Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, really like your update so far and it made me start my first savegame since release of FM14. :) I noticed some contracts for Dortmund being off though.

Kehl 2014 -> 2015

Kirch 2014 -> 2016

Jonas Hofmann 2017 -> 2018 (but he is on loan at Mainz until 2015 without option to buy)
Sahin 2017 -> 2018
Kagawa 2016 -> 2018
Ramos 2016 -> 2018
Ji 2016 -> 2018

Ginter 2018 -> 2019
Durm 2017 -> 2019
Immobile 2016 -> 2019

Marco Reus has a buyout clause (either 25m€ or 35m€; so far you have 52m€)
Thanks mate, will take a look
It has not been revealed how much he actullay earns, but as a hugh Brøndby fan i am 99,9 % sure the there is no way he is on more than max 20k£ a week. Brøndby finance is not in great shape and it is actullay Brøndbys Director who has bought Agger. Agger did recieve a very big amount of money from his liverpool contract, when he left so he dosnt need the money. But i will try to find a link. But with the wage in this update, Brøndby would be bankrupt alreay :D
I'll have a look around see if i can see anything
Few little things.

- Lamela work rate should go up slightly?

- Depay CA increase

- Ribery CA 182? No way does he deserve that imo

- Raheem still deserves a CA upgrade I think, every game he plays he shows why
Okay
Transfers:
Jason Grannum from FC Helsingor to Free Transfer + banned for 10 month.
Alexandros Tzorvas from Apollon to Some team from India who is not in the game, so seend him on a Free Transfer.
Juan Pablo Caffa from Asteras Tripolis to Defensor. ( 1 year contract.)
Diego Guastavino from Queretaro to Free Transfer.
Korne lSalata from Slovan Bratislava to Dunajska Streda. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Frank Boeckx from Free Transfer to Royal Antwerp. ( 1 year contract.)
Juninho from Paulista to ND Gorica.
Cem Ekinci from SV Seligenporten to Kayserispor.
Umut Kaya from Menemen to Kayserispor.
Berkay Can Degirmencioglu from Fenerbache to Kayserispor. (Permantley)
Can Erdem from Ankaraspor to Kayserispor.
Cemil Adican from Samsunspor to Kayserispor.
Michal Lewandowski from Stal Mielec to Crotone.
Valeri Bojinov from Levski Sofia to Ternana.
Jens Janse from Dinamo Tbillsi to Ternana.
Subrata Pal from FC Vestsjaelland to Mumbai.
Jonathan Legear from Mechelen to Olympiakos. (Transfer cancelld.)
Andrea Mancini from Napoli to Pescara.
Gheorghe Florescu from Dynamo Moscow to Astra Giurgiu.
Panagotis Vlachodimos from Platanias back to Olympiacos and now on loan for Ergotelis.
Mohammed Bangura from Istanbul BB to Free Transfer.
Tethe Bangura from AIK to Free Transfer.
Servan Tastan from Metz to Karsiyaka.

yep

Improve Bibras Natkho ? he has been immense for cska 4 goals 2 assists in 3 games (his first 3 games for the team) and he is a CDM and been a great player for both PAOK and Rubin kazan before cska . maybe increase his CA to around 150 so he would be a starter for cska in game .. reduce dribbling as he is not a dribbler , increase finishing and first touch. (dribling 10 finishing 12 first touch 13 flair 12 ca 152 , something like that)

Improve Bibras Natkho ? he has been immense for cska 4 goals 2 assists in 3 games (his first 3 games for the team) and he is a CDM and been a great player for both PAOK and Rubin kazan before cska . maybe increase his CA to around 150 so he would be a starter for cska in game .. reduce dribbling as he is not a dribbler , increase finishing and first touch. (dribling 10 finishing 12 first touch 13 flair 12 ca 152 , something like that)

Will take a look - 150CA may be a little too high but i'll see

hey LfcMarshall love your updates,

just wondering how come this update is only 895kbs last update i got here was like 19,000kbs approx. just curious are ya compressing or streamlining?

umm.... mines not a pirate copy. All the other updates have worked, like January and so forth. So...

hey LfcMarshall love your updates,

just wondering how come this update is only 895kbs last update i got here was like 19,000kbs approx. just curious are ya compressing or streamlining?

OK solved i think..

first time i downloaded today's update the file didn't have the usual compressed looking folder and size was unusually small , it gave an error when i loaded FM 2014..

so i deleted that download redownloaded it again this time not changing savename!

this time it had the usual compressed folder look and 1st time ever (since using LFCM updates) i saw an additional MAC folder which i deleted ,
the .xml fine was fine this time.

i love when my game is so up to date! lol :D Balotelli, Falcao etc great work mate!

tbh as long as the principal premier league teams are correct up to date and accurate ! lol am not bothered about minnow teams!

