LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already posted this a couple of days ago. But i think you did not see it then, because of the reaction you gave about vormer etc.

Some Dutch updates

Ricardo van Rhijn needs a ca/pa upgrade, playes like he is in the team since forever
Daley Blind needs a big ca/pa downgrade, really the worst Ajax-player in years.
Ola John needs a ca upgrade, already one of the best wingers in Eredivisie
Luciano Narsingh same story as John, Already has about 15 assists this seasons
Glynor Plet from Heracles to Twente
Steven Berghuis from Twente on loan to VVV for the rest of the season
Jonathan Reis to Vitesse and is back from his injury
John Goossens to Feyenoord per 1.7.2012
Darryl Janmaat to Feyenoord per 1.7.2012
Ruud Vormer to Feyenoord per 1.7.2012
Bas Dost, needs a ca/pa upgrade, already has 20 goals this season, and is being compared with Klaas-jan Huntelaar
Adam Maher needs a ca/pa upgrade. One of the biggest revelations of this season, has exceptional vision and passing. Barcelona is already following him. Especially his ca must be upgraded

More German proposed changes:

Michal Kadlec (increase CA)
Lukas Podolski (increase CA)
Garra Dembele (decrease CA)
Jonathan Schmid (increase CA)
Johannes Flum (increase CA)
Slobodan Rajkovic (decrease CA)
Didier Ya Konan (decrase CA)
Christian Schulz (decrease CA)
Raffael (Hertha - increase CA)
Roberto Firmino (increase CA)
Sejad Salihovic (increase CA)
Andreas Beck (decrease CA)
Fabian Johnson (increase CA)
Jannik Vestergaard (increase CA/PA)
Daniel Williams (increase CA/PA)
Lars Stindl (increase CA)
Christopher Avevor (increase CA/PA)
Christian Clemens (increase CA)
Adil Chihi (increase CA)
Martin Lanig (increase CA)
Itay Shechter (decrease CA)
Rodnei (Kaiserslautern - decrease CA)
Konstantinos Fortounis (decrease CA)
Mathias Abel (decrease CA)
Pierre De Wit (increase CA)
Florian **** (increase CA)
Elkin Soto (increase CA)
Marco Caligiuri (increase CA/PA)
Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (increase CA)
Andreas Ivanschitz (increase CA)
Sami Allagui (decrease CA)
Christian Wetklo (decrease CA)
Marvin Plattenhardt (increase CA)
Alexander Esswein (increase CA)
Julian Draxler (increase CA)
Teemu Pukki (increase CA)
Ciprian Deac (decrease CA)
Peer Kluge (decrease CA)
Tamas Hajnal (increase CA)
Martin Harnik (increase CA)
Shinji Okazaki (increase CA)
Wiliam Kvist (increase CA)
Khalid Boulahrouz (increase CA)
Christian Gentner (decrease CA)
Philipp Bargfrede (increase CA)
Tom Trybull (increase CA/PA)
Mehmet Ekici (decrease CA)
Marko Arnautovic (decrease CA)
Patrick Ochs (decrease CA)

Edit: Also, IMO Dortmund's reputation needs to be raised a bit.

Last edited:
i did see them, its just alexander01 has the file so i havent done any updating in 2 weeks, so ill quite behind..

i did see them, its just alexander01 has the file so i havent done any updating in 2 weeks, so ill quite behind..

Is everything over the last several pages going to be included in the update when you get the file back?

Was thinking as this patch has player upgrades and degrades, does this make all your hard work redudndant as your work is just gonna have been obliterated by the new data and you would have to start again? And just put the changes people have put recently in the last week as well as loans missed in. As all the transfers you been doing recently abroad and such have been done by SI.:S

You still not fixed your steam issues bud?
what issues are they?
Was thinking as this patch has player upgrades and degrades, does this make all your hard work redudndant as your work is just gonna have been obliterated by the new data and you would have to start again? And just put the changes people have put recently in the last week as well as loans missed in. As all the transfers you been doing recently abroad and such have been done by SI.:S

yea it always happens, my update is used up until the official one comes out,

then some people carry on using mine purely for the ca/pa changes

although, i may use the official update and start my CA/PA changes again

mate you defo need to put your CA/PA on the new update there well better, will it take you long for to do that, has all your info been removed now because of the update ?

What CA/PA changes have you made to Liverpool players, can you list them?

I sware its kept the ca/pa changes after the patch. I just checked stephen ward as an example on my edited db which is your edited db with a few tweaks.. he has defender wing back left sided player as thats what i changed his position to and has altered ability and stats. Where as without your db loaded hes a dodgy dl st with no attributes, i think you might be ok with ability changes. Other people need to double check theres too.

Regardless of the new patch, I will still be using your updates Bille. So get it out soon mate! haha

mate you defo need to put your CA/PA on the new update there well better, will it take you long for to do that, has all your info been removed now because of the update ?

no i can do that fairly quickly, but noly problem is i dont do all ca/pa at once, i do it over time as to who i think deserves it, but yes i will probably just use the new official update and edit it :)

What CA/PA changes have you made to Liverpool players, can you list them?
cant list them, it would take too much time.. people like skrtel, enrique, agger, Bellamy has been increased where as downing. henderson, adam, carroll ETC decreased.. also spearing, kelly made better
I sware its kept the ca/pa changes after the patch. I just checked stephen ward as an example on my edited db which is your edited db with a few tweaks.. he has defender wing back left sided player as thats what i changed his position to and has altered ability and stats. Where as without your db loaded hes a dodgy dl st with no attributes, i think you might be ok with ability changes. Other people need to double check theres too.
ill look
Regardless of the new patch, I will still be using your updates Bille. So get it out soon mate! haha

cheers pal

Just had a quick look at the new update, wont be updating it as there is too much to change

budgets i think are pretty unrealistic with arsenal having the same amount as man city, ca/pa i think aswell are poor so i will continue using mine

it wont be as good in terms of transfers done worldwide, but budgets, CA/PA changes will be done in my update

up to you then which one you use

Cheers!

Have you got the file back yet m8? I'm pretty sure we can use both, if it keeps the ca/pa changes and the patch do the other transfers you missed and with points deductions then it should be fine to use 12.2 and your db together. So if you get the file back and put the new pa/ca changes in it u missed over last few weeks should be ok to release.

Right just checked the patch and your update(19th feb) in a new game. As far as i can see its just finished off your update. Lol. All the positional and ca/pa changes are there. People like Arsharvin and Samba are now in russia which they wasnt before when using your update i had so i assume all the transfers have been done worldwide now that you wouldnt possibly have had the time to do. It looks like all your gonna have to do is edit the things you dont like and put in all the ability changes you have not been able to do recentlly. So the lad who been doing the transfers might as well stop. And you wont have to start anything new and carry on with the file you had. I didnt think they would be so compatible as SI put so much new data in. But they are as far as i can tell. Bish Bosh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back