Status
Not open for further replies.
First update will be this Saturday 10:00 AM

Only a little starter update!

so get your suggestions in now :)

Could you edit some of the young up and coming players form the spl such as Callum Paterson,tony watt,Ryan Fraser,ect fm13 hasn't done them justice along with a few other players please much appreciated.

So excited for your update, not gonna play the normal database till you update it!

Could you edit some of the young up and coming players form the spl such as Callum Paterson,tony watt,Ryan Fraser,ect fm13 hasn't done them justice along with a few other players please much appreciated.

ill have a look at them, let me know anyone else

You will have to make tony watt a wonder kid after that goal against Barcelona lol. I just think certain players in last years version of fm are not as good in this year even tho real life they are playing much better. Once again thanks

LFC Marshall, just wanted to say that i used your FM12 update (latest release) when you released it and started a save with Spurs and i have to say the work you put into was immense. Shame FM13 came round so quick!!

Hats off to you

Kristoffer Olsson, Hector Bellerin, Ryo Miyaichi, Serge Gnabry, Jack Jebb, Jernade Meade, Nico Yennaris and even Kieran Gibbs all need better stats from Arsenal. Gnabry and Miyaichi need theirs to be more permanent stats not all the way but at least so they don't end up with a whole bunch of 3's which renders them useless (for world domination). Also Chuba Akpom needs his height amended. He's 6'2" as you can find mentions on Google and that was when he was 16. He's a really tall, pacey striker that's similar to Henry in so many ways physically. Gnabry, Akpom, Bellerin and Olsson are all going to be class if they play week in week out for AFC because they dominate youth leagues. Why if I play them do they only progress so little and I'm forced to always transfer? The game feels like it's become too much about transfers and less about having 10-15-20 good youth players and being able to say **** it, sell everyone and try a youth game yourself... they setup some b/s half-arsed version of the game with fake players lol. I have faith that your updates will help me stop pulling my hair out each time I look at my youth teams squads and realise they're set for the Blue Square........ even though just less than 12 months ago they were bought in from Barca and they made it a world issue and used it as an excuse to leverage Cesc... lol. **** you SI for not acknowledging all this!

Yours truly, a dismayed Arsenal fan

Victor Wanyama of Celtic needs a buff.
depends what he already is..
Kristoffer Olsson, Hector Bellerin, Ryo Miyaichi, Serge Gnabry, Jack Jebb, Jernade Meade, Nico Yennaris and even Kieran Gibbs all need better stats from Arsenal. Gnabry and Miyaichi need theirs to be more permanent stats not all the way but at least so they don't end up with a whole bunch of 3's which renders them useless (for world domination). Also Chuba Akpom needs his height amended. He's 6'2" as you can find mentions on Google and that was when he was 16. He's a really tall, pacey striker that's similar to Henry in so many ways physically. Gnabry, Akpom, Bellerin and Olsson are all going to be class if they play week in week out for AFC because they dominate youth leagues. Why if I play them do they only progress so little and I'm forced to always transfer? The game feels like it's become too much about transfers and less about having 10-15-20 good youth players and being able to say **** it, sell everyone and try a youth game yourself... they setup some b/s half-arsed version of the game with fake players lol. I have faith that your updates will help me stop pulling my hair out each time I look at my youth teams squads and realise they're set for the Blue Square........ even though just less than 12 months ago they were bought in from Barca and they made it a world issue and used it as an excuse to leverage Cesc... lol. **** you SI for not acknowledging all this!

Yours truly, a dismayed Arsenal fan

ill look what they all already are, i usuall only look at CA/PA rather than individual stats for the minute

Hello. I don't know if I'm writing where I should,but... Can anyone make: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania leagues? I'm living in this region and I would love to play with local teams. Thanks.

P.s. sorry for bad English :)

Aup legend, well firstly i dont think we shud b jumping on the celtic bandwagon on the basis of one game, their **** so r all their players, watt wonderkid? lol! anyway mate, will hughes will need sumat doin 2 him, as he is derbys stand out player, and destined for a top 4 club. also, can u do something about liverpools balance and starting transfer fund, as it is riduculous, a couple of million is a joke, and shud b minimum 20-25m as they love splashing cash, cheers mate, look forward to the update as always

Takashi Usami from Hoffenhaim and Gotoku Sakai from Suttgart dont seem to exist in this game, which is strange, since they're both big talents and we aren't talking about some obscure, unknown clubs either.

Oh, and btw, does changing CA without tweaking individual stats actually do something other than changing player's star rating?

Last edited:
Hello. I don't know if I'm writing where I should,but... Can anyone make: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania leagues? I'm living in this region and I would love to play with local teams. Thanks.

P.s. sorry for bad English :)
i am not willing to create them leagues, but if you post in the general editing section someone might
Aup legend, well firstly i dont think we shud b jumping on the celtic bandwagon on the basis of one game, their **** so r all their players, watt wonderkid? lol! anyway mate, will hughes will need sumat doin 2 him, as he is derbys stand out player, and destined for a top 4 club. also, can u do something about liverpools balance and starting transfer fund, as it is riduculous, a couple of million is a joke, and shud b minimum 20-25m as they love splashing cash, cheers mate, look forward to the update as always
im not, Celtic got absolutely battered... but fair play they won..

LFC Have 16million now
Takashi Usami from Hoffenhaim and Gotoku Sakai from Suttgart dont seem to exist in this game, which is strange, since they're both big talents and we aren't talking about some obscure, unknown clubs either.

Oh, and btw, does changing CA without tweaking individual stats actually do something other than changing player's star rating?

ill have a look at the playera

changing CA is the main attribute, if i put a lower league player at messi CA, he will play like a world class player, and his stats will get better aswell... but i will never make a jump that big so its not a massive difference

Ajax:
Gavin Benjafield - Head Physio
John Bosman - Assistant Manager 2nd team
Dennis Bergkamp - Assistent Manager 1st team
Ronald de Boer - Youth coach
Fred Grim - Manager Almere City FC (no longer at Ajax)
Peter Hoogland - Physio 2nd team
Bas Peijs - Physio 1st team
Kenneth Perez - Assistant Manager U19
Gery Vink - Manager 2nd team
Richard Witschge - Youth coach

Please Add:
Wim Jonk - Head of Youth Department
Alfons Groenendijk - Manager U19
Leonardo Mouwen - Youth coach
Bryan Roy - Youth coach
Nordin Wooter - Youth coach

LFC Marshall, thank you SO much for all these great updates. I have used your updates since back in 2010 and they have always been class due to how much work you put in. are you going to put out any patch notes or change list for this? Again, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.