LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will try do as much as poss for summer but tbh english leagues will be done but other countries like that only most important one's may be done

Have you improve young Jack Robinson and John Flanagan mate?

is the link in the opening post the lastest update? bcos it says last updated in march

thanks

download v4.. havent updated onpening post in this since mach but the file itself has been..

v4 was updated as of about 2 weeks ago i think

Will you be doing the summer updates again because yours was the best in my opinion last season, if so I suppose the hard work is about to begin for you isnt it, well good luck and I hope to be able to download your updates in the near future

Why are there no updates on mine? For example, Edin Dzeko still plays for Wolfsburg in mine. I'm sure I play on the latest update and I'm sure I enabled this editor data file.

Why are there no updates on mine? For example, Edin Dzeko still plays for Wolfsburg in mine. I'm sure I play on the latest update and I'm sure I enabled this editor data file.
Go download the file again, it has been updated recently.

Will you be doing the summer updates again because yours was the best in my opinion last season, if so I suppose the hard work is about to begin for you isnt it, well good luck and I hope to be able to download your updates in the near future

yes i will be more than likely doing it again and yup had a very long break from it.. so it starts very soon with promotions and relegations haha :p
download latest update or your not selecting it correctly :)
Go download the file again, it has been updated recently.

this! :)

yes i will be more than likely doing it again and yup had a very long break from it.. so it starts very soon with promotions and relegations haha :p

download latest update or your not selecting it correctly :)

this! :)

I'm on patch 11.3 or whatever it's called. Pretty sure that's the latest.

I'm on patch 11.3 or whatever it's called. Pretty sure that's the latest.

yep 11.3's the latest and that has all the transfers done. if you havent got suarez at liverpool etc then you havent got 11.3 or 11.3 working correctly..

Any more updates coming before summer?

nope there is nothing to update really... the next update will be when stuff starts happening in the summer.. it will include the transfers and promotions/relegations of top leagues in europe and all leagues in england

You'd be surprised how much there is to update/fix et cetera.
My post data lock update that I've been making in secrecy has 7.5k changes already.

You'd be surprised how much there is to update/fix et cetera.
My post data lock update that I've been making in secrecy has 7.5k changes already.

ive done most tbh.. all ive missed is little and i can do that when i start again for summer.. nothing major going on for past 2 months that you need to change

There's quite a lot actually, but you can have it your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.