Status
Not open for further replies.
Taher Bawab (Gaz Metan) to CSU Craiova
yep
Sváb Dániel: Cottbus---> Györ
yep
Transfers:
Marc Castells from Asteras Tripolis to Larissa.
David Mainz from Eibar to Larissa.
Ximo Forner from Castellon to Larissa.
Fabrice Olinga from Malaga to Apollon Limassol. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Anton Hysen from Utsiktens BK to Myrtle Beach FC.
Enrico from Vasco Da Gama to Apollon Smyrnis.
Jurgen Gjasula from Free Transfer to VfR Aalen. ( 1 year contract.)
Benjamin Onwuachi from Otelul Galati to Free Transfer.
Adrian Cristea from Free Transfer to Chiajna. ( 1 year contract.)
Florian Marange from FC Sochaux to SC Bastia. ( 2 year contract.)
Rastko Suljagic from VfB Stuttgart to Dnipro. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Aurelian Chitu from Valenciennes to Astra Giurgiu.
Mohamed El-Gabbas from Arles-Avignon to Wadi Degla. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Marian Jarabica from Cracovia Krakow to FK Cadca.
Daniel Georgievski from Steaua Buckarest to Melbourne Victory.
Miguel Araujo from Alianza Lima to Crvena Zvezda.
Modeste M`Bami from Millonarios to Le Havre.
Jerome Sonnerat from Lausanne-Sport to Bastia.
Mohamed Benyahia from Nimes to Bastia.

+ Branimir Hrgota should not represent Croatia, he represent Sweden IRL.
yep
Hello mate,

First of all, great work !

As a portuguese guy I notice more problems in portuguese league, I think you should take a look around our leagues, especially for the clubs who were promoted.

For ex. Karnezis never came to Benfica. Main problem comes with ratings, take a look around Ruben Neves, probably the best portuguese youngster (along with Bernardo Silva). He is only 17 years old, plays in the initial team for Porto and is in our under-21 team. Deserves a huge boost. Another youngster who is playing hellishly is Gonçalo Guedes, another boost for this one too, and changing in position, he is a striker. There are other players in need of that, for ex., in Benfica, Andre Almeida, Ruben Amorim (who is injured for 7months with a knee injury, so it's pretty useless changing him), Eliseu, Enzo Perez (Midfielder monster), Jardel, João Teixeira (He is MC, not DMF). Another point, Benfica was runner up in the UEFA young cup, so take a look in the young structures of the club. In Porto, Jackson Martinez deserves a huge boost, he is carrying the team on is back. Brahimi is top player too. Gonçalo Paciência, who is injured by now, is another great youngster. In Sporting players like Cedric, Carrillo and Slimani should get a boost. William Carvalho I noticed you already changed him, great player, don't noticed if the change is enough. Fredy Montero will be playing AMC for the team now. Jefferson shoul have his set pieces and crosses raised. Carlos Mané should be a -9 and he can play AMC too. Tobias Figueiredo should be -8 and better CA.

Sorry for the long text, I can get to you with specific rating of these teams and all the others.

Thanks for the update !
thanks mate, ill take a look through
Teams in Swedish Allsvenskan should be:

Malmö
AIK
IF Elfsborg
IFK Göteborg
BK Hacken
Kalmar FF
Djurgården
Örebro
Halmstad BK
Åtvidabergs FF
Helsingborgs IF
Gefle IF
Falkenbergs FF
IFK Norrköping
Falkenbergs FF
IFK Norrköping
Mjälby AIF

Brommapojkarna

Teams in Swedish Superettan should be
Ljungskile
Hammarby
Östersund
Jönköpings Södra
Sirius
Varbergs BoIS
IFK Värnamo
Syrianska FC
Degerfors
Ängelholm
Öster
Gais
Landskrona
Husqvarna
Assyriska

who were promoted and relegated? that would be easier for me to do

Just wondered if you got Oscar Garcia as Watford Manager & I did notice that Brian Lenihan of Hull should be a RB not MC ??

