LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't downloaded your mid-january update but I think you're doing a great job and look forward to use this update when it's done. On the 11.2.1-0(?) patch Swanseas players are ****, again! You need to fix them I think. Scott Sinclair is one of the best players in Championship but on FM he is ****. Please fix Swansea team :D

Aden flint from alfreton to swindon for 150K with a 20% sell on fee(and his PA and CA needs improving dramatically! will no doubt be a championship player in the near future). Ben davies from notts county to derby for 350K on a two and a half year deal.

please increase CA/PA of Pedro rodriguez!! HE IS JUST AWESOME!!

Currently 9 goals in last 7 games with 1 goal in each game which is just AWESOME!!!

stephen ireland having medical at newcastle for loan move!
yepp will do when official
Edson Braafheid from Bayern to Hoffenheim
done
magnus Eikrem ( Man United to Molde with a buy back clause)
yep
I haven't downloaded your mid-january update but I think you're doing a great job and look forward to use this update when it's done. On the 11.2.1-0(?) patch Swanseas players are ****, again! You need to fix them I think. Scott Sinclair is one of the best players in Championship but on FM he is ****. Please fix Swansea team :D
alreayd done :).. download first one and see what you think then i could mkae changes if you disagree
Aden flint from alfreton to swindon for 150K with a 20% sell on fee(and his PA and CA needs improving dramatically! will no doubt be a championship player in the near future). Ben davies from notts county to derby for 350K on a two and a half year deal.
donee
keane to west ham loan
ireland to newcastle loan
cheick tiote CA increase
will do when confirmed and tiote done
please increase CA/PA of Pedro rodriguez!! HE IS JUST AWESOME!!

Currently 9 goals in last 7 games with 1 goal in each game which is just AWESOME!!!

yep he is quality ino :)

John Utaka from Portsmouth to Montpellier
Obafemi Martins from Rubin to Birmingham (loan)

Hey, trying not to be critical here, but all the transfers and stuff, I don't see the point? Why would you put all that effort in for it to be replaced by 11.3?

Anyway good work. The other things you did are good tho :)

You need to increase the whole Crawley team, they are shocking on FM, but in real life they could go 10 points clear if they win their games in hand.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/9380844.stm

Houssine Kharja - Genoa to Inter - Loan with 1st option

Etto from NK Dinamo to PAOK
done
Hey, trying not to be critical here, but all the transfers and stuff, I don't see the point? Why would you put all that effort in for it to be replaced by 11.3?

Anyway good work. The other things you did are good tho :)
Because my update is not just about transfers.. CA/PA.. to cretaing players. leagues.. ETC... on 11.3.. wilshere will still be reserve arsenal player availbale for loan.. carroll will still be championship standard at best .. basically the game will be nothing like whats happening in the world now.. just makes the game more up to date
David Healy has gone to Rangers on loan b4 his contract expires in summer
yepp
You need to increase the whole Crawley team, they are shocking on FM, but in real life they could go 10 points clear if they win their games in hand.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/9380844.stm

Houssine Kharja - Genoa to Inter - Loan with 1st option

yep... and tbh dont know anythin about crawley so me upping them all would be abit unfair as i dont have a clue :/.. once there out of FA cup everyone will forget about them anyway :P

Everton have signed 17-year-old English-born defender Eric Dier on loan from Sporting Lisbon for the remainder of the season.

David Healy is not on loan, he has joined on a free transfer until the end of the year to a view to an extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back