LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
has nasri been updated, he has been far are best player and his stats dont seem to be better, same with wilshere, djorou should have a slight increase and squaillachi a slight decrease, i also thin fabianski should have a slight increase as in the game he is championship standard and in real life he has been in great form until his injury, no difference between joe hart and him were blunders and decision making are considered.

also seamus coleman needs a decrease aswell as charlie adam

has nasri been updated, he has been far are best player and his stats dont seem to be better, same with wilshere, djorou should have a slight increase and squaillachi a slight decrease, i also thin fabianski should have a slight increase as in the game he is championship standard and in real life he has been in great form until his injury, no difference between joe hart and him were blunders and decision making are considered.

also seamus coleman needs a decrease aswell as charlie adam

Nasri been update loads same with wilshere.. djourou been increased a little bit.. and fabianski is mid 130's CA... i dont rate any of the arsenal keepers... tbh joe hart would win in every department if you are comparing... coleman and adam have been decreased although coleman was only 141 ca

so-much-win.jpg

Im gonna download this! My suggestions :
- Matija Nastasic, 17 yo CB from Fiorentina. Highly rated in RL, not so much in FM. Maybe PA boost ?
- Vujadin Savic, same as Matija, young ( 20 y i think), very promising IRL, **** on FM.

gday, not sure if you update the australian a league at all, but if you could Matthew Leckie may need a slight bump in potential and a couple of stats, lightning pace, strong on the ball, great dribbler, good finisher and is moving to borussia moenchengladbach at contracts end so if that could be looked at that would be great

cheers mate love your work best update around

so-much-win.jpg

Im gonna download this! My suggestions :
- Matija Nastasic, 17 yo CB from Fiorentina. Highly rated in RL, not so much in FM. Maybe PA boost ?
- Vujadin Savic, same as Matija, young ( 20 y i think), very promising IRL, **** on FM.

ok mate will increase PA
gday, not sure if you update the australian a league at all, but if you could Matthew Leckie may need a slight bump in potential and a couple of stats, lightning pace, strong on the ball, great dribbler, good finisher and is moving to borussia moenchengladbach at contracts end so if that could be looked at that would be great

cheers mate love your work best update around

yep will do
Marshall i have a few Requests

Sandro From Spurs CA and PA deserve a Good Boost
And His posistion needs to be CDM/CM

yep will do

Stephen Hughes. Norwich to MK Dons loan.
Riise from Fulham to Sheff United along with Vokes from Wolves on loan
Bruma on loan to Leicester

Stephen Hughes. Norwich to MK Dons loan.
Riise from Fulham to Sheff United along with Vokes from Wolves on loan
Bruma on loan to Leicester
done
someone might have mentioned already. Ronaldo has retired. man utd dhl sponsorship. shefti cucci [ probably not spelt like that] @ newcastle.

Just has a good career going on v2 with some great computer generated players coming through youth ranks. that has now been scrapped in preperation for v3. roll on saturday. prediction for arsenal v barcelona. 3-2.

done all.. not doing sponsor..

and
Arsenal 1-1 Barcelona
2nd Leg
Barcelona 3-1 Arsenal

not sure if youve changed it or not but milan mandaric of sheff wed (chairman) has a contract :P dunno if he actually does or if you changed it :P i dont really wanna look through all 64 pages ;)

not sure if youve changed it or not but milan mandaric of sheff wed (chairman) has a contract :P dunno if he actually does or if you changed it :P i dont really wanna look through all 64 pages ;)

well you should look through 64 pages! ;)

haha yea i done it
luchiano becchio CA and PA should definately go up!!
done
how are you going to release this? Via a new thread or through this thread?

P.S. Great work :)

via the transfer updates section like every update thats released on the site mate

well you should look through 64 pages! ;)

haha yea i done it

done

via the transfer updates section like every update thats released on the site mate

nice one :) tbh this is one brilliant database i take my hat off to you :) there will be very little point in si releasing 11.3 when you have a great transfer update right here :D

nice one :) tbh this is one brilliant database i take my hat off to you :) there will be very little point in si releasing 11.3 when you have a great transfer update right here :D

haha thanks mate... some peopel dont give it a chance cus it ses CA/PA changes and they think they are gunna be unrealistic! i mean you gota t least try it out :P

I think Vicente Guaita should have CA/PA boost :P he's playing very well in Valencia since Man Utd-Valencia game :)
ok mate
Leon Best CA Boost? 8 Appearances 5 Goals this season.
already done mate.. just slighty
pedro from barca...massively underrated..
done
Alexis Sanchez CA and PA
done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back