On a side note, Bolton & Fulham seem to be running away with the league in my Brighton save (Both are clear by 10+ points). Obviously this is never gonna happen....

Is success random or is there a way to edit how successful a club will be??

Oh & I just remembered that it still shows Stephen Dobbie playing for the selhurst mob. Thought he had been released to non league obscurity .......

Just wondered if you got Oscar Garcia as Watford Manager & I did notice that Brian Lenihan of Hull should be a RB not MC ??

On a side note, Bolton & Fulham seem to be running away with the league in my Brighton save (Both are clear by 10+ points). Obviously this is never gonna happen....

Is success random or is there a way to edit how successful a club will be??

Garcia done and ill take a look at Lenihan.. You can improve/decrease the teams so they have a better chance but on FM its very random sometimes which makes it hard to change

Oh & I just remembered that it still shows Stephen Dobbie playing for the selhurst mob. Thought he had been released to non league obscurity .......
will take a look

Transfers:

Perico from Cadiz to Larissa.

Hans Mulder from NEC to Free Transfer.
Marek Cech from Sparta Praha to Free Transfer.
Ofentse Nato from Bidvest Wits to Free transfer.
Adrien Faidherbe from Charleroi to Mechelen.

Player improvments Suggestions:

Dimitris Dimantakos from (Olympiacos) Needs a improvement in finishing from 11 to 12.

Jose Holebas from (AS Roma) Needs a improvement in crossing 13 to 15 maybe 16?, he is very good on that in IRL he almost never miss his target.

Kostas Mitroglou from (Olympiacos) Needs a downgrad in finishing from 16 to 15 at least or even to 14? CA from 143 to 130. He has lost a lot the past 3-4 months as a football player because of his injury not the same player any more.

Erkan Zengin from (Eskisehirspor) Needs a improvement in finishing from 10 to 11, he has scored some goals last season in the turkishe leauge.

Kristoffer Olsson from (Midtjylland) Needs a improvement in finishing from 8 to 10, and CA 100-110.

I've been watching Arsenal under-21s against Villa, and I think Akpom could maybe have a little strength and composure boost. He's been shrugging off tackles left, right and centre and his goal involved him rounding the goalkeeper and coolly slotting it home. Don't know what they're both like. Of course, this is just going off the one game I've seen. However, he's been red-hot this season, I think they said he's got three goals in five games. It might have even been five in three, but the former is more likely. I understand this might look a little biased considering how much I've wrote about him, but he does look like he's got serious potential.

I've been watching Arsenal under-21s against Villa, and I think Akpom could maybe have a little strength and composure boost. He's been shrugging off tackles left, right and centre and his goal involved him rounding the goalkeeper and coolly slotting it home. Don't know what they're both like. Of course, this is just going off the one game I've seen. However, he's been red-hot this season, I think they said he's got three goals in five games. It might have even been five in three, but the former is more likely. I understand this might look a little biased considering how much I've wrote about him, but he does look like he's got serious potential.

We looking on the same game :) , Yes i agree on Akpom.

yep

who were promoted and relegated? that would be easier for me to do

Promoted from Superettan to Allsvenskan Örebro SK and Falkenbergs FF

Relegated from Allsvenskan to Superettan: Östers IF and Syrianska

Nicolas Anelka to Mumbai FC

Thibaut Courtois renewed with Chelsea to 2019

[h=1]Sirigu renewed with PSG to 2018[/h]

Paulo Bento sacked by Portugal

sorry for asking this but is there any solution for playing England Country with 'not original' Football Manager?thank you very much

will take a look

Ill have a look

thankyou, however i dont know how to change those rules

sorry

yep

yep

Naismith and Sugrdsson i'll take a look at.. not sure what you mean regarding EPL small teams?

thousands of CA/PA changes have already been made

you can also have look at Thomas muller Walcott coleman and I mean the performing players for teams like stoke hull evertn and so on

Transfers:

Perico from Cadiz to Larissa.

Hans Mulder from NEC to Free Transfer.
Marek Cech from Sparta Praha to Free Transfer.
Ofentse Nato from Bidvest Wits to Free transfer.
Adrien Faidherbe from Charleroi to Mechelen.

