LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

yep done most :)

I think Neil Mellor from Sheffield Wednesday and Craig Mcail Smith (sp) from Peterborough finishing should be raised

ill change them slightly CA cus i know they been palying well this year

Davide Somma? He's an awful lot better than what the game says he is, as is Luciano Becchio (who also needs his contract to run to June 2013).

yep i would agree, although somma was just a couple of games so it wont be boosted that much

marko marin PA boost

yepp

Raheem sterling at liverpool please!

already done

Luciano Becchio from Leeds... Hes been playing awesomely, so change his CA/PA please :)

yeppp

Increase CA and PA of arsenal's GK Wojciech Szczesny? He looks strong in the arsenal vs manchester united match

I personally feel that most of the blackpool team should be edited a bit... well the attacking players anyway, especially luke varney because he is awful on the game..also Charlie Adam is one of the best players in the league

I personally feel that most of the blackpool team should be edited a bit... well the attacking players anyway, especially luke varney because he is awful on the game..also Charlie Adam is one of the best players in the league

blackpool edited alot but still most of the time end up gettin relegated it solid to make them better :p varney been increased the most and adam is there best player... but he no way near the best player in the league or even one of them :p

blackpool edited alot but still most of the time end up gettin relegated it solid to make them better :p varney been increased the most and adam is there best player... but he no way near the best player in the league or even one of them :p

I suppose i am using my knowledge of when Charlie Adam ran the show against Argyle in real life... not that thats hard ;)

Also, it pains me to say it but Ryan Harley from Exshitter is severely underrated.. he is a good player.. owch that hurt.

Davide Somma from leeds deserves a CA/PA boost. Maybe CA as a good champ striker, with potential to be leading.

Sorry mate have no idea how i missed your reply haha, i'll be waiting for your update eagerly :p

Increase in CA for Becchio and Howson?

Cheik Tiote needs to be boosted- he has been class this year for Newcastle, basically controlled the entire Arsenal midfield in one game.

Joey Barton gets a few red cards on my game, although he is controversial off the field, he doesn't get many red cards and doesn't dive in as much anymore, he has controlled his on field temprament.

boost the whole Lech Poznan team as they are underrted in the game and i think they have potential for top 8 premier league. and Lech Poznan new manager, Battara hes calles idn the first name, ex Barcelona player..

edit- Also increas etheir Reputation.

Joey Barton gets a few red cards on my game, although he is controversial off the field, he doesn't get many red cards and doesn't dive in as much anymore, he has controlled his on field temprament.

He punched Morten Gamst Pedersen in the stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.