LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe lower Giuseppe Rossi's reputation? Villareal always ask for ridiculous amounts of money for him, 30m+. In the real life his agent said he wants to leave and I heard about some 15-20mil bids from Napoli and Juve. Also do the same for Nilmar(almost left in Brazil for 5mil in the winter).

Maybe lower Giuseppe Rossi's reputation? Villareal always ask for ridiculous amounts of money for him, 30m+. In the real life his agent said he wants to leave and I heard about some 15-20mil bids from Napoli and Juve. Also do the same for Nilmar(almost left in Brazil for 5mil in the winter).
I'll have a look
nice. but did you give them some budget as well? cause the last update was 0 which is a bit unrealistic considering the minimum target is to reach Europa qualification. Cheers mate
No I didn't, I'll change it now

Just wondering if you'd be able to do the MLS transfers. I know it would probably be a lot of work, but I know many people that would be interested, and I know your quality of work.

I understand if you dont of course,

Just wondering if you'd be able to do the MLS transfers. I know it would probably be a lot of work, but I know many people that would be interested, and I know your quality of work.

I understand if you dont of course,

sorry mate no time now

Querie

Hi i just loaded the file, and Martin O'neil is at sunderland, but paul pogba is still in Manu with no imminent move to Juve, and chris samba is still in blackburn. Is this some error on my part ?

Thanks for your work !

Pogba i did not know about, was not on bbc or anything, i knew there was interest didnt know it was done

samba is at Anzhi,

also if you have the official update anyway samba would be there so no idea what your using sorry

yea, i did.. usually i see most the transfers cus all i watch is bbc/ sky sports ETC, but this one i didnt know about haha

Did you do the changes way back on pg 118? Saido Berahino not been touched, hes amazing, this coming from a wolves fan. had to do loads myself :(

Most were already increased so I didn't look fully at it, had like 30 pages to do so didn't do every detail

Yeh i figured, just a lot of lower league players who wouldnt have been touched deserved a boost. Tyrone Barnett just got sold for 800k but was balls. Jamie Vardy was going for 1m inthe window etc.. And positional ones like surman and seb laarson being wing backs. It's ok thought u were busy, Done it on my one now anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back