LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wanna trawl through all the pages but:

Frank Nouble (West Ham to Barnsley, loan, end of season)
Jacob Mellis (Chelsea to Barnsley, loan, end of season)

Andy Keogh (Wolves to Bristol City, loan, end of season)
Martyn Woolford (Scunthorpe United to Bristol City, undisclosed - needs a PA/CA increase)

Alex MacDonald (Burnley to Inverness, loan, end of season)

Dean Moxey (Derby County to Crystal Palace, £400,000)

Ryan Burge (Jerez to Doncaster, permanent, end of season)
Joseph Mills (Southampton to Doncaster, loan, end of season)

Ian Ashbee (Hull to Preston, 18 month contract, free transfer)
Cameron Stewart (Man Utd to Hull, permanent deal)

Andy Drury (Luton to Ipswich Town, £150,000, CA/PA increase needed)

Fede Bessone (Leeds to Charlton, loan, end of season)
Jason Crowe (Leeds to Leyton Orient, free)
Alan Martin (Leeds to Free Agents)
Tom Elliott (Leeds to Hamilton)
David Gonzalez (Man City to Leeds, loan, end of season)

Danny Uchechi (Free Agent to Leicester)
Ricardo (Free Agent to Leicester)

Maximilian Haas (Bayern Munchen to Middlesbrough)
Marouane Zemmama (Hibernian to Middlesbrough)

Hameur Bouazza (Arles Avignon to Millwall, free)
Craig Eastmond (Arsenal to Millwall, loan, end of season)

Michael Nelson (Norwich to Scunthorpe)

Paul Konchesky (Liverpool to Nottingham Forest, loan, end of season)

John Utaka (Portsmouth to Montpellier)

Leon Clarke (QPR to Preston, loan, end of season)
Eddie Johnson (Fulham to Preston, loan, end of season)

Ethan Gage (Vancouver Whitecaps to Reading)
Erik Opsahl (? to Reading)
Jack Mills (Reading to Telstar, loan, end of season)
Michael Hector (Reading to Dundalk, loan, end of season)

Joe Garner (Nottingham Forest to Scunthorpe, loan, end of season)
Jonathan Forte (Scunthorpe to Southampton)

Neill Collins (Leeds to Sheffield United)

David Edgar (Burnley to Swansea, loan, end of season)

Danny Drinkwater (Man Utd to Watford, loan, end of season)

Just a quick Championship round up :)

i don't know if anyone has mentioned this before..but are you adding all the recent club ownership changes..and consequent changes in the finances of these particular clubs?

Mate you need to get the final updates up soon, like torres ect. I hope you don't put in unrealistic CA changes seen as i don't like bias towards any particular team. However saying that i will download your new pack to test it out.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Also i must ask, have you placed the transfer fees into the previous clubs bugdet or is that too much work.

Done all them changes and i already use bbc.. trust em i used absolutely everything last night ;)

CA/PA changes wont be unrealistic as it ruins the game... and budgets will be changed accordingly :)

and no sorry its out feb 5th.. gives me chance to do more stuff and also got school obv till friday so it just easier releasing saturday

Sorry :)

@LFCMarshall - How'd it feel to move Torres from Pool to Chelsea? Shocking deal in the last few days. No way I saw this coming.

Can you fix Martin Kelly`s stats? And make Johnson able to play left-back? :P

Thanks mate am looking forward to the weekend even more now as on sunday i can watch how the two most ignorant teams, liver and chelsea ,fare. They both got completely screwed and the only winners in this are ajax and most definately newcastle.35 mill for a albeit good but injured and unprooven striker? crazy. Oh and btw hate the way torres pledges his love and support to a team then when times get tough he leaves. Just makes you appreciate the Raul's Totti's and Giggs' of the world