Improve scuffet aswell ? he is only 108 CA in the database when he is udinese's first choice GK.. should be a round 130-140 even if he is 17 , his PA either -9 or around high 60s , low 70s

Paolo De Ceglie from Juventus to Parma ( On loan to end of the season)
Reto Ziegler is Free Agent
Carlo Ilari from Juventus to Catanzaro (On loan to end of the season)
Elvis Kabashi from Juventus to
FC Den Bosch
(On loan to end of the season)
Matteo Liviero from Juventus to Pro Vercelli (On Loan to end of the season)
Marcel Buchel from Juventus to Bologna
Francesco Margiotta from Juventus to Monza (On loan to end of the season)
The name of Inter is Inter (not Inter Milan)

Seconded. Natkho has come a long way.

Hey, I started a new career with Newell's and I saw some transfer misses and errors in this team and all Argentina Primera Division. For example Heinze ends career, but he is still in this team, Trezeguet out but he is still in team, Ustari In, and other stuff.

Transfermarkt

Think Rafael might be a bit overrated - as a Man Utd fan (was able to sell him for £30m first season to Monaco)

Iulian Popa signed with Otelul Galati, 2 years deal
Gabriel Emil Jula signed today with Otelul Galati, 1 year deal.
Razvan Gradinarau on loan 1 year at Otelul Galati.

Transfers:
Sead Jakupovic from NK Celik to ND Gorica.
Bartosz Kaniecki from Lechia Gdansk to Wisla Plock.
Georgios Katidis from Novara to Veria. ( 2 year contract.)
Dimitris Kolovos from Olympiacos to Panionios. (Permantly)
Dimitris Papadopoulos from Atromitos to PAOK. (He will wear number 9)
Giorgos Georgiadis from PAOK to Veria.
Petar Jelic from Guangdong Sunray to Rad Belgrad.
Jack Tuyp from Ferencvaros to Helmond Sport.
Josef Cinar from Kayseri Erciyesspor to Gaziantep BB.
Danny Schreurs from MVV to Roda.

Hi
I just want to say i appreciate the time and effort you have put in regarding this update. Just a quick question. How come I'm unable to manage a team in the england as i keep getting an error sign saying theres only 21 teams registered when there should be 22?
Any help would be appreciated

Improve scuffet aswell ? he is only 108 CA in the database when he is udinese's first choice GK.. should be a round 130-140 even if he is 17 , his PA either -9 or around high 60s , low 70s
ill take a look
Paolo De Ceglie from Juventus to Parma ( On loan to end of the season)
Reto Ziegler is Free Agent
Carlo Ilari from Juventus to Catanzaro (On loan to end of the season)
Elvis Kabashi from Juventus to
FC Den Bosch
Matteo Liviero from Juventus to Pro Vercelli (On Loan to end of the season)
Marcel Buchel from Juventus to Bologna
Francesco Margiotta from Juventus to Monza (On loan to end of the season)
The name of Inter is Inter (not Inter Milan)

yep
Hey, I started a new career with Newell's and I saw some transfer misses and errors in this team and all Argentina Primera Division. For example Heinze ends career, but he is still in this team, Trezeguet out but he is still in team, Ustari In, and other stuff.

Transfermarkt
okay mate
Think Rafael might be a bit overrated - as a Man Utd fan (was able to sell him for £30m first season to Monaco)
will take a look
Iulian Popa signed with Otelul Galati, 2 years deal
Gabriel Emil Jula signed today with Otelul Galati, 1 year deal.
Razvan Gradinarau on loan 1 year at Otelul Galati.
yep
Transfers:
Sead Jakupovic from NK Celik to ND Gorica.
Bartosz Kaniecki from Lechia Gdansk to Wisla Plock.
Georgios Katidis from Novara to Veria. ( 2 year contract.)
Dimitris Kolovos from Olympiacos to Panionios. (Permantly)
Dimitris Papadopoulos from Atromitos to PAOK. (He will wear number 9)
Giorgos Georgiadis from PAOK to Veria.
Petar Jelic from Guangdong Sunray to Rad Belgrad.
Jack Tuyp from Ferencvaros to Helmond Sport.
Josef Cinar from Kayseri Erciyesspor to Gaziantep BB.
Danny Schreurs from MVV to Roda.
yep
Hi
I just want to say i appreciate the time and effort you have put in regarding this update. Just a quick question. How come I'm unable to manage a team in the england as i keep getting an error sign saying theres only 21 teams registered when there should be 22?
Any help would be appreciated

Pirate copy - you need update 14.3

I have a problem when i select the update it gets me England as non valid with a yellow icon saying something about isthmian premier it needs 22 teams but only finds 21?? any help guys ? someone ? anyone ?

I have a problem when i select the update it gets me England as non valid with a yellow icon saying something about isthmian premier it needs 22 teams but only finds 21?? any help guys ? someone ? anyone ?

pirate copy - you need update 14.3

Status
Not open for further replies.