LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks and some about spanish league:
Koke-Atlético de Madrid-> He is really young, and he is playing well, I think that he will be a very good midfielder (mix of atack and defence, better atack)he is better than Raul García,Tiago and Assunçao
Raul García-Atlético de Madrid-> down
Nacho Cases-Sporting de Gijón->Good young midfielder, titular
Gerrard Deulofeu-Barcelona -> really good future.He is the sub17 spanish star, plays as ronaldo/messi Video:YouTube - Gerard Deulofeu Barcelonas next superstar - First Gerard Deulofeu compilation on youtube!!!
Gio Dos Santos- Plays well at Racing Santander
Daniel Osvaldo-Espanyol -> awesome stricker.
Javi Márquez-Espanyol-> espanyol´s playmaker. Up
Ah,and Jeferson Farfán is a Schalke player (in your 1.3 version, he plays at wolfsburg)

Last edited:
@Big Dave - sorry bout that mate, will try alter it :D

@Jintha - yep will do them.. but farfan was changed a while back mate, re-download v4 and it would be done

Ah,and Jeferson Farfán is a Schalke player (in your 1.3 version, he plays at wolfsburg)

That is because he was supposed to complete a move there, but the move fell through because Schalke wouldn't give him the payoff he wanted - HERE

Yeah I know mate thanks xdd

More about Spanish Leagues:

Increase Rakitic's decision and creativity he plays as playmaker and he is playing well(scoring goals too)
Down Romaric in playmaker's atributes, he looks more like a Keita or Zokora
Jeferson Montero-Levante: he is on loan from Villareal
Jordi Amat-Espanyol: interesting future central back, he plays usually.only18

Thanks mate

thanks mate and you can't get a solution to Iturbe and Ryo clones?
And Borja Valero trade

(maybe is my problem lonely. I don't know xdd)

nope if i get rid of them then there is none of them on the game...

on myn there is only 1 of each but i cant change it :/

and yea sorry ill do valero

You are using 11.3 database?
well, is strange, I´ll search ways to solve the problem, although I don't know what will be

yup using 11.3... it like if i keep the players on the editor.. on your game they will be two of each... but if i delete the players they wont exist on your game..

its fine on mine i got no duplicating players :/

Thanks sooooo much for the patch.

Don't you think Andy Carroll should be upgraded at least a little though? With his current stats (the first v4 update) he plays like garbage. If you look at the game v Man City and all the games at Newcastle, don;t you think Long shots, finishing and off the ball should be improved? Maybe you have done already though, I dunno...

EDIT: I see now that every stat I thought should be changed has been :-S good job anyway.

Last edited:
@Omnislip - haha yes mate it was changed a few days ago... when v4 was first released i got cricitised for putting carroll up too much.. now he playing well they are requesting it lol... they need to make there minds up

but hope you enjoy :)

@Sami
Er what?

if you want a latest update re-download v4 got update about 4/5days ago

hey lfc,

i have the same problem as jintha, the database having 2 ryo and irrtube. its nothing wrong with with, but in the future it could be problem the fact that they are wonderkids :D

i hope u fix this problem on your next update

hey lfc,

i have the same problem as jintha, the database having 2 ryo and irrtube. its nothing wrong with with, but in the future it could be problem the fact that they are wonderkids :D

i hope u fix this problem on your next update

im trying too mate, not promising anything but hopefully i can, im not having the problem so it strange :/

LFCMarshall Can not you fix transitions in the German league??? Type Jan Polák to Wolfsburg These things(H):)

you want me to do german transfers? is that what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.