LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, no one will forget Crawley that quickly, if they aren't Championship in 5 years I'll be absoloutely shocked. They have billions to spend.

David Healy is not on loan, he has joined on a free transfer until the end of the year to a view to an extension
right ill look :)
Trust me, no one will forget Crawley that quickly, if they aren't Championship in 5 years I'll be absoloutely shocked. They have billions to spend.
everyone said that about notts county.. things can change quickly.. but still dont change the fact i have no idea about them so upgrades would be unfair.. sorry

Adriano Basso to Wolves, free transfer

Paul Downing to Shrewsbury on a 1month loan from west brom

I'll see how you've done Swanseas team later this afternoon. Here are som transfers from Swansea:

In: Leon Britton, contract to 2013, Ryan Harley from Exeter, but loaned back to Exeter for rest of season.

Out: Gorka Pintado on loan to AEK Larnaca but his contract expires in summer so he will not head back to Swans. Jordi Lopez, broken contract, plays for Vitesse Arnhem now. Shefki Kuqi, broken contract, no new club.

you should tweak Sporting Club Portugal. The club is currently without President because he stepped down. Money is nowhere to be found (transfer kitty < €1M) and the coach is useless. You should definitively swap Matias Fernandez (what a sh** player, real life wise) stats with Jaime Valdés. The latter is the club's best performer. He´s an natural AMC (playmaker like) that can play in either wing and cuts inside.

Can I see a screeny of the Motherwell team and staff list to see if anything has to be changed?

alex chamberlain needs updating for sure; iniesta could do with upping easily one of the best cm's ; conor coady needs to be upped also. torres loyalty down ? and andy carrolls up for not handing in a transfer request even knowing liverpool and spurs want him; YNWA.

Can I see a screeny of the Motherwell team and staff list to see if anything has to be changed?
cba with screen shot mean ill have to load up everything mate.. just say what needs doign and ill change :)
alex chamberlain needs updating for sure; iniesta could do with upping easily one of the best cm's ; conor coady needs to be upped also. torres loyalty down ? and andy carrolls up for not handing in a transfer request even knowing liverpool and spurs want him; YNWA.

done all apart from the loyalty things

Also, put Aaron Winter as the Manager of TFC, Paul Mariner as (Second) Assistant Manager, Bob de Klerk as First Team Coach. |)

just found out that paul mariner is only assistant manager. so could u remove the nick dasovic.

also, maicon santos is signed by tfc and is not on loan anymore

thank you :D

Houssine Kharja (Genoa) - Inter (loan)
Xisco (Newcastle) - Deportivo (loan)
Wilfried Bony (Sparta Praque) - Vitesse
João Pedro (Palermo) - Vitória Guimarães (loan)
Koo Ja-cheol (Jeju United) - Wolfsburg
Daniel Ayala (Liverpool) - Derby (loan)
David Mateos (Real Madrid) - AEK Ateny (loan)
Krzysztof Gajtkowski (Korona) - Warta Poznan
Artur Marciniak (GKS Belchatow) - Warta Poznan
Angelos Charisteas (Arles Avignon) - Fc Schalke
Adam Hlousek (Slavia Praque) -FcKaiserslautern (loan)
Mikhail Sivakov ( Cagliari) - Wisła Krakow (loan)
Giampaolo Pazzini (sampdoria) - Inter
Jonathan Biabany (Inter) Sampdoria

Last edited:
In my opinion, Gareth Bale should have CA - 160-170; PA 190-200; also the speed grades should be upped as he's proved to be one of the fastest players in the world...

Federico Bessone [Leeds - Charlton] Loan
Joe Garner [Nottingham Forest - Scunthorpe] Loan
Matt Green [Oxford - Cheltenham] Loan
Maximilian Haas [Bayern Munich II - Middlesbrough] Undisclosed
Simon Hackney [Colchester - Oxford] Loan
Paul Jones [Exeter - Peterborough] Loan
Paul Konchesky [Liverpool - Nottingham Forest] Loan
Paulo da Silva [Sunderland - Real Zaragoza] Undisclosed

Nicola Legrottaglie, from Juventus to Milan. Rest of season contract. Permanent basis ofc.
Cristiano Zanetti, from Fiorentina to Brescia. Two year contract.
Andre, from Dynamo Kiev - Bordeaux. Loan until end of season.
Jason Crowe, contract ended with Leeds. Signed for Leyton Orient short term.

Here is a good site: http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_centre

Also. Ciaran Clark in Aston Villa needs to be upped! And he can play as a left back also. Downloaded your January and still thinks that Scott Sinclair is very poor :/

cba with screen shot mean ill have to load up everything mate.. just say what needs doign and ill change :)

I dont know what you have done but as there has been a few comings and going in the team and staff recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back