LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scezeny (sp) of Arsenal GK should have a little increase of CA/PA, not great in second half toda but he has been class for arsenal this year :)

Only just noticed this because I thought I'd start a new game with Dundee, purely for the challenge of -25 and having to use what you have got. But I noticed a player called - Timothy van der Meulen - had signed for the club. This is a mistake, he joined Dundee United, not Dundee. Easy mistake to make though. :D

So, up to you if you want to correct this transfer;

Timothy van der Meulen - Dundee United

Also a few others happened in Scotland after your update (can't say whether these two joined as coaches though because they were player/manager at their respective clubs, but as far as I can see are simply players at their new club);

Stephen Crawford - joined Cowdenbeath
Lee Makel - joined Cowdenbeath

r u gonna realease the final version today?

no v2 was scheduled for today for i released it early due to people wanting it.. v3 wont be released until another 2 weeks at least
Scezeny (sp) of Arsenal GK should have a little increase of CA/PA, not great in second half toda but he has been class for arsenal this year :)
yep done
Only just noticed this because I thought I'd start a new game with Dundee, purely for the challenge of -25 and having to use what you have got. But I noticed a player called - Timothy van der Meulen - had signed for the club. This is a mistake, he joined Dundee United, not Dundee. Easy mistake to make though. :D

So, up to you if you want to correct this transfer;

Timothy van der Meulen - Dundee United

Also a few others happened in Scotland after your update (can't say whether these two joined as coaches though because they were player/manager at their respective clubs, but as far as I can see are simply players at their new club);

Stephen Crawford - joined Cowdenbeath
Lee Makel - joined Cowdenbeath

alright mate will do.. sorry bout the mistake 2nd time it happened now haha :P

Saha has been in qualty form last games you should increase CA

i think you should increase James Rodriguez CA ,

He's doing great at FC Porto , Already in first team , really promissing kid

Saha has scored 8 in the last five games, quite a consistent run if i do say :)
Also I dunno if you have already done this but Alex Chamberlain needs his stats improving, they are very poor on FM ive found compared to real life and also adel taarabt :)

Last edited:
I think Malaga should have a sugar daddy. Abdullah Al-Thani is the ruler of Qatar and has an estimated wealth of over £2 billion. Very similar to Man.City.

hello mate, brilliant update firstly. secondly, I am trying to use this but also have the real fixtures data but the game only allows one file from England, is there any way of getting both files to work?

Saha has scored 8 in the last five games, quite a consistent run if i do say :)
Also I dunno if you have already done this but Alex Chamberlain needs his stats improving, they are very poor on FM ive found compared to real life and also adel taarabt :)
already done
I think Malaga should have a sugar daddy. Abdullah Al-Thani is the ruler of Qatar and has an estimated wealth of over £2 billion. Very similar to Man.City.
yep done
hello mate, brilliant update firstly. secondly, I am trying to use this but also have the real fixtures data but the game only allows one file from England, is there any way of getting both files to work?
nope sorry you have to choose you cant have two updates together

how comes you cant use two updates? im using yours and one other update and they both work fine. how would you know if they didnt work? also if you increase someone ca how long does it take for there stats to increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back