@LFCMarshall - How'd it feel to move Torres from Pool to Chelsea? Shocking deal in the last few days. No way I saw this coming.
yep im gutted.. although hopefully carroll and aurez will be good together but 35mil is steep!
Can you fix Martin Kelly`s stats? And make Johnson able to play left-back? :P
already done :)
Thanks mate am looking forward to the weekend even more now as on sunday i can watch how the two most ignorant teams, liver and chelsea ,fare. They both got completely screwed and the only winners in this are ajax and most definately newcastle.35 mill for a albeit good but injured and unprooven striker? crazy. Oh and btw hate the way torres pledges his love and support to a team then when times get tough he leaves. Just makes you appreciate the Raul's Totti's and Giggs' of the world

I dont blame torres.. raul and giggs actually won stuff at their clubs.. torres never did but oh well.... carroll has potential and thats what the owners want.. plus suarez is a goalscoring machine.. lets hope he does it in prem

Hi LFCMarshall

I dont know whether this has been mentioned, but Connor Thomas from Coventry (17 years old and England under 18) moved to Liverpool on loan till the end of the season with an option to buy him for 1 million plus quite alot of future incentives to come covetnry's way for first team appearances, england call up. So in total could end up being a lucrative deal for Coventry. i dont know if you can somehow work that into the game. Also, Grandison from coventry has moved to Shrewsbury for permanant.

Also, can there be CA & PA changes for Marlon King (who is by far the best outfield player Coventry has got. I'd say he's close to playing like bothroyd at cardiff. Plus, Kieron Westwood is the best keeper outside the premiership, so CA & PA would need adjusting significantly. Let me know what you think

Yea guess you got a point about the winning stuff and all but still after all he said about his love for liverpool? Also Suarez is good **** he could be great but after his actions of the world cup and his limited pace or stature make him not worth 23m.Don't get me wrong i like liver and want them to do well but players like skrtel johnson ,lucas, kyt decent players but not good enough to win the league not calibre you want and now you got carroll too...hope he developes well cause right now he not worth anything near that ammount. oh and thanx about the buget modification must of taken ages thanx

any chance of getting a jan transfer update done today?? really want to get playing a new save but want all the transfers completed

Kai van Hese on loan to FC Dordrecht from ADO Den Haag
Nico Pellatz on loan to Excelsior from ADO Den Haag
Santy Hulst on loan to FC Dordrecht from ADO Den Haag
Leroy Resodihardjo on loan to Almere City from ADO Den Haag
Darko Bodul from Ajax to Nacional Madeira
Timothy van der Meulen from Ajax to Dundee United
Etienne Reijnen from FC Zwolle to AZ Alkmaar
Jonathas from AZ Alkmaar to Brescia
Tyrone Loran from NAC Breda to De Graafschap
Edwin de Graaf on loan to Excelsior from Hibernian
Geert Arend Roorda on loan to Excelsior from SC Heerenveen
Jerson Ribeiro on loan to Fortuna Sittard from Excelsior
Karim Mossaoui on loan to Fortuna Sittard from Exceslior
Marcel Meeuwis on loan to Feyenoord from Borussia Monchengladbach
Soren Larsen on loan to Feyenoord from Toulouse
Resit Schuurman on loan to Go Ahead Eagles from Heracles Almelo
Julian Jenner on loan to NAC Breda from Vitesse Arnhem
Erton Fejzullahu on loan to Randers FC from NEC Nijmegen
Jeanvion Yulu-Matondo RELEASED
Patrick Paauwe VVV Venlo END OF CAREER
Michal Papadopulos from SC Heerenveen to FC Sochi
Wilfried Bony to Vitesse Arnhem from Sparta Praha
Jeroen Drost on loan to FC Zwolle from Vitesse Arnhem
Nacer Barazite on loan to Austria Vienna from Vitesse Arnhem
Wesley de Ruiter from FC Utrecht to FC Den Bosch

Have you changed the pa/ca of some AFC Ajax players such as: Lorenzo Ebecilio, Aras özbiliz, Florian Jozefzoon, Roly Bonevacia, Rodney Sneijder, Ouasum Bouy, Davy Klaassen and Henri Toivomaki (new signing), who are already first team members (most of them)
And the transfers of Luis Suarez, Urby Emanuelson and Darko Bodul?

p.s. can't wait :)

Hey LFCmarshall, i wondered if you were gonna do a new transfer update with torres on chelsea and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back