LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time will it be up Saturday.Im working voulunterly every 2 weeks at a vets and I was off last sat so Ill be working from 10 till 1.Actually now that I think about Ive been working there for the better part of a year and the **** hasnt payed me once.Nothing for Christmas and he is rich like..I think ill take this sat off.Anyway now that I have ranted off topic.
Back on topic you can move Suarez back tyo Liverpool cuz its confirmed.
yep done.. and 10am released :)
oh ok, then, yes chamberlain will be a star but it has to move to a right club to evolve, and i know a site u could help u in transfer u wanna know?
yep and i got loadsa sites mate :)
Dean Moxey (derby) too Crystal Palace 500k (H)
done
cheers anyway :)
Ricardo has joined leicester pending international clearance. former portugeese international,not ex man utd player as many suggest.

yep trying to find him on editor is a killer.. you realise how many portugese people are called ricardo :O

Hey marshall this might help trying to find ricardo.
Full name:
Ricardo Alexandre Martins Soares Pereira
Date of birth:
11/2/1976

It will most likely be permenant anyway!!!

Breaking news for ya...

LFCGlobe reporting that the winger in question is Ashley Young and the sticking point is a £3m difference in valuation. #LFC

Not confirmed but once i hear ill let ya know

It will most likely be permenant anyway!!!

Breaking news for ya...

LFCGlobe reporting that the winger in question is Ashley Young and the sticking point is a £3m difference in valuation. #LFC

Not confirmed but once i hear ill let ya know
dont worry ive got twitter, facebook, bbc, ssn and fm base up ;) not gunna happen
Its is isn't it ?

nope on sky sports loan...

Please tell us when the update is done completely so we can enjoy it. Thanks already m8 ! Cheers :)

Looking forward to 5th then! Any chance it could be released early ?

Released on my birthday....thank you for the present! lol

Looking forward to this!

Looking forward to 5th then! Any chance it could be released early ?

no mate sorry... most know is the 5th now plus i have all school stuff to do in week.. always release them on a staurday just abit unlucky that the window closes on a monday :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back