LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr LFCMarshall plz i beg u to decrease Darron Gibson CA and PA the player is just rubbish he can't even pass the ball i don't know w@ Sir Alex Ferguson see in him. I hope u agree with me. Cheers

Mr LFCMarshall plz i beg u to decrease Darron Gibson CA and PA the player is just rubbish he can't even pass the ball i don't know w@ Sir Alex Ferguson see in him. I hope u agree with me. Cheers

well sir alex obv see's something and he aint done too bad in his career :P

ill have alook but tbh its not that high anyway

well sir alex obv see's something and he aint done too bad in his career :P

ill have alook but tbh its not that high anyway

You are right we'll have to wait and see how he will develop by the end of the season cheers man

haha..just seen your photo at the brewery field..You in the shed behind the top goal..
I live about 200 yds away from there...I wasn't at the match mate but I have played on that pitch about 30 times...
I played Northern League division 1 football myself...Could've played for Spenny but was advised not to play for my hometown club...
Class pic..

haha..just seen your photo at the brewery field..You in the shed behind the top goal..
I live about 200 yds away from there...I wasn't at the match mate but I have played on that pitch about 30 times...
I played Northern League division 1 football myself...Could've played for Spenny but was advised not to play for my hometown club...
Class pic..
haha yea it was couple of years back.. but was a quality day :P
Sessegnon & Muntari to Sunderland in 6 mn and loan deal respectively!!
donee

You may aswell do Keane to West Ham on loan mate, with view to 5 million permanent at end of season. Sky sports says he's had the medical.

Increase Mulumbu's CA/PA as he has been out best player nearly every game and voted man of the match nearly every game, the same for Brunt as when it hasn't been Mulumbu, it's been him and he's 4th on the assist list for the premiership, decrease Pablo Ibanez's CA/PA, Carlos Vela on loan to West Brom, decrease Odemwingie's teamwork even more, increase Jerome Thomas's CA/PA especially his dribbling as he has had the beating of nearly every right back in the premier league every time, decrease Jara's consistency and increase dirtiness if not CA

Brad Wright Phillips to Charlton :(
yep
You may aswell do Keane to West Ham on loan mate, with view to 5 million permanent at end of season. Sky sports says he's had the medical.
ill do it when confirmed medicals can go wrong
Increase Mulumbu's CA/PA as he has been out best player nearly every game and voted man of the match nearly every game, the same for Brunt as when it hasn't been Mulumbu, it's been him and he's 4th on the assist list for the premiership, decrease Pablo Ibanez's CA/PA, Carlos Vela on loan to West Brom, decrease Odemwingie's teamwork even more, increase Jerome Thomas's CA/PA especially his dribbling as he has had the beating of nearly every right back in the premier league every time, decrease Jara's consistency and increase dirtiness if not CA
Alright matee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back