LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yea it done now... tbh he reserve and goin out the club and when torres, carroll, suarez deals going on tbh doesnt really make the news :P

Not good enough for the first team but he's been fantastic in his 2 games at Hibs (although that's not saying much with the state we're in).

Can I open your framework on the fm editor and add more things to it because just little things are bugging me? Cheers.

Not good enough for the first team but he's been fantastic in his 2 games at Hibs (although that's not saying much with the state we're in).

Can I open your framework on the fm editor and add more things to it because just little things are bugging me? Cheers.

yea mate you can open it yourself and make the chnages.. just what are the changes so i can make them myself aswell :)

yea mate you can open it yourself and make the chnages.. just what are the changes so i can make them myself aswell :)

Just lots of little ones regarding player positions being wrong and the stadium capacity from 17500 to 20250 ^^) also the kits are wrong..

Would be amazing if the editor let you create your own team to start from the non-leagues.

Just lots of little ones regarding player positions being wrong and the stadium capacity from 17500 to 20250 ^^) also the kits are wrong..

Would be amazing if the editor let you create your own team to start from the non-leagues.

the stadium is 20,250 capacity mate but thats fukll capacity and hibernian will nto fill out there stadium every single week. also kits are not my fault you need yo download the latest kits i cant do that for ya

the stadium is 20,250 capacity mate but thats fukll capacity and hibernian will nto fill out there stadium every single week. also kits are not my fault you need yo download the latest kits i cant do that for ya

I mean the in-match 3D kits, and oh mine had 17500 :S Cheers for the updates.

oh right i dont do the colours to the kits way too much work to change them when you can just download them

BTW, how the **** do I open the file? It says it's a .dbc and none of the file extractors I've tried on the mac seem to be able to extract it. Any ideas?

BTW, how the **** do I open the file? It says it's a .dbc and none of the file extractors I've tried on the mac seem to be able to extract it. Any ideas?

If you can see its adbc file you have already extracted it and you just place it in editor data... extract the zip file and place in editor data it dont matter weather it xml or dbc

If you can see its adbc file you have already extracted it and you just place it in editor data... extract the zip file and place in editor data it dont matter weather it xml or dbc

well i've tried but it doesn't exist according to fm editor :S It's in the right folder tae.

you could just cut and paste it into the other folder if there is no .zip or .rar file, just dbc

Awh ffs. oO)

I placed it in the Editor 2011 folder next to tthe SI one instead of the editor data folder inside the SI folder. Sorted now mate, cheers for the help.

GGTTH!

I couldn't believe it, this was an amazing result. I was so pleased so I showed a mate but he says its some sort of bug as man utd had more possession and i won 6-0. This is using your update v2.

Yu changed all those suggestions in yur Update, or is there comming a new one, where u put all those suggestions ppl asked here?

It's disheartening to see I've replaced Dalglish, and when i try to rope him in with a contract, he's not interested. Can you fix this? like he gets back to being a Coach or a scout? Please :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back