LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
update howard webb please ........contract man u , fav person slur alex etc etc

Will liverpool fans please stop crying, Webb made a bad penalty call, thats all he did wrong, its not like refs have never done it before, and its not like a Liverpool player has never dived to win a pen. Dont get me wrong, i think he made a wrong decision, but get over it...

So to keep on topic, i disagree with editing howard webb

Will liverpool fans please stop crying, Webb made a bad penalty call, thats all he did wrong, its not like refs have never done it before, and its not like a Liverpool player has never dived to win a pen. Dont get me wrong, i think he made a wrong decision, but get over it...

its not just liverpool hes done it to, spurs also and quite a few more teams that play against man ure

im not a united fan, i am a referee, webb got both decisions correct

Actually how has he done it 2 spurs, as Nani goal was legit, it was Gomes mistake, before you criticise at least make sure you know the rules....

bradley wright philips to reading from plymouth for 350k....argyle must have a **** team on this now

Actually how has he done it 2 spurs, as Nani goal was legit, it was Gomes mistake, before you criticise at least make sure you know the rules....

erm foul outside the box if it even was a foul imo ronaldo slipped blows whistle and gives utd a penalty jesus h christ hes been doin it for years

staying on topic change comolli from scout to director of football

update howard webb please ........contract man u , fav person slur alex etc etc

haha enough wif joking im not guna change him :P

yeh but the fact that the last 3 times webb has ref'd lpool v united lpool have lost 3 times with everymatch ending in controversy because webb clearly likes united... but i expected to lose so ill get over it

sorry but your wrong refferee or no ref... red card yes i can see why even tho i didnt think it warrented a red... The penalty was the biggest dive imaginable and shoulda been a booking for berbatov... but even if there wasent a player anyway near berba refs will always stick together

bradley wright philips to reading from plymouth for 350k....argyle must have a **** team on this now

yepp

Newcastle's Matthew grieve on loan at Stockport and James Travernier on load at Gateshead??

im sorry, all u liverpool fans..........if it was at the other end you'd have been screaming for a pen!

and yes it was a red card, gerrard should have known better than to jump into a tackle like that!

I'm also a referee and although I'm an Everton fan it was never a penalty. If the same happened to Saha on Sunday he would be booked.

Come on people get back on topic. Have you changed players in the League of Ireland yet

can u make Sheffield Wednesday debt free and increase our transfer budget by bout 1 mill and also move tudgay 2 forest coz he has signed permanent for them cheers

Newcastle's Matthew grieve on loan at Stockport and James Travernier on load at Gateshead??

done
im sorry, all u liverpool fans..........if it was at the other end you'd have been screaming for a pen!

and yes it was a red card, gerrard should have known better than to jump into a tackle like that!
it didnt happen at liverpool end though did it... and tbh if you was an honest fan you would admit he dived it was so obvious... only thing i think about the red is they were side by side and he went in with one but followed through with a 2nd... didnt go through the player and actually took a bit of the ball.. both players did.. and tbh if gerrards was why didnt rafael go for his 2 footed stamp down on meireles ... didnt touch him but intent says it should eb a red

I'm also a referee and although I'm an Everton fan it was never a penalty. If the same happened to Saha on Sunday he would be booked.

it wernt a penalty so obvious dive it was unture

Come on people get back on topic. Have you changed players in the League of Ireland yet
no sorry mate i dont think im going to aswell as not enough people will play it plus i know absoltely nothing about it

can u make Sheffield Wednesday debt free and increase our transfer budget by bout 1 mill and also move tudgay 2 forest coz he has signed permanent for them cheers

already done :)

Krisztián Simon to Feyenoord on loan from Ujpest FC

Lorenzo Ebecilio higher CA/PA he's now a first team regular at Ajax
Oguchi Onyewu to FC Twente on loan from AC Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back