LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right just checked the patch and your update(19th feb) in a new game. As far as i can see its just finished off your update. Lol. All the positional and ca/pa changes are there. People like Arsharvin and Samba are now in russia which they wasnt before when using your update i had so i assume all the transfers have been done worldwide now that you wouldnt possibly have had the time to do. It looks like all your gonna have to do is edit the things you dont like and put in all the ability changes you have not been able to do recentlly. So the lad who been doing the transfers might as well stop. And you wont have to start anything new and carry on with the file you had. I didnt think they would be so compatible as SI put so much new data in. But they are as far as i can tell. Bish Bosh.

right ill check it out

I've looked at the latest official update and it's clearly inferior to this one. I can't even think think about using 12.2 while they have Sessegnon at 143 CA! Absolutely ridiculous.

Continue with your current update please! It's easily the best and I need realistic player ratings.

official update sucks, i´m gonna stick with yours too Marshall. Keep working, we cant wait. P.S.: Do you have any news about release date? (H)

Cheers lads, and yes it 'should' be out tomorrow, but im only just getting it back and i have alot to do so im not sure yet

maybe sunday at latest :)

Ive got a few changes for you Marshall:

Neymar- should have slightly higher CA/PA.
Eden Hazard- signed new contract with 40 milion euro release fee clause (33 million GBP) Also AML natural, he is winger!.
Douglas Costa- should be natural AMR (In new official database he is) also slightly increase his CA but decrease his finishing.
Iker Muniain- slightly increase CA/PA (has fantastic season)
Julian Draxler- also increase CA/PA (very talented guy)

Last edited:
I had 2 Lee's the Japaneese ST in my game now, one in first team one in the reserves.

Haha! cus i created one myself on editor then SI made one..

just realised i hadent had the file for 2 weeks, that must be about 20 pages of editing ive got to do! YAWN

Souleymane Diamoutene from Lecce to Levski (Sofia)
Cristovao Ramos from Anorthosis to Levski (Sofia)
Jose Carlos Junior from Slavia to Levski (Sofia) (on loan)
Ilias Haddad to CSKA (Sofia)
Spas Delev from CSKA (Sofia) to Mersin
Michel Platini from CSKA (Sofia) to Dinamo Bucuresti
Antonio Tomas Gonzalez to CSKA (Sofia)
Ivan Bolado to CSKA (Sofia)

I hope you'll do this,please :)

Because ive got about 20pages on of suggestions to do the release wont be tomorrow

Release date will be:

Sunday 11th March 10:30AM

Haha! cus i created one myself on editor then SI made one.. just realised i hadent had the file for 2 weeks, that must be about 20 pages of editing ive got to do! YAWN
... get on with it. haha. Your alt tab buttons gonna be worn out. And 11th March is cool, think a few players at rangers had a massive wage cut today and port vale have gone into admin.. debt is about 6m.

Is Borini from AS Roma updated? If not, he should get a CA/PA up, team goalscorer and made his first Italy cap. Also, Jonas from Valencia should be natural AMC, Victor Ruiz from Valencia should be a bit better and Diego Alves could use an up too(Reflexes should be 19 or somewhere around that). Really appreciate all the hard work!

Cool can't wait for the update will be able to start a new game.

Not sure if this has been suggested but maybe an increase in CA/PA for Pogrebnyak?
Hate to give you more work but I think it has to be said!
(Also Diarra as a free signing)
Thanks Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back