticipation, decisions and consistency should also be upgraded a bit.

didnt know you meant 160 PA sessegnon, thought you meant CA... also forlan to 145 is too bigger drop, i will have a look but not dropping that much

Adebayor is immense already, ill have a look at some of his stats, but he is already amazing every game i play

didnt know you meant 160 PA sessegnon, thought you meant CA... also forlan to 145 is too bigger drop, i will have a look but not dropping that much

Adebayor is immense already, ill have a look at some of his stats, but he is already amazing every game i play

Yeah sorry, meant to say CA/PA should be around 160 (I would have made it 157/161).

Forlan's only scored 1 goal for Inter this season, and this is coming off an average season for Atletico. Maybe 145 is too big of a drop, but he certainly shouldn't be over 160, nor should his finishing be as high as 18.

I know Adebayor is good, but in FM, his work-rate is pathetic. Whenever I watch Tottenham, he's running all over the pitch, linking
play, drawing defenders to him etc. He had 4 assists in the game against Newcastle, so I think it's fair to say he should get an upgrade on his work-rate, which at the moment is a lousy 6, and his teamwork, which is 8.

[edit] Just noticed this. Isn't 190 PA a bit too high for Villas-Boas? I know he could still be good, but I don't think he'll ever be as good as Fergie/Mourinho.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I know this is the suggestion thread but I have one question. I started a save with Hearts with your transfer update, and I wonder, when will Rangers get that 10 point deduction? February like in real life?

Thanks lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back