Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded latest update. Chose Crewe. Paris Bateman was released ages ago, and hes still there
This update is great in the top leagues, I.e Premier League, but when you go to League One and Two, its not as perfect as Pr0's update unfortunately. I do love your PA and CA changes however, and you've done some great work. If only you could fix these transfers in the English Lower Leagues, I will be soooo happy

Many thanks for the recent updates, appreciate the hard work.
Just one main error I noticed.
Mark Cooper should be Swindon manager, I think you still have Kevin MacDonald in there.

Thanks again,
Steve.

A few countries are not playable due to incorrect number of teams in some of their leagues. You might be aware of that already, but just thought I'd point it out. Spain and Holland were the biggest ones, and I'd imagine a lot of people want to play in those countries. At least in Spain.

A few countries are not playable due to incorrect number of teams in some of their leagues. You might be aware of that already, but just thought I'd point it out. Spain and Holland were the biggest ones, and I'd imagine a lot of people want to play in those countries. At least in Spain.

Don't have that problem myself. You sure you have the most recent official update of FM 2013? Or are you trying to load it with another editor data enabled aswell?

Don't have that problem myself. You sure you have the most recent official update of FM 2013? Or are you trying to load it with another editor data enabled aswell?

Might have done that by accident. I'll have to check it out the next time I fire up the game.

Valencia is number 25 again not 7
yep
lfc great as per .did u take embargo off rangers mate thanks
i did, but the game may still apply it... if that happens nothing i can do unfortunately
Downloaded latest update. Chose Crewe. Paris Bateman was released ages ago, and hes still there
This update is great in the top leagues, I.e Premier League, but when you go to League One and Two, its not as perfect as Pr0's update unfortunately. I do love your PA and CA changes however, and you've done some great work. If only you could fix these transfers in the English Lower Leagues, I will be soooo happy
i follow BBC for all lower league so they should be near enough done... let me know any that are not and ill have a look
Many thanks for the recent updates, appreciate the hard work.
Just one main error I noticed.
Mark Cooper should be Swindon manager, I think you still have Kevin MacDonald in there.

Thanks again,
Steve.
okay mate

probably because you dont have the official 13.3 update or you have another file selected alongside mine

whats up marshall i keep starting up a new game getting 5 mins in and then crash dump?

Just thought I'd tell you that Jon Aurtenetxe of Athletic Bilbao is only on loan at Celta. You've put him as a permanent member of Celta Vigo.

Marian Cristescu to Astra
Felipe Teixeira to Petrolul Ploiesti
Albin to Petrolul Ploiesti

Hi Marshall. I am experiencing a very high injury rate to my players. The update before the final one which I have been playing on in my liverpool team I have 10 first team players out with injury and during one game had 4 injuries. They are mainly training injuries but I have not changed that side of things. They are not small injuries either they range from 2 weeks to a whole year. It just seem that this is to excessive compared to the other updates I have tried by your good self. Is anybody else experiencing this as well

Hi Marshall. I am experiencing a very high injury rate to my players. The update before the final one which I have been playing on in my liverpool team I have 10 first team players out with injury and during one game had 4 injuries. They are mainly training injuries but I have not changed that side of things. They are not small injuries either they range from 2 weeks to a whole year. It just seem that this is to excessive compared to the other updates I have tried by your good self. Is anybody else experiencing this as well

Nothing more than bad luck, I can't choose how much a team gets injured

it depends on a number of things: how fit they are, how good your coaching staff is, what your training is like ETC

Appreciate all the work that you put into this Marshall! Is there a way to start the game in June or July 2013 instead of 2012?

Awesome job, I asked for some modifications in the Croatian League and you've done them all, thanks a lot.

Dusan Djuric from Vallenciennes has moved to Odense Boldklub on a loan deal for the rest of the season.

Is the new owner of Sheffield U fixed? Prince Abdullah or what his name was? :D and great job as always Marshall without you it would not be so fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.