LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherwell have secured the signing of 34-year-old Walsall left-winger Steve Jones on loan until the end of the season.

Rafael and Fabio CA should be bigger, in RL they often in starting 11 but in the game they in reserve and available for loans.

Motherwell have secured the signing of 34-year-old Walsall left-winger Steve Jones on loan until the end of the season.
alright
Rafael and Fabio CA should be bigger, in RL they often in starting 11 but in the game they in reserve and available for loans.

Rafael yes Fabio no... he is hardly ever in first team evra has that done.. and in my update released about 5 days ago.. rafael already best RB man utd got at club and is a first team player in the game.. both have high PA

Eric Dier from Sporting Lisbon to Everton on loan until June 30, 2011 with potential to buy after?

There's a young player at Northampton called Michael Jacobs who everyone's raving about as 'the next big thing' at our club, could maybe do with a PA boost.

We've also signed a New Zealand youth international called Michael Built but I'm not sure if he's on the game.

Eric Dier from Sporting Lisbon to Everton on loan until June 30, 2011 with potential to buy after?
i thought it was a permamnent transfer and he'll join academy

There's a young player at Northampton called Michael Jacobs who everyone's raving about as 'the next big thing' at our club, could maybe do with a PA boost.

We've also signed a New Zealand youth international called Michael Built but I'm not sure if he's on the game.
ok and nope built aint on game sorry
thank you

no worries :)

Again some dutch updates

Thomas Bruns from Twente to Heracles Almelo
Mike te Wierik from Twente to Heracles Almelo
Bernard Parker from Twente on loan to Panserraikos
Ryo Miyaichi from Arsenal on loan to Feyenoord
Youssef el akchaoui from Heerenveen on loan to VVV
Sander Keller from FC Utrecht to Neuchatel Xamax
Tarik El younoussi from Heerenveen to Fredrikstad FK
Bjorn Johnson Heerenveen released
Robert Cullen to VVV
Jordi Lopez from Swansea to Vitesse
Haruna Babangida from Mainz 05 to Vitesse

Again some dutch updates

Thomas Bruns from Twente to Heracles Almelo
Mike te Wierik from Twente to Heracles Almelo
Bernard Parker from Twente on loan to Panserraikos
Ryo Miyaichi from Arsenal on loan to Feyenoord
Youssef el akchaoui from Heerenveen on loan to VVV
Sander Keller from FC Utrecht to Neuchatel Xamax
Tarik El younoussi from Heerenveen to Fredrikstad FK
Bjorn Johnson Heerenveen released
Robert Cullen to VVV
Jordi Lopez from Swansea to Vitesse
Haruna Babangida from Mainz 05 to Vitesse

oklayyy

marshall
You have made changes in SL Benfica wrong, players who transfer to Benfica only arrive at the end of the season the only one who arrived in January is Jardel of Olhanense. There's one coming in the end of the season is fabian castillo of desportivo cali.
all players who are going to transfer to benfica I think that should increase the ca / pa

some transfers Polish

Marcin Robak from Widzew to Konyaspor
Pawel Brozek from Wisla toTrabzonspor
Piotr Brozek from Wisla to Trabzonspor
Slawomir Peszko from Lech to Fc Koeln
Maciej Iwanski from Legia to Manisaspor
Mariusz Pawelek from Wisla to Konyaspor
Kamil Grosicki from Jagiellonia to Sivasspor
Bartosz Slusarski from Cracovia to Lech
Hubert Wolakiewicz from Slask to Lech
Vojo Ubiparip from Spartak Subotic to Lech

Status