Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you improved Benatia from Bayern ? Because last year he was the best CD in Seria A.

You have Falcao on loan at Manchester United, but there's a forced buy clause at the end of the loan. Similar to Negredo's.

thanks mate - i'm afraid i not sure what you're using alongside my update but all of those transfers are done - especially the likes of Drogba, i would never miss that one

You're absolutely right, just checked and had to delete a few editor files that caused this problem. Can't believe I couldn't figure this out myself XD

few changes needed at wigan athletic. Callum Mcmanaman, thomas rogne, ivan ramis, gary caldwell and ali al habsi are fully fit but still injured on the game and transfer budget needs improving as it starts at 4m when weve just sold James Mcaurther for 7M :)

Transfers:
Giannis Gianniotas from Fortuna Dusseldorf to Asteras Tripolis. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Christian Bolanos from Free Transfer to Cartagines.
Michel from Getafe CF to Maccabi Haifa. ( 1 year contract.)
Nabil Baha from Dalian Aerbin to FUS Rabat.
Ezekiel Henty from Perugia back to Milan to ND Gorica. (Permantley)
Murtaz Daushvili from Karpaty to Ufa.
Miha Kokol from NK Zavrc to ND Gorica.
Kornel Salata from Slovan Bratislava to FC DAC 1904. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Nuno Claro from ACS Poli Timisoara to FC Olt Slatina.
Roman Emeljanov from Shaktar Donetsk to FK Ural. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Nodar Kiknavelidze from Zestafoni to Merani Martvilli.
John Jeremiah from Zestafoni to FC Gagra.
Archil Tvildiani from Dinamo Tibilisi to FC Metalurgi Rustavi. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Mbilla Etame from Khazar to Samsunspor.
Tarik Camdal from Eskisehirspor to Galatasaray.
Miguel Garcia from Mallorca to Free Transfer.

I feel lewis baker deserves to have a better PA and Thorgan Hazard should have a better PA than Piazon (Piazons PA should be less)

Isn't Simone Zaza co-owned by Juve IRL?
Ill take a look, I'm unsure to be honest
few changes needed at wigan athletic. Callum Mcmanaman, thomas rogne, ivan ramis, gary caldwell and ali al habsi are fully fit but still injured on the game and transfer budget needs improving as it starts at 4m when weve just sold James Mcaurther for 7M :)
will take a look
Transfers:
Giannis Gianniotas from Fortuna Dusseldorf to Asteras Tripolis. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Christian Bolanos from Free Transfer to Cartagines.
Michel from Getafe CF to Maccabi Haifa. ( 1 year contract.)
Nabil Baha from Dalian Aerbin to FUS Rabat.
Ezekiel Henty from Perugia back to Milan to ND Gorica. (Permantley)
Murtaz Daushvili from Karpaty to Ufa.
Miha Kokol from NK Zavrc to ND Gorica.
Kornel Salata from Slovan Bratislava to FC DAC 1904. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Nuno Claro from ACS Poli Timisoara to FC Olt Slatina.
Roman Emeljanov from Shaktar Donetsk to FK Ural. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Nodar Kiknavelidze from Zestafoni to Merani Martvilli.
John Jeremiah from Zestafoni to FC Gagra.
Archil Tvildiani from Dinamo Tibilisi to FC Metalurgi Rustavi. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Mbilla Etame from Khazar to Samsunspor.
Tarik Camdal from Eskisehirspor to Galatasaray.
Miguel Garcia from Mallorca to Free Transfer.
yep
are coventry city back at the ricoh? good work, i'll download it tonight
yes they are - they still have a -10 deduction though, i cannot find a way of changing this
I feel lewis baker deserves to have a better PA and Thorgan Hazard should have a better PA than Piazon (Piazons PA should be less)
Ill take a look
Are the transfer budgets done? How come only £20m with Arsenal?

yes they are - Arsenal spent 44mil net and the transfer window has now closed so all clubs bar a few have had reductions to their budgets

Simone Zaza is not co-owned by Juventus.
Juventus have, however, the right to buy him back at the end of the current season for €15Mln or at the end of the next season for €18MLN.
The Zaza deal was, in fact, similtar to the Morata one.

Simone Zaza is not co-owned by Juventus.
Juventus have, however, the right to buy him back at the end of the current season for €15Mln or at the end of the next season for €18MLN.
The Zaza deal was, in fact, similtar to the Morata one.

thanks mate

Wonderful job Marshall, just some minor tweaks:

Paul Pogba- His weight is 80 kg, Left Foot 14, Pace 14, Stamina 16, Jumping 15, Heading 14, Penalty Taking 13, tackling 15, Aggression 15, Anticipation 12, Concentration 14, Decisions 13, First Touch 16, Dribbling 16, Dives into Tackles, Play One-Twos, Shoots with Power PPMs, 162 CA.

Falcao- I would lower his CA to 170 because of his long term injury, he is definitely out of his average form.

Thibaut Courtois- CA 167, Positioning 16, Concentration 16, Consistency 15, Rushing Out 14.

Mario Götze- Lower his Consistency to 14, Increase Important Matches to 16.

Ross Barkley- I know you guys from England love him, but giving him 18 flair seems a little bit too much to me, he is no Ronaldinho. I would give him 16 at most.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Sorry if this is an obvious question but do I have to pay to get this? I just tried downloading it, did all the things I usually do and it hasn't got any of the new transfer???

Status
Not open for further replies.