Status
Not open for further replies.
The name of Man City is Manchester City (not Man City)

Wonderful job Marshall, just some minor tweaks:

Paul Pogba- His weight is 80 kg, Left Foot 14, Pace 14, Stamina 16, Jumping 15, Heading 14, Penalty Taking 13, tackling 15, Aggression 15, Anticipation 12, Concentration 14, Decisions 13, First Touch 16, Dribbling 16, Dives into Tackles, Play One-Twos, Shoots with Power PPMs, 162 CA.

Falcao- I would lower his CA to 170 because of his long term injury, he is definitely out of his average form.

Thibaut Courtois- CA 167, Positioning 16, Concentration 16, Consistency 15, Rushing Out 14.

Mario Götze- Lower his Consistency to 14, Increase Important Matches to 16.

Ross Barkley- I know you guys from England love him, but giving him 18 flair seems a little bit too much to me, he is no Ronaldinho. I would give him 16 at most.

Thank you very much!
thanks mate, will take a look
Sorry if this is an obvious question but do I have to pay to get this? I just tried downloading it, did all the things I usually do and it hasn't got any of the new transfer???
Nope - all information is on the first page including download link and instructions

Yes - Man City is their shorter name and Manchester City their longer name

Not sure what you're saying. Are you saying it's Man City and should be Manchester City, or that it's Manchester City and should be Man City? Because Manchester City is their proper name. Just like Man United are actually called Manchester United. Manchester is the city they're based in.

Not sure what you're saying. Are you saying it's Man City and should be Manchester City, or that it's Manchester City and should be Man City? Because Manchester City is their proper name.

either way they are called both in game

short name: Man City
long name: Manchester City

Paul Faulker is no longer the chief exec of Aston Villa, he is now with nottm Forest

Danzell Gravenberch from Ajax Amsterdam transfered to U Cluj, 1 year contract deal.

And the new Coach of U Cluj is George Ogararu and not Miha Teja(just resign 1 week ago).

Last edited:
love your work LFC. Sergon is an absolute Joke.

Dunno what others thing, but maybe Colback deserves an upgrade? Ill leave the final decision to you mate :)

Danzell Gravenberch from Ajax Amsterdam transfered to U Cluj, 1 year contract deal.

And the new Coach of U Cluj is George Ogararu and not Miha Teja(just resign 1 week ago).
yep
love your work LFC. Sergon is an absolute Joke.

Dunno what others thing, but maybe Colback deserves an upgrade? Ill leave the final decision to you mate :)

thanks mate,

Colback has been improved :)

Cristi Bud (Pandurii) - free agent
Eric de Oliveira (Pandurii) - to Al Ahli Jeddah
Mircea Bornescu to Rapid Bucuresti
Cristi Pulhac to Dinamo Bucuresti
Doru Bratu (Pandurii) to U Cluj
DiStefano (Panduriii) to Gimnasia la Plata
Calin Cristea (Pandurii) to FC Brasov
Tx mate.

Just some minor corrections in Portugal.

The first league now has 18 teams. Boavista rose because of an administrative decision. Moreirense and Penafiel also rose in its own right.

The second league now has 24 teams.

In Benfica: Karnezis was not for Benfica, Julio Cesar came but who played in QPR.
Cardozo was for Trabzonspor.
Cristante and Samaris are defensive midfielders.
Ruben Amorim and Fejsa are injured 2015.

Boavista: The squad has undergone a lot of changes you can see here:
http: //www.zerozero.pt/equipa.php id = 5 & search = 1 & search_string = boavista & searchdb = 1?

In Sporting: Shikabala went to Zamalek on loan.

The first league now has 18 teams. Boavista rose because of an administrative decision. Moreirense and Penafiel also rose in its own right.

In Benfica: Karnezis was not for Benfica, Julio Cesar came but who played in QPR.

Boavista: The squad has undergone a lot of changes you can see here: http: //www.zerozero.pt/equipa.php id = 5 & search = 1 & search_string = boavista & searchdb = 1?

You need to crete a player for Stoke. His name is Oliver Shenton, hes only 16 and hes rated very highly. Made his debut in the league cup. Search him up you will find more about him, very good player for his age. Sweet left peg on him

Cristi Bud (Pandurii) - free agent
Eric de Oliveira (Pandurii) - to Al Ahli Jeddah
Mircea Bornescu to Rapid Bucuresti
Cristi Pulhac to Dinamo Bucuresti
Doru Bratu (Pandurii) to U Cluj
DiStefano (Panduriii) to Gimnasia la Plata
Calin Cristea (Pandurii) to FC Brasov
Tx mate.
yep

Boavista: The squad has undergone a lot of changes you can see here:
http: //www.zerozero.pt/equipa.php id = 5 & search = 1 & search_string = boavista & searchdb = 1?

will take a look - i cannot expand the league
You need to crete a player for Stoke. His name is Oliver Shenton, hes only 16 and hes rated very highly. Made his debut in the league cup. Search him up you will find more about him, very good player for his age. Sweet left peg on him

Sorry mate, not creating anymore youngsters

Christian Burgess has gone to Peterborough

Any chance Marcus Maddison can be improved, been awesome since the start of the season.

Last edited:
A bug I believe... Ter Stegen is set to leave at the end of his contract with Barcelona, I thought this was only happening with Gladbach. I just sold him on my Barcelona save for £60m in 2015 and brought in Hugo Lloris for £25m just so I can make money off him while I still could. (Lloris is better imo..)

Status
Not open for further replies.