LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard Webb refereeing decrease.

i wont but he ****** deserves it... every year he refs lpool v united and every year united get everything

walcott diving increase make a new stat for it

wish i could fed up of diving

on derbies, search for east anglian (Norwich v Ipswich) , then change name to old farm.

nice one cheers
How about Berbatov diving increase?

o i wish i could :@ think i might retire him from the game? ;)

okayy

What and Berbatov didnt? Walcott had a reason to go down. Berbatov had probably been told too.

exactly i dont actually think agger hardly even touched him in the first place :S

Well okay berbatov went down a bit easy but unitedcud have had 2 more penalties in about 1 minute 1 for skertl being all over evans and the other was on Giggs.
Anyway at first I thaught Gerrards sending off was a bit harsh but in the replay it was the right descision or at least he definatley had the case to send him off.
Well anyways David Wheater is preacticaly on his way to Bolton.Not offical yet but just said Id let you know.

Well okay berbatov went down a bit easy but unitedcud have had 2 more penalties in about 1 minute 1 for skertl being all over evans and the other was on Giggs.
Anyway at first I thaught Gerrards sending off was a bit harsh but in the replay it was the right descision or at least he definatley had the case to send him off.
Well anyways David Wheater is preacticaly on his way to Bolton.Not offical yet but just said Id let you know.

berbatov dived.. simple hardly any contact... giggs shelvy won the ball slightly first and skrtel on evans.. shirt grabbing happens in every box when we had a free kick a couple of times there were people all over our defenders... on the rules otday it shoulda been a red but IMO its harsh to give a red for that when it was a 50/50 ball and he didnt go through the player or anythin just side by side collison which he hardly hit carrick... overall man utd should beat liverpool they got better players but i thought we battled well and shown we have more desire under kenny..

ill do wheater when its official

berbatov dived.. simple hardly any contact... giggs shelvy won the ball slightly first and skrtel on evans.. shirt grabbing happens in every box when we had a free kick a couple of times there were people all over our defenders... on the rules otday it shoulda been a red but IMO its harsh to give a red for that when it was a 50/50 ball and he didnt go through the player or anythin just side by side collison which he hardly hit carrick... overall man utd should beat liverpool they got better players but i thought we battled well and shown we have more desire under kenny..

ill do wheater when its official

what annoys me with walcott is he admitted he dived and he thinks it makes him big he joked about it after wen to a leeds fan its hardly a joking matter we cudve won that game

what annoys me with walcott is he admitted he dived and he thinks it makes him big he joked about it after wen to a leeds fan its hardly a joking matter we cudve won that game

He admitted he dived when in all honestly at leeds players couldnt handle him when he came on and fouled him every opportunity... even though he said he dived it was a penalty if he ahd stayed up... parker clearly pulled back his arm

He admitted he dived when in all honestly at leeds players couldnt handle him when he came on and fouled him every opportunity... even though he said he dived it was a penalty if he ahd stayed up... parker clearly pulled back his arm

yh it was a silly foul n tbh if walcott starts in the replay leeds just need to go in hard on him coz he will get hurt so easily

yh it was a silly foul n tbh if walcott starts in the replay leeds just need to go in hard on him coz he will get hurt so easily

well he's gettin alot tougher and mentally starting to become a quality player... he completely transforms the arsenal squad now so i really dont think kickin him will solve anythin... people try to do that with messi and it epically fails :P

Can you add people like Peter Brukner and Zaf Iqbal to the Liverpool medical staff?

if there on the game already i will.. if not i cba creatiung them as there not massively improtant when we already got medical staff

Ok sound mate.

Also may I suggest an increase in Martin Kellys CA and PA

already been done he was quality today but id still rather have glen when he is back fit.. for all his criticism when he on form he quality RB

already been done he was quality today but id still rather have glen when he is back fit.. for all his criticism when he on form he quality RB

kelly RB

johnson RW hes way better attacking than defending

Yeah I agree. Dalglish has mentioned that he would like to see Johnson at RM in his newspaper column last month, like to see that too.

How bout some increases to Liverpool youth players CA and PA. Some were amazing yesterday in youth cup. Sterling, Suso,(maybe increase his creativity and flair) and Conor Coady stood out, Coady is pants on FM11 as well, massively under-rated on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back