Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's been mentioned before but the Vanarama N/S is still named Skrill N/S

Don't know if it's been mentioned before but the Vanarama N/S is still named Skrill N/S

Yes, it has not been changed

EDIT: for some reason it has reverted back to Conference N/S so has been altered to Skrill again

Last edited:
Marshall - For some reason my fake German team has come back in my new save and have since deleted the necessary files. I thought it should change back next time you loaded up but it's still fake? Do I have to start a new save?

Marshall - For some reason my fake German team has come back in my new save and have since deleted the necessary files. I thought it should change back next time you loaded up but it's still fake? Do I have to start a new save?

I think you have to start a new game mate

why when I get to choose countries the english and the spanish are blocked?

why when I get to choose countries the english and the spanish are blocked?

Either you have another database selected at the same time, or you need the latest patch

Found a very minor issue with the update (although it could be with the whole game). Had Thorgam Hazard on loan (who is awesome in your update!) and made his loan permanent in January (for a minimal fee too 2 and a half seasons in) - the small issue is when he signed permanently all his stats from being on loan disappeared, so his perm transfer was wiping the slate clean from January. That's only in his career stats mind.

It was a bit gutting cause he had a mint season and it just wanted to see how mint a season lol nevermind, cheers for the work pal, really made me enjoy the game again!

Im not quite sure what to suggest or what i can do here - It may be a problem with the game or a change i have made, i simply dont know unfortunately

Glad you like the update! :)

suggestions

hey
did you edit release clause of munir el haddadi bony and reus?
and can you put playable league for asia for the new indian league
plus I can c Tanzanian teams can you make their league playable and their players transferable

as usual great work
(from utd fan I still think Liverpool will finish top 4 buh we will finish abv ya :p )

hey
did you edit release clause of munir el haddadi bony and reus?
and can you put playable league for asia for the new indian league
plus I can c Tanzanian teams can you make their league playable and their players transferable

as usual great work
(from utd fan I still think Liverpool will finish top 4 buh we will finish abv ya :p )

Release clauses of Bony, Munir and Reus are still the same and i cannot make Tanzanian or Indian leagues playable

reus is 25m bony 29 n munir 9.5?
can u suggest me whr can I download these playable leagues

The job u've done is absolutely incredible but to my mind Alex Ox-Chamberlain is completely underrated. Of cource his potential still must be great but he is already a player who deserves to be much better right now. I dont wanna speak about exact changes cuz you really know better, however i'm sure every who's ever seen him playing would agree with me. Keep on a great work, Marshall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.