LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFCMarshall: Is v3 coming out tomorrow? :) Or not :(

nooo... v2 was supposed to coem out today but i released it early cus people were asking loads
I couldn't believe it, this was an amazing result. I was so pleased so I showed a mate but he says its some sort of bug as man utd had more possession and i won 6-0. This is using your update v2.

its a one off result mate nothing fishy about it.. you just got lucky on the day
does this work with other updates?
what you mean? you just need this one
Yu changed all those suggestions in yur Update, or is there comming a new one, where u put all those suggestions ppl asked here?

they've gone into the new update thats coming out and yup ive changed all suggestions.. will be out 2/3 weeks
It's disheartening to see I've replaced Dalglish, and when i try to rope him in with a contract, he's not interested. Can you fix this? like he gets back to being a Coach or a scout? Please :P

trust me ive already tried haha! its impossible same with hamaan at mk dons :P
ill have a look

what about stuart holden from bolton, on the game he aint that good, however in real life, hes one of our best players, and in december was up there with the better players in the prem on stats, surley he deserves an increase?

love this one, the dutch updates takes to long! so i take this one ;) thnx bro

Don't have the newest update so can't be sure if you've done these but, Andy Webster to Hearts, Rory Loy to Carlisle and David Healy's transfer to Rangers is permanent :)

HOW DO U GET THE PATCH TO WORK???? Must u download both LFC marshall's january update (both V1 and V2)???

Mine shows up as php files, i can't seem to be able to extract it, i've tried using Winrar, but all it does is compose the files, and re-extract it to be the same file as it originally was.

I've tried putting it in Editor Data in the FM files under My documents, but it isn't showing the on the database files when I want to start a new game....

Help pls!! :D

what about stuart holden from bolton, on the game he aint that good, however in real life, hes one of our best players, and in december was up there with the better players in the prem on stats, surley he deserves an increase?

he has already had an increase

How much cash have Rangers got?

dno mate without looking.. its not much..
love this one, the dutch updates takes to long! so i take this one ;) thnx bro

no worries
can you pm me who you changed ca/pa wise on the manchester united team

i couldnt tell you.. its most of the team just like most peopelin the prem league ive been doin it over 5 months so i dno
Don't have the newest update so can't be sure if you've done these but, Andy Webster to Hearts, Rory Loy to Carlisle and David Healy's transfer to Rangers is permanent :)

yep will do

HOW DO U GET THE PATCH TO WORK???? Must u download both LFC marshall's january update (both V1 and V2)???

Mine shows up as php files, i can't seem to be able to extract it, i've tried using Winrar, but all it does is compose the files, and re-extract it to be the same file as it originally was.

I've tried putting it in Editor Data in the FM files under My documents, but it isn't showing the on the database files when I want to start a new game....

Help pls!! :D

press download on v2 only ( v1 is included)... right click the file and press extract files.. then slect it too extract to
documents/SI/FM11/Editor data ... once its extracted and in there its done.. the file is usually a DBC one and about 36KB if i remember rightly..
if it dont work your doing somethin wrong somewhere... trust em the amount of little mistakes people do then blame it on the file.. it will work if you follow the instructions

Just so that I get this right....

you're saying that the file when first downloaded is supposed to be a DBC?

The one that I downloaded appears straight away as a .php file, I can't even extract it.

Perhaps if i can get over this hurdle I'd probably be able to make it work.

Patience with me please, this is my first time downloading a non-official patch....

Just so that I get this right....

you're saying that the file when first downloaded is supposed to be a DBC?

The one that I downloaded appears straight away as a .php file, I can't even extract it.

Perhaps if i can get over this hurdle I'd probably be able to make it work.

Patience with me please, this is my first time downloading a non-official patch....

nope when first downloading its a zip file... then when you extract it the file itself is a DBC ... when you extract the zip folder you simply place the file into editor data

i think thats what my problem is.... it it NOT a zip file when I first download it, and I've tried to download it again, still not a zip file... (same result, .php file)

any alternate source for download? any idea as to why this might happen and how to correct it? Thanks!!!

Good Work on v2, just loving all the updated transfers. These are some latest transfer which you could add in v3 (i am not sure if someone has already told you, so i hope you dont mind if i have put some of the transfers again) :)

Mauro German Camoranesi to Lanus from Stuttgart on a free transfer

Gastón Puerari to Chicago Fire from Montevideo Wanderers

Simon Pontdemé to AJ Auxerre from Stade Brestois 29

btw, almunia's ca should be much lower :)

Last edited:
i think thats what my problem is.... it it NOT a zip file when I first download it, and I've tried to download it again, still not a zip file... (same result, .php file)

any alternate source for download? any idea as to why this might happen and how to correct it? Thanks!!!

no idea must be summit with your comp.. gimme yourr email and ill send it ya and then you just save it directly to editor data
Good Work on v2, just loving all the updated transfers. These are some latest transfer which you could add in v3 (i am not sure if someone has already told you, so i hope you dont mind if i have put some of the transfers again) :)

Mauro German Camoranesi to Lanus from Stuttgart on a free transfer
Gastón Puerari to Chicago Fire from Montevideo Wanderers

Simon Pontdemé to AJ Auxerre from Stade Brestois 29

btw, almunia's ca should be much lower :)

yep done :)

i;ve sent u a private message regarding my email...

please send it as soon as you can... can't wait to play it!!

Thanks!!!

LFC you still doing CA/PA changes?

if so Tiote increase been in incredible form this year :)

Jermaine Johnson's stats need upping a lot as he is much better IRL than on fm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back