LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi mates
in my game , when i take over inter , ranieri take england job . for other saves pep guardiola always takes Spain job.
but this time i did something like in pep guardiola career plan (he do not like train in serieA, premier,ligue1,bundeliga , spain) and he like to train barcelona . i hope he will not leave barcelona. :)

Yeah sorry, meant to say CA/PA should be around 160 (I would have made it 157/161).

Forlan's only scored 1 goal for Inter this season, and this is coming off an average season for Atletico. Maybe 145 is too big of a drop, but he certainly shouldn't be over 160, nor should his finishing be as high as 18.

I know Adebayor is good, but in FM, his work-rate is pathetic. Whenever I watch Tottenham, he's running all over the pitch, linking
play, drawing defenders to him etc. He had 4 assists in the game against Newcastle, so I think it's fair to say he should get an upgrade on his work-rate, which at the moment is a lousy 6, and his teamwork, which is 8.

[edit] Just noticed this. Isn't 190 PA a bit too high for Villas-Boas? I know he could still be good, but I don't think he'll ever be as good as Fergie/Mourinho.

ill look at them all, and villas boas was tipped as the next huge thing, he is going through a bad patch, but still winning everything at porto and doing brilliantly at academica before that, he is still very young so ill leave that for the minute

Hey guys,

I know this is the suggestion thread but I have one question. I started a save with Hearts with your transfer update, and I wonder, when will Rangers get that 10 point deduction? February like in real life?

Thanks lads.
download the file again and its added onto the file, it got updated on the 19th
hi mates
in my game , when i take over inter , ranieri take england job . for other saves pep guardiola always takes Spain job.
but this time i did something like in pep guardiola career plan (he do not like train in serieA, premier,ligue1,bundeliga , spain) and he like to train barcelona . i hope he will not leave barcelona. :)

he always takes over spain because they do rubbish in the euro's or just dont win it .... dont think im going to change that because it could happen, guardiola is only on one year contracts

he always takes over spain because they do rubbish in the euro's or just dont win it .... dont think im going to change that because it could happen, guardiola is only on one year contracts

hi mate, i was just saying because i've changed myself , and for guardiola he will never train Spain.:D

hey just started a game with Valencia, and have a starting budget of between 52 & 64 million... slightly unrealistic?

yes, this was a mistake i put too many zero's on by accident

will update quickly now

EDIT: have you got the latest file, updated the 19th? because looked in the editor and there budget is normal, so i already changed it, just not sure if it was after 19th

Last edited:
yes, this was a mistake i put too many zero's on by accident

will update quickly now

EDIT: have you got the latest file, updated the 19th? because looked in the editor and there budget is normal, so i already changed it, just not sure if it was after 19th

Alright i'll have a look. Downloaded the update about 2 days ago so have you updated it since?

Terry Antonis really needs a CA and PA boost. He is one of Australia's brightest talents - at 17 he is probably the most important player for Sydney FC. He has been linked with a move to Everton, Inter or OM once he turns 18. I set his CA to 95 and PA to -9 in my game. Other things you might want to set:

Height: 178
Weight: 68
Left foot: 10
Right foot: 20

Edit: Also, remeber I sugested that Dynamo Moscow are moving stadium? Well it seems you forgot to add the leave date, so they actually start the game with the new Stadium - that is built in the future :/

Last edited:
ok will have a look,

although the stadium in the editor has a leave date ETC, so not sure whats happened there, will check it out

hi LFC;
did you uploaded another update ? i downloaded the latest 19/02 , that the one , no?

yep, 19th the latest, if you ever want to know just look at the date on the file title :)

ca/pa need to be changed on aaron cresswell as hes proven hes good this season

Andros townsend loan deal at Leeds been cancelled and he gone to Birmingham city

Chris Samba to Anzhi

Arshavin to Zenit loans

Think you can update these transitions quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back