Player improvments Suggestions:

Dimitris Dimantakos from (Olympiacos) Needs a improvement in finishing from 11 to 12.

Jose Holebas from (AS Roma) Needs a improvement in crossing 13 to 15 maybe 16?, he is very good on that in IRL he almost never miss his target.

Kostas Mitroglou from (Olympiacos) Needs a downgrad in finishing from 16 to 15 at least or even to 14? CA from 143 to 130. He has lost a lot the past 3-4 months as a football player because of his injury not the same player any more.

Erkan Zengin from (Eskisehirspor) Needs a improvement in finishing from 10 to 11, he has scored some goals last season in the turkishe leauge.

Kristoffer Olsson from (Midtjylland) Needs a improvement in finishing from 8 to 10, and CA 100-110.
I will take a look - I am not reducing Mitroglue by that amount - he was hugely rated before his move to Fulham, the club have killed him so it's unfair to reduce him by that amount
ill take a look
Promoted from Superettan to Allsvenskan Örebro SK and Falkenbergs FF

Relegated from Allsvenskan to Superettan: Östers IF and Syrianska

Nicolas Anelka to Mumbai FC

Thibaut Courtois renewed with Chelsea to 2019

Sirigu renewed with PSG to 2018

Paulo Bento sacked by Portugal

yep
sorry for asking this but is there any solution for playing England Country with 'not original' Football Manager?thank you very much
you need update 14.3
you can also have look at Thomas muller Walcott coleman and I mean the performing players for teams like stoke hull evertn and so on

all already done

What is missing from the Sept 6th update that will be in tomorrows?

Good work as always mate.

i don't know if its anything to do with your update, But Man united only have 19 titles and City won it in 2013 on the list.

Ioan Filip ( Otelul Galati ) to Petrolul Ploiesti
yep
What is missing from the Sept 6th update that will be in tomorrows?

Good work as always mate.
mainly smaller league transfers and whatever has been suggested since - not a massive change
i don't know if its anything to do with your update, But Man united only have 19 titles and City won it in 2013 on the list.

Its because the game is a year behind so to put the current competition winners you have to delete one of the older years

hiya buddy, not sure if its been mentioned but Accrington has parted company with James Beattie
luv ur updates :)

The last transfers i am sending to you. Thanks in advance LFC.

Transfers:

Break Shea from Stoke to Birmingham. (On loan in 3 month.)
Andrea Mantovani from Palermo to Free Transfer.
Matias Sanchez from Arsenal de Sarandi to Levadiakos. ( 2 year contract.)
Amiri Kurdi from Panionios to Al-Ahli Jeddah.
Johan Condega from CS Uruguay to Cartagines.
Florent Malouda from Free Transfer to Metz.
Ruben Lima from Dinamo Zagreb to HNK Rijeka.
Joan Verdu from Free Transfer to Baniyas (UAE).
Bryan Rabello from Sevilla to Luzern. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Alef from Ponte Preta to Marseille. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Ovidiu Hoban from Petr. Ploiesti to H. Beer Sheva.
Max Reinthaler from TSV Gersthofen to FC Augsburg.
Leo Benko from Dalian Aerbin to FK Sarajevo.
Masoud Shojaei from Las Palmas to Al-Shahaniya(QAT).
Javier Cohene from V.Setubal to FK Borac Cacak.

Hi Marshall, some new suggestions from me before the final version release:

Garry Cahill: Height 193, Weight 86, Acceleration 15, Strength 16, Jumping reach 16, Heading 16, Concentration 15, Consistency 14, Determination 16, CA 160, PA 163.

Marco Reus: Still not entirely satisfied with his stats, minor changes: Crossing 14, Dribbling 17, First Touch 16, Technique 17, Free Kicks 16, Flair 16, Corners 15, Striker 14, Injury Proneness 9.

Ricardo Rodríguez: First Touch 13, Dribbling 12, Acceleration 13, Flair 12.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.