LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull City and Sheffield Wednesday need £1m + transfer budget.
Gary Teale and Neil Mellor CA boost.
BWP boost

The king has returned, he should be on par with the great managers of the game,

no he shouldnt he proved nothing in the last 15 years because he has not managed since early 90's.. rather have mourinho tbf but that was neva gunna happen

Hull City and Sheffield Wednesday need £1m + transfer budget.
Gary Teale and Neil Mellor CA boost.
BWP boost

yep

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain needs upping, id up his CA and give him -8 PA

yep

Kyle Walker loaned to Aston Villa.
Macheda loaned to Sampdoria.
Bentley loaned to Birmingham.
Steven Sidwell to Fulham.
Fiorillo loaned to Spezia.
Mancini (Inter) to Atletico Mineiro.

Obertan's position should be changed - should be accomplished as attacking midfielder and striker

Marnick Vermijl should have a -8 pa , he has done really well in the reserves , some of his stats need a boost , finishing and composure should be 10-12 , flair 14 - 16 , agility 12-15 , technique 10-12 and make him accomplished at MR and AMR

Hernandez's composure should be 16 and should have ppm likes to beat offside trap .

John Cofie deserves slight boost in ca and pa , finishing should be 12-14 , composure 10-12 , heading and strength also 10-12 . He has been scoring for fun in the u18s and reserves

Fabio's positioning should 12-14 , balance should come down to 8 or 9

Rafael should get a ca boost and stamina should be 16 , he has been playing 90 minutes quite often this season .

Nani corner should be brought down to 12-15 , increase finishing to 14 but keep composure the same

Anderson's creativity and technique should 16-18 , same for Eikrem

Van Der Sar's throwing should be 13-14

Scholes' stamina should be 13 , he does play the full 90 in a lot of games but thats not possible in the game .

Reduce Neville's positioning and anticipation to 12

Ravel Morrison's dribbling and first touch should be increased to 15-16 . Increase his composure to 12

Zeki Fryers should get pa increase . Rio has said that this lad could play for England at world cup 2018

Welbeck's heading should be improved - 10-12 , anticipation should also go up - 10-12 , finishing shhould be 15

Cleverley's first touch should be 15-16 , work rate and team work should be increase 16-18

Non United players that could use a boost -

Albrighton - pace increased to 18
Mortan Gamst Pedersen - free kicks should be 18
Bale - pace should be 18
Henderson - creativity should be 16-18

no way is albrighton as fast as bale

Have you increased Shinji Kagawa's CA or PA? He's been awesome for Dortmund.
I think there should be more -10 PA players than just Ramsey.

A little query , will these transfer updates occur in Jan on the game or will it already be done at the start of the game ? Cause the Lindegaard transfer is designed to take place in Jan . It would be strange for that alone to take place in Jan . The Mads Dehli transfer too is designed to take place in Jan

no he shouldnt he proved nothing in the last 15 years because he has not managed since early 90's.. rather have mourinho tbf but that was neva gunna happen

yep

yep

he was manager of cetic untill 2000,

i think winning the top league with 2 different teams, and finishing 2 with newcastle are quite big achievements, he should at least have stats that reflect that he has the talent. he is one of the greatest managers of all time, Only time will tell if he still has what it takes though.

But in his time as a manager he won more trophies, than Roy Hodgson won away games in england.

no way is albrighton as fast as bale

i know i havent put him as fast :)

Have you increased Shinji Kagawa's CA or PA? He's been awesome for Dortmund.
I think there should be more -10 PA players than just Ramsey.

yes i have and there are alot more -10 players... well i have saw 5 i think on the editor :)
lukaku, wilshere, zizinho, ramsey and someone else i swear :P

A little query , will these transfer updates occur in Jan on the game or will it already be done at the start of the game ? Cause the Lindegaard transfer is designed to take place in Jan . It would be strange for that alone to take place in Jan . The Mads Dehli transfer too is designed to take place in Jan

all transfer will be done at start of season... lindegaard was only future utransfer on other update because the transfer window hadent opened when i released it :)

he was manager of cetic untill 2000,

i think winning the top league with 2 different teams, and finishing 2 with newcastle are quite big achievements, he should at least have stats that reflect that he has the talent. he is one of the greatest managers of all time, Only time will tell if he still has what it takes though.

