Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya buddy, not sure if its been mentioned but Accrington has parted company with James Beattie
luv ur updates :)
done
The last transfers i am sending to you. Thanks in advance LFC.

Transfers:

Break Shea from Stoke to Birmingham. (On loan in 3 month.)
Andrea Mantovani from Palermo to Free Transfer.
Matias Sanchez from Arsenal de Sarandi to Levadiakos. ( 2 year contract.)
Amiri Kurdi from Panionios to Al-Ahli Jeddah.
Johan Condega from CS Uruguay to Cartagines.
Florent Malouda from Free Transfer to Metz.
Ruben Lima from Dinamo Zagreb to HNK Rijeka.
Joan Verdu from Free Transfer to Baniyas (UAE).
Bryan Rabello from Sevilla to Luzern. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Alef from Ponte Preta to Marseille. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Ovidiu Hoban from Petr. Ploiesti to H. Beer Sheva.
Max Reinthaler from TSV Gersthofen to FC Augsburg.
Leo Benko from Dalian Aerbin to FK Sarajevo.
Masoud Shojaei from Las Palmas to Al-Shahaniya(QAT).
Javier Cohene from V.Setubal to FK Borac Cacak.
done
Hi Marshall, some new suggestions from me before the final version release:

Garry Cahill: Height 193, Weight 86, Acceleration 15, Strength 16, Jumping reach 16, Heading 16, Concentration 15, Consistency 14, Determination 16, CA 160, PA 163.

Marco Reus: Still not entirely satisfied with his stats, minor changes: Crossing 14, Dribbling 17, First Touch 16, Technique 17, Free Kicks 16, Flair 16, Corners 15, Striker 14, Injury Proneness 9.

Ricardo Rodríguez: First Touch 13, Dribbling 12, Acceleration 13, Flair 12.

thanks, done

Hélder Tavares and Rúben Brígido just transfered to Otelul Galati, 2 year deal both.

Please delete all injured players at Hammarby Fotboll :)
And Erkan Zengin should have Hammarby Fotboll as his favourite club (player)

McDonald Mariga to Parma - 1 year (with an option for the club to renew it with another 2 years if they want to)
Florent Malouda to FC Metz - 1 year (with an option for another one if they wanna)

Robbie Fowler and Kenny Dalglish should have some kind of role in the Liverpool staff :)

Last edited:
juan roman riquelme are now in Argentinos Juniors
Jonas ex Valência at Benfica 2 years deal

both done :)
View attachment 685610
Can anyone explain this error please?
Just downloaded the 6/9/14 update and now everytime I attempt to play the game I get this message.

Any help would be much appreciated!
delete the macosx folder - everything is in the instructions mate
Please delete all injured players at Hammarby Fotboll :)
And Erkan Zengin should have Hammarby Fotboll as his favourite club (player)

McDonald Mariga to Parma - 1 year (with an option for the club to renew it with another 2 years if they want to)
Florent Malouda to FC Metz - 1 year (with an option for another one if they wanna)

Robbie Fowler and Kenny Dalglish should have some kind of role in the Liverpool staff :)

will do

Fowler has just applied for the Leeds job and Dalglish is more of a legend than part of the actual staff

Last edited:
Just quick question, Why do you set these "bans" for players and for example Gotze or Messi, and probably some more players that don't have this on orginal version of the game, got set that they don't wanna move anyway (Germany, England, Spain, France etc) and we are unable to buy them? :/ even if I'm able to win everything for 2-3 seasons straight and almost everyone is buyable, it's impossible to get them because they are never interested in signing new contract.

good job with the updates though, excellent work :)

I can't load england...
can anyone help me?
Pirate copy - you need update 14.3
Just quick question, Why do you set these "bans" for players and for example Gotze or Messi, and probably some more players that don't have this on orginal version of the game, got set that they don't wanna move anyway (Germany, England, Spain, France etc) and we are unable to buy them? :/ even if I'm able to win everything for 2-3 seasons straight and almost everyone is buyable, it's impossible to get them because they are never interested in signing new contract.

good job with the updates though, excellent work :)

i haven't set those preferences, these are what SI have included into the database

Im not quite sure what you mean by 'banning' players?

I couldn't find the word to describe that heh :p I mean that e.g. Gotze, Muller, Neuer got set in his Information page;
Plans for the future: Avoided countries: Spain, England, Italy and France.
Ah so you say it's set orginally, my bad then (I didn't remember that, I'm playing on your updates for so long time).

I guess it's set forever and with this restriction he gonna play in Bayern his whole career. I can understand that Messi will not play anywhere else than in Barcelona, but for some other players I'm not that sure :) for example CR7, Bale etc everyone is buyable in 2nd/3rd season if you play other big teams like City/United/Chelsea

I couldn't find the word to describe that heh :p I mean that e.g. Gotze, Muller, Neuer got set in his Information page;
Plans for the future: Avoided countries: Spain, England, Italy and France.
Ah so you say it's set orginally, my bad then (I didn't remember that, I'm playing on your updates for so long time).

I guess it's set forever and with this restriction he gonna play in Bayern his whole career. I can understand that Messi will not play anywhere else than in Barcelona, but for some other players I'm not that sure :) for example CR7, Bale etc everyone is buyable in 2nd/3rd season if you play other big teams like City/United/Chelsea

Yes, i've not set these preferences - it seems to be german players/teams that have them set more than anyone else for some reason

Engin Baytar (Rizespor) ---> Galatasaray
Henri Bienvenu (Eskisehirspor) ---> ESTAC Troyes
Michael Eneramo: remove loan to Karabükspor and transfered to Basaksehir FK
Furkan Özçal back to Galatasaray (loan finished)
Yigit Gökoglan back to Galatasaray (loan finished)
Oguzhan Kayar (Galatasaray) on loan for 1 year to Manisaspor.
Berk Ismaïl Ünsal (Galatasaray) on loan for 1 year to Antalyaspor.
Ertugrul Taskiran (Fenerbahçe) on loan to Sivasspor.
Tanju Kayhan (Karabükspor) : remove loan
Onur Ayik (Elazigspor) ---> Karabükspor
Stanislav Sestak (Bursaspor) ---> VfL Bochum
Aziz Behich back to Bursaspor(loan finished)
Ermin Zec no more at Gençlerbirligi (unemployed)
Charles Itandje back to PAOK Thessaloniki (loan finished)
Giray Kaçar (Antalyaspor) ---> Caykur Rizespor
Murat Duruer (Antalyaspor) ---> Caykur Rizespor
Servet Cetin (Eskisehirspor) ---> Mersin Idman Yurdu
Diomansy Kamara (Eskisehirspor) ---> US Catanzaro
Dedê no more at Eskisehirspor (retired)
Bojan Jorgacevic no more at Kayseri Erciyesspor (unemployed)
Pape Diakhaté (Kayseri Erciyesspor) ---> Granada
RIchard Kingson no more at Balikesirspor (unemployed)
Lalawelé Atakora back to AIK Stockholm (loan finished)
Kwame Karikari back to AIK Stockholm (loan finished)
Ronald Vargas (Balikesirspor): remove loan

Thanks

You didn't do this transfers ? They are still missing when i create a game with the new update.

You didn't do this transfers ? They are still missing when i create a game with the new update.

Yes, apologies I didn't have time

If i manage to do them over the next week i'll message you and send the file across

Status
Not open for further replies.