LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalglish! Put his ratings up

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

An put suso's ratings up and can u make rahhem stirling or however u spell it

done all them apart from the unhappy one's... i dno how to make them uphappy and you also cannot trasfer list them so i dno :/

you can also make them unhappy with this editor,but tbh Tevez always hands a transfer request in in my games and the asking price is 12 million lol,drogba seems to get unhappy too but so far no transfer request.

dont know if already done but i think Steve Morison should have CA/PA increase as he has been on form for millwall this season being there top goal scorer and also played for wales

Lucas from Liverpool CA and PA change cause hes played well so far this season and deserves it along with rodallega and bent
luca playd well? Lucas is the worst football ive ever seen like 90% ov people agree hes shockingly bad!!

cant find Raheem Sterling in the liverpool squad in original game, dunno if its just me?

ive created him

there is a asking price in the FMRTE editor,if you changed it in this then it should save in the games editor to the data base,mite be worth a try as some of the prices are crazy!!!

dont use FMRTE just basically cheating in game :P

Dalglish! Put his ratings up

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

An put suso's ratings up and can u make rahhem stirling or however u spell it

not putting dalglish ratings up he hasent proved anythin yet suso been made -10 as he genuinly can be world class

you can also make them unhappy with this editor,but tbh Tevez always hands a transfer request in in my games and the asking price is 12 million lol,drogba seems to get unhappy too but so far no transfer request.

you cant make them unhappy with this editor all you can do is put disliked clubs and people

dont know if already done but i think Steve Morison should have CA/PA increase as he has been on form for millwall this season being there top goal scorer and also played for wales

done :)

luca playd well? Lucas is the worst football ive ever seen like 90% ov people agree hes shockingly bad!!

this season if you have been watching he has improved dramatically... football journalists have all said so.. and he makes it inot brazil squad so obv not that ****.. he not amazing but decent and has got alot better
Remove all Liverpool scouts except Damien Comolli.

yep waitin for this to be conformed as heard alot of rumours

Oneuwu Oguchi loan to Twente from Milan

done

Craig Noone to Brighton
Reda Johnson to Sheff.Wed
Paul Mariner to Toronto
if not already done :)

[FONT=&quot]Blackburn Rovers appoint John Jensen as assistant manager[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Henrik Hansen -->SönderjyskE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Odense [/FONT][FONT=&quot]appoint [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thomas Helveg[/FONT][FONT=&quot] as assistant manager[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]George Odhiambo (Striker)[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] randers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Morten Karlsen [/FONT]à[FONT=&quot]Esbjerg fB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Søren Berg [/FONT]à[FONT=&quot]Aarhus GF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesper Jørgensen [/FONT]à[FONT=&quot]KAA Gent[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bajram Fetai [/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Peter Degn [/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] retire[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clarence Goodson[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] Brondby[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hjalte Bo Nørregaard[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] Aarhus GF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mustafa Kucukovic [/FONT]à[FONT=&quot]Sonderlydske[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rasmus Hansen [/FONT]à[FONT=&quot]Randers FC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dioh Williams [/FONT]à[FONT=&quot]BK Häcken[/FONT]

gareth bale needs an increase in pace dribbling technique creativity and probably a ca of -8or -9

gareth bale needs an increase in pace dribbling technique creativity and probably a ca of -8or -9

Gareth bale been increased... you can give ca of minus numbers only potential... -8,-9 would be too low anyway ive put him 160 CA 180 PA

Haven't looked up the pages but have you put Ronaldinho in the Flamengo team?

Guly Do-Prado has signed for Southampon on a 2-and-a-half year deal. Just hasn't been confirmed yet because his family are having trouble with Visa's. I'll let you know when something official pops up mate. ;)

leeds have given nunez a contract till end of season and amdy faye hasnt been given a contact extension we have zac thompson on a 6 month contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back