Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you forgot to add Gökhan Töre to Beşiktaş (loan from Rubin Kazan with €7.5m buyout clause)

and

You added Adnan Ali from UAE to Rizespor , that's wrong. The true is Ali Adnan Kadhim(DL) from Iraq.

Last edited:
Hey, great work on all this stuff, just wanted to point out some stuff;

Nick Powell is on loan at Wigan, and isn't allowed to play against Manchester United (current club), but can. (He was MotM in my community shield match against Wigan!)

I don't see how Thiago Silva (CA: 177) is worth 10 points on Vidic 166, Kompany 166 and Ramos 169. I would say Dante 160 (Bayern's best CB) is heavily underrated, while Agger 160 is overated here, he's not one of the top 10 cb's in the world.

Thiago Alcantra's individual statistics are hyperbolic, 18 in passing and first touch, 17 in composure, he's simply not that good at this point in time, certainly since he's known to make simple mistakes and be lax in his passing. These stats are better than Michael Carrick's for example 18, 17 and 15 respectively.

Daniel Sturridge 157 isn't worth 10 points on Welbeck 147 either, I don't see how Coutinho 174 has a PA 9 points higher than Rafael da Silva 165, I'm not sure how Januzaj's PA is 172 considering he's only 18 and has barely played any games, it still feels like his potential should be up somewhat to random chance on -9 or -10

Also, it's probably just my terrible playing, but I started a game on with Tottenham and have a record of 3W ( Hull, Leyton Orient and San Jose) and 11L from 14 games, and I've lost 3-0 to Stoke, 2-1 to Tel-Aviv, wigan on penalties and Leeds, all with my first team. I've also been called underdogs against Liverpool (at home) and Newcastle (away) so something must be up with their reputation?

These are all just nit-picks though, you've done some really good work here.

So you are saying reduce all players in the game except Manchester United players, they deserve an increase right?
This is a realistic upgrade, if you want unbeatable Manchester United go upgrade players on your own!

bro remove Mkhitaryan as CM.
ill make him accomplished
I had a post deleted that basically explained that Rafael had 4YC and 1 RC in 37 games last season, and was United's 3rd best player behind RVP and Carrick. The link I posted was one that was arguing (with stats) that Rafael and Zabaleta were equals last season, he was hardly injured at all las season as well.
I just dont personally think he will get any better than the mid 160's i have put his potential at.. i may be proved wrong but for now im keeping it at mid 160's
Sorry if it's been done already but Carlton Cole resigned at West Ham
Talks failed mate
I thought you forgot to add Gökhan Töre to Beşiktaş (loan from Rubin Kazan with €7.5m buyout clause)

and

You added Adnan Ali from UAE to Rizespor , that's wrong. The true is Ali Adnan Kadhim(DL) from Iraq.
ill have a look
My bad the article I read wasn't true. He's still a free agent

yep

Jack Grealish to notts country on loan fromm aston vila
Luciano Figueroa to panathanikos
zlatko krmpotic new coach of ofk beograd

Last edited:
Ashely Harris of Portsmouth joins Havant & Waterlooville on a month loan with a view to extend it thanks mate

carlos fierro sing a new deal up to 2016 with a 6.5 us dollars release clause for europe teams

Is there any date for a finish release of the DB? Sorry if already have been writing somewhere.

Players whos on loan doesnt show in my game? I play with FC Copenhagen and Margreiter isnt in the team on his loan. But in the editor he is? Why come? Alexander szymanovski is not on his loan to Brondby either :/

Players whos on loan doesnt show in my game? I play with FC Copenhagen and Margreiter isnt in the team on his loan. But in the editor he is? Why come? Alexander szymanovski is not on his loan to Brondby either :/

If its in the editor but not in the game there is not much i can do unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.