LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry if someone has mentioned it already, i think martin kelly has been amazing in the past 4 or 5 games for liverpool, a natural cb but playing amzing at rb, i think we've got a natural successor to carra.

Don't clear ALL of LFC's debts, they still have stadium debts of around £38.5m

Also, £50m (I heard this is the budget you've given them, correct me if wrong) is very inaccurate, they may have that money, but that's implying we'll spend £50m by next Sept, their balance sheet needs improving, LFC go into negative easily.

I think £40m is a realistic budget! I am a Liverpool fan, also if not done, Jonjo Shelvey's CA should be improved (only slightly), he's much better than the game says.

Martin O'Neill is not West Ham manager... (probably already done)

But very impressive and really like it! Well done.

You're a legend for this :wub:
cheers :)
im sorry if someone has mentioned it already, i think martin kelly has been amazing in the past 4 or 5 games for liverpool, a natural cb but playing amzing at rb, i think we've got a natural successor to carra.
yep been done :)
Don't clear ALL of LFC's debts, they still have stadium debts of around £38.5m

Also, £50m (I heard this is the budget you've given them, correct me if wrong) is very inaccurate, they may have that money, but that's implying we'll spend £50m by next Sept, their balance sheet needs improving, LFC go into negative easily.

I think £40m is a realistic budget! I am a Liverpool fan, also if not done, Jonjo Shelvey's CA should be improved (only slightly), he's much better than the game says.

Martin O'Neill is not West Ham manager... (probably already done)

But very impressive and really like it! Well done.

Liverpool have no debt now.. comolli said so in a recent interview... as for the transfer budget i changed it for one game for me and forgot to change it back! sorry its now what it should ahve been and thats 35 million.... and yes shelvey will be done :)
o'neill has also been changed... i released it sat mornin and on all major sites like SSN and BBC it all reported he was taking over after that afternoons game so i put him in... turned out it was all lies :/
sorry mate just my careless mistakes that will be corrected :)

cheers :)
Liverpool have no debt now.. comolli said so in a recent interview... as for the transfer budget i changed it for one game for me and forgot to change it back! sorry its now what it should ahve been and thats 35 million.... and yes shelvey will be done :)

Liverpool as a club have no active debt in terms of finance repayments but NESV and FSG only repaid the £257m debt owed to RBS and other banks, the £37.5m (or whatever it is) is still there as it's a sort of overdraft for the stadium.

"The simplest thing to say is that we removed all debt but the stadium debt," Henry wrote. "Liverpool FC is not servicing debt other than stadium debt."

RBS confirmed, according to the Guardian, that the £200 million has been paid off – £150m of it was owed to RBS, £50m to Wachovia – and NESV has not saddled Liverpool with any new debt to replace it.

I couldn't find the original article from the Guardian but found this relay - http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/11/02/2195843/liverpool-owner-john-w-henry-ensures-debt-has-been-dealt

Stadium debt still exists ;]

Liverpool as a club have no active debt in terms of finance repayments but NESV and FSG only repaid the £257m debt owed to RBS and other banks, the £37.5m (or whatever it is) is still there as it's a sort of overdraft for the stadium.

"The simplest thing to say is that we removed all debt but the stadium debt," Henry wrote. "Liverpool FC is not servicing debt other than stadium debt."

RBS confirmed, according to the Guardian, that the £200 million has been paid off – £150m of it was owed to RBS, £50m to Wachovia – and NESV has not saddled Liverpool with any new debt to replace it.

