LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be available for download at 1 second past midnight won't it???? lol..
I am waiting for this before starting a new game- so A.S.A.P would be nice...
it will be released next saturday the 5th feb
im waiting for this aswell before starting a new game

Sporting CP's Liédson joins Corinthians for around €1.5. Can't confirm the fee

Ive done absolutely every transfer up till now , Couldnt be arsed waiting till the 5th of Feb lol Just holding off until the window shuts and get the last few deals done then starting a new save!!!!! YESSS

Not sure whether you're planning on increasing or decreasing Liverpool budget? Owners have showed how much money we are willing to spend, but then, it's probably all gone. Get back to me :)

This will be available for download at 1 second past midnight won't it???? lol..
I am waiting for this before starting a new game- so A.S.A.P would be nice...

Its being released 5th of feb so i make sure all transfers are done... plus gives more time for suggestions

it will be released next saturday the 5th feb
im waiting for this aswell before starting a new game
sorry for wait just makes sense releasing it on a saturday
Sporting CP's Liédson joins Corinthians for around €1.5. Can't confirm the fee
ok mate
Andy Carroll has joined Liverpool
not yet he hasent.. ill do it whne confirmed
done
Ive done absolutely every transfer up till now , Couldnt be arsed waiting till the 5th of Feb lol Just holding off until the window shuts and get the last few deals done then starting a new save!!!!! YESSS
fair play
David Luiz Benfica to Chelsea for 20M € and Matic
will do when confirmed
Hajnal to Stuttgart on loan.
Amauri to Parma on loan.
Gonzalo Bergessio to Catania.
David Luiz to Chelsea. Site is in portuguese:

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=245075
will do
Neil Collins from Leeds to Sheff utd, undisclosed fee, 3 year contract.
done
Not sure whether you're planning on increasing or decreasing Liverpool budget? Owners have showed how much money we are willing to spend, but then, it's probably all gone. Get back to me :)

im keeping it the same... because we enquired about micah richards and wanted ashley young.. them two would be around 40million so it shows even after carroll suarez and adam we still have money

the rescission clause of Sergio Aguero was decreased from 60 to 45€ million

Last edited:
yes about 4 people have said this

Transfer is not complete.. needs to agree personal terms and a medical will do confirmed transfers only

But to be fair you have already transferred Suarez to Liverpool and that deal hasnt been finalised yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back