Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it quite amusing that when you've updated cup history you've manipulated certain years, it's tended to be a year when United have won a trophy.
Example....you deleted Uniteds 2010 League Cup win, yet Chelsea have been kept as the League and Cup winner that same year.
You've also kept Man City's 2011 FA Cup win but removed United's 2011 Premier League win.
for 2012 Chelsea have no FA Cup win but you've managed to push Liverpools Carling Cup 2012 win back to 2011. Done it with the Community Shield as well.
The hatred must run deep :D

Scholes back as a youth coach :)
yep
Dusan Djuric from Vallenciennes has moved to Odense Boldklub on a loan deal for the rest of the season.
done
Is the new owner of Sheffield U fixed? Prince Abdullah or what his name was? :D and great job as always Marshall without you it would not be so fun playing.
nope, leaving it for fm14
I find it quite amusing that when you've updated cup history you've manipulated certain years, it's tended to be a year when United have won a trophy.
Example....you deleted Uniteds 2010 League Cup win, yet Chelsea have been kept as the League and Cup winner that same year.
You've also kept Man City's 2011 FA Cup win but removed United's 2011 Premier League win.
for 2012 Chelsea have no FA Cup win but you've managed to push Liverpools Carling Cup 2012 win back to 2011. Done it with the Community Shield as well.
The hatred must run deep :D

Too right it does scum lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

believe it or not, it was a complete accident.. Ive got no problem keeping them as winners, they deserved it after all

just something that cant really be helped with the game a year behind

Aaron Ramsey needs bumper stats. ASAP.

His tackling is out of this world and his consistency is really shining through. But I think an improvement across the board is needed for Rambo as I'd rate him much higher than the likes of Paulinho and such.

Hmmmmmmm I dunno, how did you manage to go back as far as 2010 |) I think I mentioned this to you a while in a previous update, you dont actually have to edit previous years, just add an extra year in the editor. It does leave you with two years dated the same but it's an easier and better solution than deleting or editing previous years.

His tackling is out of this world and his consistency is really shining through. But I think an improvement across the board is needed for Rambo as I'd rate him much higher than the likes of Paulinho and such.

Hi knee, meet jerk.

Its been 5-10 games.. a few months back people were suggesting how his injuries had ruined him as a player

needs to be consistent for longer for an upgrade like that

Hmmmmmmm I dunno, how did you manage to go back as far as 2010 |) I think I mentioned this to you a while in a previous update, you dont actually have to edit previous years, just add an extra year in the editor. It does leave you with two years dated the same but it's an easier and better solution than deleting or editing previous years.

Dont like adding another year, then there are two 2013 winners after the first season

Nobody cares, YNWA

Leave Marshall alone. He has done nothing wrong. LFC Marshall you'll never walk alone.

hi LFC.. is there any chance you making another update for the UEFA Youth League instead of the NextGen Series?

hey Marshall, firstly let me say on behalf of myself & all the others your work is fantastic, people need to realize how much hard work & effort you have put into these updates and also how much of your own free time to do them and then just allow people to freely download them.... some silly little haters/un-grateful people need to wake up & take note of this...!! well im a huge fan and I just want to let you know its all appreciated, I do have one question though you see since your last update there has been a good few loans/transfers.. would you be doing a release db about them? if so might you know when .. "if not "PLEASE DO" lol... ok well keep up the great work & all you haters an non appreciators out there go do ya own ****** db's & updates..!!

hey Marshall, firstly let me say on behalf of myself & all the others your work is fantastic, people need to realize how much hard work & effort you have put into these updates and also how much of your own free time to do them and then just allow people to freely download them.... some silly little haters/un-grateful people need to wake up & take note of this...!! well im a huge fan and I just want to let you know its all appreciated, I do have one question though you see since your last update there has been a good few loans/transfers.. would you be doing a release db about them? if so might you know when .. "if not "PLEASE DO" lol... ok well keep up the great work & all you haters an non appreciators out there go do ya own ****** db's & updates..!!

Thanks mate, appreciate it

Unfortunately their will be no more updates until fm14 as i have started Uni again and will not have the time.. sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.