I couldn't find the original article from the Guardian but found this relay - http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/11/02/2195843/liverpool-owner-john-w-henry-ensures-debt-has-been-dealt

Stadium debt still exists ;]

ok ill *** 30 summit million debt to the bank then to be repaid in like 3 years at no interest rate

btw thats goal and newspapers... dont believe anything they say :P

ok ill *** 30 summit million debt to the bank then to be repaid in like 3 years at no interest rate

btw thats goal and newspapers... dont believe anything they say :P

naaa, it's in his interview, when following the ownership saga he said it in a TV interview, more harassment than interview.

and that's better ;] I'm an LFC fan and like it when i pay off all the debt :D

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

oh and the stadium debt is £35m and repaid in 2030.

naaa, it's in his interview, when following the ownership saga he said it in a TV interview, more harassment than interview.

and that's better ;] I'm an LFC fan and like it when i pay off all the debt :D

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

oh and the stadium debt is £35m and repaid in 2030.

alright mate thanks :)

Spurs finances should take a drop of about 100 quid because Harry will probably claim it as expences.Just messen but
Ishmael Miller on loan at QPR
Wayne Routledge on loan at QPR
Both till the end of the season
QPR signed Pascal Chimbonda on a free.
Im not sure on how long the contract is but I think until the end of the season also dont know about the wages. http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8725_6687272,00.html

Mike Ashley's "fan confidence" to 0.
Increase Alex Chamberlain's CA.
Increase Eddie Howe's CA and PA.
What is Carroll's PA???
Steven Taylor's CA increased.

Cheers :D

are you updating the argentinian league?
if you are here are some changes:
Cappa is no longer River's coach, Juan José Lopez is
Borghi is no longer Boca's coach, Julio Falcioni is
Falcioni is no longer Banfield's coach, Mendez is

Somoza from Velez to Boca
Rivero from San Lorenzo to Boca
Bordagaray from San Lorenzo to River
Gimenez from Boca to San Lorenzo
Medel from Boca to Sevilla
Barrientos from Catania to Estudiantes
Buonannote joining Malaga from river in july 2011
Jonathan Ferrari from All Boys to San Lorenzo
Ariel Ortega from River to All Boys
Defederico from Corinthians to Independiente
Guillermo Barros Schelotto from Columbus Crew to Gimnasia La Plata
Pacheco from Independiente to Gimnasia La Plata
Marcos Rojo from Estudiantes to Spartak Moscow
Simeone new coach of Catania

i can't remember any more transfers, but if i do i'll post here

paddy mccourt work rate - currently 7? watch back this season he's the one man no giving his shirt up easily

Matt Thornhill Notts Forrest -> Hibernian subject to a medical this weekend.
donr
Mike Ashley's "fan confidence" to 0.
Increase Alex Chamberlain's CA.
Increase Eddie Howe's CA and PA.
What is Carroll's PA???
Steven Taylor's CA increased.

Cheers :D
mike ashley 0 is way too harsh ill decrease it but no-one in the world is 0 and done rest and carroll is 160 somethin pa
Lukaku Romelu should have pa -10
he already has
Darren Bent to Aston Villa
haha donee
bent, increase off the ball
done
are you updating the argentinian league?
if you are here are some changes:
Cappa is no longer River's coach, Juan José Lopez is
Borghi is no longer Boca's coach, Julio Falcioni is
Falcioni is no longer Banfield's coach, Mendez is

Somoza from Velez to Boca
Rivero from San Lorenzo to Boca
Bordagaray from San Lorenzo to River
Gimenez from Boca to San Lorenzo
Medel from Boca to Sevilla
Barrientos from Catania to Estudiantes
Buonannote joining Malaga from river in july 2011
Jonathan Ferrari from All Boys to San Lorenzo
Ariel Ortega from River to All Boys
Defederico from Corinthians to Independiente
Guillermo Barros Schelotto from Columbus Crew to Gimnasia La Plata
Pacheco from Independiente to Gimnasia La Plata
Marcos Rojo from Estudiantes to Spartak Moscow
Simeone new coach of Catania

i can't remember any more transfers, but if i do i'll post here
ok mate ill do them
paddy mccourt work rate - currently 7? watch back this season he's the one man no giving his shirt up easily
yea gota agree with that one :)

Urby Emanuelson has signed a pre agreement to sign for AC Milan in the summer on a bosman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back