But in his time as a manager he won more trophies, than Roy Hodgson won away games in england.

I meant in england since early 90's but still.. most lpool fans are acting like were gunna win the league cus he has returned.. ill give it till the end of season for people to realise no one will turn it around as quick as that because we simply havent got the team... daglish will get a raise if he proves it now as the game has changed alot and when he was manager he had a quality team to go with it.. plus i havent changed any manager stats in the game anyway i tend to leave them

i know i havent put him as fast :)

yes i have and there are alot more -10 players... well i have saw 5 i think on the editor :)
lukaku, wilshere, zizinho, ramsey and someone else i swear :P

all transfer will be done at start of season... lindegaard was only future utransfer on other update because the transfer window hadent opened when i released it :)

I meant in england since early 90's but still.. most lpool fans are acting like were gunna win the league cus he has returned.. ill give it till the end of season for people to realise no one will turn it around as quick as that because we simply havent got the team... daglish will get a raise if he proves it now as the game has changed alot and when he was manager he had a quality team to go with it.. plus i havent changed any manager stats in the game anyway i tend to leave them

I didnt know Kenny had any manager stats in game, which is why i thought he should be made good. IT would take more than the King to get liverpool to win the league, but i doubt it can get any worse than it has been.

I didnt know Kenny had any manager stats in game, which is why i thought he should be made good. IT would take more than the King to get liverpool to win the league, but i doubt it can get any worse than it has been.

i think he just has CA/PA stats for a non-player... if not ill put him around 140-150 CA.... i reeallyu hope im proved wrong and liverpool do turn it around but how this season has been going each gaem we play i expect us too lose no matter who the opposition :/

Phil Thompson appointed assistent manager at Liverpool.

Sorry if you did that, but i'm just saying what isn't posted here :D

By the way, you're doing a **** of a job. Keep going !

Adam Lallana has signed a new 4 and a half year deal at Southampton :D
Richard Chaplow joined Saints for £50,000

Apparently Spurs are ready to unveil Beckham as there new signing.

Phil Thompson appointed assistent manager at Liverpool.

Sorry if you did that, but i'm just saying what isn't posted here :D

By the way, you're doing a **** of a job. Keep going !

that isant no-where so im waiting for confirmation

Adam Lallana has signed a new 4 and a half year deal at Southampton :D
Richard Chaplow joined Saints for £50,000

done

Apparently Spurs are ready to unveil Beckham as there new signing.

done

already done.. it was finalised 2 days ago :)

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

anymoree

ade akinbiyi gone to newport county and michael morrison from leicester to sheffield wednesday 3 and a half year contract undisclosed

Ok, ****** good job you're doing here mate. I have some things if you wouldn't mind doing... Don't know if some have been done, but anyhow, it doesn't hurt saying them again. :)

- Adam Lallana has signed a new 4-and-a-half-year deal with Southampton.
- Adam Lallana's loyalty attribute should be upped by about 2.
- Alex Chamberlain should be a -9 PA, and a CA of around 140. I honestly believe he will be so much better than Walcott!
- Bartosz Bialkowski should have CA and PA upped a little.
- Aaron Martin should have CA and PA upped a little.
- Ryan Dickson should have CA and PA upped a little.
- Frazer Richardson should have CA upped a little.
- Morgan Schneiderlin should have CA and PA upped a little.
- Lee Barnard should have CA upped a little.
- Nigel Adkins should have CA upped quite a bit.

You may not want to include some of these, but please do whatever you feel you can do! Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back