LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, ****** good job you're doing here mate. I have some things if you wouldn't mind doing... Don't know if some have been done, but anyhow, it doesn't hurt saying them again. :)

- Adam Lallana has signed a new 4-and-a-half-year deal with Southampton.
- Adam Lallana's loyalty attribute should be upped by about 2.
- Alex Chamberlain should be a -9 PA, and a CA of around 140. I honestly believe he will be so much better than Walcott!
- Bartosz Bialkowski should have CA and PA upped a little.
- Aaron Martin should have CA and PA upped a little.
- Ryan Dickson should have CA and PA upped a little.
- Frazer Richardson should have CA upped a little.
- Morgan Schneiderlin should have CA and PA upped a little.
- Lee Barnard should have CA upped a little.
- Nigel Adkins should have CA upped quite a bit.

You may not want to include some of these, but please do whatever you feel you can do! Thanks! :D

thanks and will do them :)

im playing a game with liverpool and just noticed how poor gerrard's fk's r they need alot of improvment

*Alan Gow has left Motherwell
*Nick Blackman has returned to Blackburn after his loan expired but could rejoin (will keep you updated)

can you make the transfers come during January so that they don't come now

Plymouth Argyle should have insecure finances
Also, they currently don't have a chaiman

Matheus (Braga) to Dnipro.

yep

yep
Plymouth Argyle should have insecure finances
Also, they currently don't have a chaiman
yep
can you make the transfers come during January so that they don't come now
i made a thread last year asking this question and most people wanted them straight the way not future transfers... plus you ask now when ive already made 2000 changes
*Alan Gow has left Motherwell
*Nick Blackman has returned to Blackburn after his loan expired but could rejoin (will keep you updated)
yep

beckham deal is off thats why i never did it.... alot of transfer fall at last hurdle because of small things... beckham was cus of insurance

Have you put in Adam Hammill's 500k release clause?

Can you change the name of the East Anglian derby to it's common name amongst fans, the Old Farm.

Can u change Mialn Mandaric 2 the new Sheffield Wednesday owner m8 and the 2 new signings we made Reda Johnson from plymouth and Micheal Morrison from Leicster wud aprreciate it m8

Have you put in Adam Hammill's 500k release clause?

no i aint... link?

Can you change the name of the East Anglian derby to it's common name amongst fans, the Old Farm.

dno how to do that tbh

Can u change Mialn Mandaric 2 the new Sheffield Wednesday owner m8 and the 2 new signings we made Reda Johnson from plymouth and Micheal Morrison from Leicster wud aprreciate it m8

done

Beckham has joined Tottenham ? It says so here ?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6647065,00.html

read again ses to train :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back