LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
the player for newcastle joan from faroe islands is on loan with gateshead

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

ronaldinho gone to flamengo

why? :S

Well then your on drugs.. its not a matter of opinion all the replays are there to prove it was a clear dive.. end of.

Nahh, you´re on drugs mate, that defender of yours did touch Berbatov into the area, so it was a penalty.

Krisztián Simon to Feyenoord on loan from Ujpest FC

Lorenzo Ebecilio higher CA/PA he's now a first team regular at Ajax
Oguchi Onyewu to FC Twente on loan from AC Milan

okayy

the player for newcastle joan from faroe islands is on loan with gateshead

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

ronaldinho gone to flamengo

done

Nahh, you´re on drugs mate, that defender of yours did touch Berbatov into the area, so it was a penalty.

yea the slightest of touches which wouldn't hurt a fly then he carried on and realised he was going no-where so dived.. all refs are twats and cost so many games its unture espeically howard webb when we play man utd look at the last 3 games he has reffed

hey mate, cant wait till your update is out, on the 15th yeah ?

just checking to see if you've got the latest Hull City updates.

newly signed players;

James Chester signed perm deal - 300k from man-u
Brad Guzan (on loan from Aston Villa) (until Feb 1st)
Aaron McLean signed perm deal - 1m from posh
Cameron Stewart (on loan from Manchester United) (until end of season)
Vito Mannone (on loan from Arsenal) (until end of season)
Matty Fryatt signed perm deal - 1.2m from leicester
out on loan;
Anthony Gardner (at Crystal Palace until the end of the 2010–11 season)
Kevin Kilbane (at Huddersfield Town until the end of the 2010–11 season)
Liam Cooper (at Carlisle United until 10 February 2011)
Will Atkinson (at Rochdale until the end of the 2010–11 season)
Mark Cullen (at Bradford City until February 2011)

could i also suggest a ca/pa increase for Anthony Gerrard, Cameron Stewart & Vito Mannone, they have been city's best performers this season by far

thanks mate ! :)

Last edited:
okayy

done

yea the slightest of touches which wouldn't hurt a fly then he carried on and realised he was going no-where so dived.. all refs are twats and cost so many games its unture espeically howard webb when we play man utd look at the last 3 games he has reffed

It doesn´t matter, he touch him, so he destabilized Berbatov, so it was a penalty, im not talking about before matches, just about this one.

PD: Ill hate that bald **** too.

hey mate, cant wait till your update is out, on the 15th yeah ?

just checking to see if you've got the latest Hull City updates.

newly signed players;

James Chester signed perm deal - 300k from man-u
Brad Guzan (on loan from Aston Villa) (until Feb 1st)
Aaron McLean signed perm deal - 1m from posh
Cameron Stewart (on loan from Manchester United) (until end of season)
Vito Mannone (on loan from Arsenal) (until end of season)
Matty Fryatt signed perm deal - 1.2m from leicester
out on loan;
Anthony Gardner (at Crystal Palace until the end of the 2010–11 season)
Kevin Kilbane (at Huddersfield Town until the end of the 2010–11 season)
Liam Cooper (at Carlisle United until 10 February 2011)
Will Atkinson (at Rochdale until the end of the 2010–11 season)
Mark Cullen (at Bradford City until February 2011)

could i also suggest a ca/pa increase for Anthony Gerrard, Cameron Stewart & Vito Mannone, they have been city's best performers this season by far

thanks mate ! :)

yep the 15th this saturday 10am... and all done hull :)

It doesn´t matter, he touch him, so he destabilized Berbatov, so it was a penalty, im not talking about before matches, just about this one.

PD: Ill hate that bald **** too.

course it matter he didnt destabalize berba thats the whole point he went down freely agger's tiny tiny little touch if there was one wouldnt have knocked him off balace or anything even man utd fans are saying it was a dive you literally about the only one... i just proving the point that howard webb has ****** us over more than once in the past and i wasent suprised we lost because of him tbhh

btw the red card was harsh aswell but i could see why he gave it... tbh he wasent even looking at the incident and wernt gunna give anythin until man utd players started protesting... look at this picture it shows gerrard went in with one foot but the momentum took him through with 2 by which time the ball had already been won by gerrard and the game was carrying on.. FFA and refs have gone a lil too over protective of tackles now.. chiek tiote's red cards for instance
http://yfrog.com/h7sz3yxj

Last edited:
Kieran Agard from Everton has joined Peterborough on loan and is Seamus Coleman improved and made a right midfielder on this?

Havbe you done ronaldinho yet?

i doubt wou will agree with me LFC, but it looks like wes brown is better than carra in game? i cant understand why.

contact was made..proved by replays, torres would have done the same as berbatov..
dont know why im even sticking up for united, i prefer liverpool haha

contact was made..proved by replays, torres would have done the same as berbatov..

more of a fuss has been made becuase it was howard webb, who has quite a reputation for being biast towards the mancs. i doubt he woukf of given it if it was torres

Havbe you done ronaldinho yet?

i doubt wou will agree with me LFC, but it looks like wes brown is better than carra in game? i cant understand why.

yep dinho done.. and wes brown only like 145 CA with Carra 153 CA

It doesn't matter weather torres would have done the same because we'll never know cus it didnt happen to torres or liverpool... replays also shown there was hardly any noticable contact that would have made someone go down.. clear dive

more of a fuss has been made becuase it was howard webb, who has quite a reputation for being biast towards the mancs. i doubt he woukf of given it if it was torres

very true... webb and united are a match made in heaven! Fergie is a good manager but over the last couple of years injury time, dodgy ref decisions and alot of luck has ket united a 'big club'

cant find Raheem Sterling in the liverpool squad in original game, dunno if its just me?

tranfer listing price

nope you cant set asking prices aswell.,.. ive looked for ages for stuff like tat cu it would make the database loads better but you cant do it sadly :/

there is a asking price in the FMRTE editor,if you changed it in this then it should save in the games editor to the data base,mite be worth a try as some of the prices are crazy!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back