LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
marshall
You have made changes in SL Benfica wrong, players who transfer to Benfica only arrive at the end of the season the only one who arrived in January is Jardel of Olhanense. There's one coming in the end of the season is fabian castillo of desportivo cali.
all players who are going to transfer to benfica I think that should increase the ca / pa

yea ino someone on here told me all them players and there all wrong :/
sorry will be corrected in new update
some transfers Polish

Marcin Robak from Widzew to Konyaspor
Pawel Brozek from Wisla toTrabzonspor
Piotr Brozek from Wisla to Trabzonspor
Slawomir Peszko from Lech to Fc Koeln
Maciej Iwanski from Legia to Manisaspor
Mariusz Pawelek from Wisla to Konyaspor
Kamil Grosicki from Jagiellonia to Sivasspor
Bartosz Slusarski from Cracovia to Lech
Hubert Wolakiewicz from Slask to Lech
Vojo Ubiparip from Spartak Subotic to Lech

okayy

ok thanks
I do not know if you've done but fabio faria is on loan from Benfica in valladolid until the end of the season and juan iturbe from Quilmes goes to FC Porto in the final of the season

Mike Grella's loan to Motherwell has been cancelled due to complications by FIFA

QPR alot more cash like 5-7.5million t budget

ok thanks
I do not know if you've done but fabio faria is on loan from Benfica in valladolid until the end of the season and juan iturbe from Quilmes goes to FC Porto in the final of the season

ok mate
Mike Grella's loan to Motherwell has been cancelled due to complications by FIFA
okayy

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

QPR alot more cash like 5-7.5million t budget

yep changed :)

john carew - stoke announced
dekel keinan - cardiff undisclosed fee announced

wens next update

Northampton have signed Shaun Harrad from Burton Albion for an undisclosed fee.

Liverpool more money maybe add 10 million to budget and clear debts thank you. Where to download it?

Last edited:
Northampton have signed Shaun Harrad from Burton Albion for an undisclosed fee.
yep
Liverpool more money maybe add 10 million to budget and clear debts thank you. Where to download it?
liverpool have already gto a huge bugdet with all cleared debts :) go to transfer updates
Just wondering, when will the next update be coming out? :P
look at opening paragraph

fantastic this mate , just 1 thing , Hartlepool united fc were doing class this season and could maybe up rev a tiny bit ? and leon mcsweeney jake keen and gary liddle all need a ting bit improved thanks mate

César Arzo (Valladolid) -> Kaa Gent (Belgium)
Jesper Jörgensen (Esbjerg, Denmark) -> Kaa Gent (Belgium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back