LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea will do :)

ill update the file sometime next week, will have portugese transfers done aswell for anyone interested :)

Can we do that ourselves? I want to start a new save tonight but I'd like to have Arshavin and Samba where they belong. How would I do this while still using your latest database? Can you give me like a quick step by step? I look in the "Data Editor for Dummies" thread but it didn't show how to transfer players from one club to another, how to assign the club that they're leaving the correct money, how to indicate when the loan ends (if it's a loan,) etc.

Can we do that ourselves? I want to start a new save tonight but I'd like to have Arshavin and Samba where they belong. How would I do this while still using your latest database? Can you give me like a quick step by step? I look in the "Data Editor for Dummies" thread but it didn't show how to transfer players from one club to another, how to assign the club that they're leaving the correct money, how to indicate when the loan ends (if it's a loan,) etc.

open editor, load database, then load editor data or something like that, then choose my update in a box that appears

once on my update, bottom left is a list, go to players, type in who you want and clink on them when the search results appear

then go onto contract which is on the left hand side again, it will say what club there at, if you want to change that just search for another club, for loans, click the loans section at the top of the page on their contract bit

to add what money they went for, instead of contract go to playing story, and on the most recent season, put an amunt in the box at the end.. for example 12000000 for samba :)

Hope this helps

I'm kind of confused how to give the team they're leaving money for the transfer. You said to add to the most recent season whatever amount they went for, but for Arshavin for example, the most recent season is 2010, not 2011/12 ...

I also think Anzhi need a bit of a reputation boost as although they haven't won anything the in game mechanics make it hard for them to lure the sort of signings they have so far with their reputation as it is.

I think that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Robin van Persie should be improved. Especially Robin van Persie, I think he deserves a PA boots, and a big attribute boost.

I'm kind of confused how to give the team they're leaving money for the transfer. You said to add to the most recent season whatever amount they went for, but for Arshavin for example, the most recent season is 2010, not 2011/12 ...
it will say 2010 because remember the game is behind in terms of time, all this does is show in game that the certain player went for 12 million, to give a team more budget you need to search a club, go on finances then alter the transfer budget
I also think Anzhi need a bit of a reputation boost as although they haven't won anything the in game mechanics make it hard for them to lure the sort of signings they have so far with their reputation as it is.
thye already have a little, but tbh its money not rep thats attracting players and managers
I think that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Robin van Persie should be improved. Especially Robin van Persie, I think he deserves a PA boots, and a big attribute boost.
both have been done, ox has been done alot

thye already have a little, but tbh its money not rep thats attracting players and managers

Oh, I know, but the way the game is set up does not have money as a pull factor so pretty much everyone will just refuse to talk to them.

Ugh, this is too confusing for me. I guess I'll have to wait until you do it yourself :(

(Unless you'd be willing to just add those 2 transfers [Arshavin and Samba] and release a database with them. Then next week you can release your fully updated version like you said you were planning [with the Portuguese League I think you said?])

It just seems like it would take someone like you no longer than 5 minutes to add those two transfers, that's why I'm asking. Don't mean to come off as pushy or anything like that.

Really appreciate the work you're doing LFCMarshall, recently downloaded the editor and tried to edit things myself, got the jist of it, just need to learn more in-depth things... If you ever need help, I'd be more than happy to help & learn more about the editor.

All I want to do is make a new save with the transfer updates so far! Is there anyway the next updates can be included via a save-game method? :(

Oh, I know, but the way the game is set up does not have money as a pull factor so pretty much everyone will just refuse to talk to them.
ill look
Ugh, this is too confusing for me. I guess I'll have to wait until you do it yourself :(

(Unless you'd be willing to just add those 2 transfers [Arshavin and Samba] and release a database with them. Then next week you can release your fully updated version like you said you were planning [with the Portuguese League I think you said?])

It just seems like it would take someone like you no longer than 5 minutes to add those two transfers, that's why I'm asking. Don't mean to come off as pushy or anything like that.

i dont have the file at the minute, another lad doing changes has... ill release when i get it back

try reading back through the instructions i gave, as it just takes a little bit of time

This. Whenever clubs become rich in real life (like City and PSG), all of a sudden, agents and players go out in the media and go on about how those clubs are amazing, and how they'd be honored to play for them. So yeah, their rep definitely needs a boost.

David Luiz's stats also need a bit of a shuffle. His dribbling, finishing and passing need to be upgraded a bit, whereas his positioning, decisions and concentration need slight downgrades. He should also have the PPMs 'Runs with ball through the center' and 'Tries killer balls often'

Noooooooo :(

I've so far edited the Chris Samba, Andrey & Wolves manager myself. Put the Wolves mans contract untill 31.5.2012
Can you write me out a step-by-step of the Arshavin and Samba moves? For some reason I'm not getting it.

If you don't mind, of course.

Or I guess you can just upload it like LFCMarshall does. You used his latest updated and just made those 3 extra changes right?

Last edited:
This. Whenever clubs become rich in real life (like City and PSG), all of a sudden, agents and players go out in the media and go on about how those clubs are amazing, and how they'd be honored to play for them. So yeah, their rep definitely needs a boost.

David Luiz's stats also need a bit of a shuffle. His dribbling, finishing and passing need to be upgraded a bit, whereas his positioning, decisions and concentration need slight downgrades. He should also have the PPMs 'Runs with ball through the center' and 'Tries killer balls often'

I'm updating mine myself atm, but i've upped Anzhi's Rep from 6600 too 7300 a massive increase would be stupid, despite all the money they may have.
I've also changed David Luiz stats basically as you've suggested & also changed Chamakhs from Arsenal as he's always amazing, and it frustrates me as he's been awful hardly ever named as a substitute.

Oh so you've made more changes then. They all seem good. Would you mind uploading your database?

Basically open the editor.

-File, load database.
-File, load data editor (LFCMarchalls)

On the 'Menu' Bar Left hand side, click 'Database'
Go down to 'People' search the people you'd like to change.
(i.e Samba) - Go to 'Playing History' On the left
-Add; 2011; Search the new club, league and add Transfer he went for (12M)
-Then go Contract; Where it says 'Club' Search the new club

For Loan (i.e Arshavin)
Search the player
-Contract; Loan tab; Search the club then add the options accordingly.

I'm awful at giving instructions so apologies.

But what I done myself has worked for me :)

You've made some other nice changes though (Luiz, Anzhi). Can you just upload your database? Or is that too much work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back