Status
Not open for further replies.
John Terry has retired from the National Team! can you please change that too thanks! :)

Please CA/PA changes!!
yes i do, but it would help if you suggested who? ;)
As someone else suggested young players like Andre Wisdom, Serge Gnabry etc who have broken into the first team need to have their CA upped maybe do their PA too.

Obviously the sackings of managers and appointing of new ones like Blackburn, Bolton etc.

John Terry has retired from the National Team! can you please change that too thanks! :)

yepp

Can you do some adjustments on the (Dutch) Eredivisie's players too? Young players like Lukoki are quite underrated in the game (fast, but others stats are worthless) while Lukoki quite plays a lot for Ajax. Achahbar (Feyenoord) is underrated, Van Bommel (PSV) is underrated, Hutchinson (PSV) is mostly playing as an attacking right back instead of central midfielder (and combining that to the way he plays needs more marking), Altidore (AZ) needs higher stats (mostly finishing and anticipation), Castaignos (FC Twente) higher dribbling but lower concentration, Schilder (FC Twente) is mostly playing as a CM, sometimes DL, and not DC, Daley Blind (Ajax) needs a little more speed, and Velthuizen, van Ginkel (on the Dutch pre-squad) and Pröpper (mostly technical) need some upgrades too.

By the way, thanks for making your databases. I use them a lot.

Last edited:
Henning Berg is the new Blackburn rovers boss, also Mick McCarthy should be unveiled as the new ipswich boss in the next few days if he hasnt been already

yes i do, but it would help if you suggested who? ;)

yepp
Yes, Bruno Mendes, hes a Botafogo F.R player (Brasileiro A)
He might be as Guarani player yet but Botafogo bought him, hes 18 years old and scored 5 goals in 5 matches on the first league! Hes absolutely great

Can someone destroy manchester united and make them a BSP team or lower, i fancy bringing them back the glory days

You've probably already picked up on it but Mick Mcarthy's Assistant Manager at Ipswich is Terry Connor with Chris Hutchings leaving the club.

Why does David Luiz have those monster long throws. I haven't seen him take even one at Chelsea.

Hey, I notice the previous update doesn't work with FM13? I know it's meant for FM12 but when I loaded FM13 with it, I couldn't load many leagues like the La Liga and Serie A etc... Because there were either too little teams or too much teams in each particular division.

Hey, I notice the previous update doesn't work with FM13? I know it's meant for FM12 but when I loaded FM13 with it, I couldn't load many leagues like the La Liga and Serie A etc... Because there were either too little teams or too much teams in each particular division.
Why would it work if its made for FM12? FM13 uses a whole new database that isn't compatible with older versions.

done
Why does David Luiz have those monster long throws. I haven't seen him take even one at Chelsea.
he does have a very long throw, just dont take them often due to being CB most the time

like zaffarano said, why would it work.. completely different games

DJ Campbell, Richie Wellens, Stephen Henderson, Danny Higginbothom, Bilel Mohsni all on loan at Ipswich please :)

Reo Coker signed for Ipswich please :)

DJ Campbell, Richie Wellens, Stephen Henderson, Danny Higginbothom, Bilel Mohsni all on loan at Ipswich please :)

Reo Coker signed for Ipswich please :)

Done reo Coker but I've left loans as then differ from a month to jan etc so as there only short loans I have left them

Joe Dudgeon & Matty Fryatt ruled out for entire first season, Jack Hobbs injury deleted as he is now back. (Not that many people care about little Hull City!)

Managers ie Henning Berg.

Need to change Suarez's shoulder stat to 20.

I have seen it once. He's good at them.

Hey mate, just wondering when you're planning on releasing this awesome new update?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.