LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall, just a question...

How is Ryo Miyaichi? what are his CA/PA?

As far as I've seen via videos and one match lateley with Feyenoord, he look to be a **** dribbler, great speed. I read he was just 0.30 sec behind walcott at 100m!

I prefer you put him at 17 accelaration, 17 speed, and 14/15 dribbles/technique (to start with).

As for his reputation, I think you should use the same reputation as Bébe at Manchester United. They both are quite unknown atm.

FC Anzhi Makhachkala is club in rusia premier league and they have new billionaire owner ! ^^)
Thye have signed legend roberto carlos! and it looks like they will have a lot of money to spend for new players

Suarez's work rate should go up to 16. Works very hard and its only 13 atm.

Scott Parkers influence should go up to 18/19.

Sagna should have better crossing, hes had loads of assists this year from amazing crosses (maybe 13?)

Gyans work rate an teamwork is too low in my opinion

Just a few I thought of the top of my head.

Ivica Olic Technial attibute boosts, extremely underrated player on the game.

Marshall, just a question...

How is Ryo Miyaichi? what are his CA/PA?

As far as I've seen via videos and one match lateley with Feyenoord, he look to be a **** dribbler, great speed. I read he was just 0.30 sec behind walcott at 100m!

I prefer you put him at 17 accelaration, 17 speed, and 14/15 dribbles/technique (to start with).

As for his reputation, I think you should use the same reputation as Bébe at Manchester United. They both are quite unknown atm.
he is 110 CA and -9 PA his acceleration is 18 and pace 17 and ill up his dribbling :)

FC Anzhi Makhachkala is club in rusia premier league and they have new billionaire owner ! ^^)
Thye have signed legend roberto carlos! and it looks like they will have a lot of money to spend for new players
done
Suarez's work rate should go up to 16. Works very hard and its only 13 atm.

Scott Parkers influence should go up to 18/19.

Sagna should have better crossing, hes had loads of assists this year from amazing crosses (maybe 13?)

Gyans work rate an teamwork is too low in my opinion

Just a few I thought of the top of my head.

ok mate i agree actually :)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Ivica Olic Technial attibute boosts, extremely underrated player on the game.

ok mate

To be honest I dont understand what you mean?

Basically.. on the editor you cannot set future loans like you can transfers... so in other people's database on this site they have set all transfer for jan 1st and all loans also for jan 1st but as perm transfers.. so adebayor will join real madrid permanantley on the 1st jan and will have 6 months on his contract... i dont do that as its unrealistic imo

Basically.. on the editor you cannot set future loans like you can transfers... so in other people's database on this site they have set all transfer for jan 1st and all loans also for jan 1st but as perm transfers.. so adebayor will join real madrid permanantley on the 1st jan and will have 6 months on his contract... i dont do that as its unrealistic imo

Oh ok mate, thanks for explaining it to me :)

Great update mate, Few for Leeds:-

Leeds are only paying 50% of Mcartneys Wages
CA/PA increase for Gradel/Snodgrass/Howson is deserved?
Billy Paynter is no longer injured.
Lichaj from Villa to Leeds on loan

Thanks keep up the great work

What CA/PA did you gave to Raheem Sterling? He made a cracking game today against Southend, scored 5 goals. He seems having an amazing potential.

Great update mate, Few for Leeds:-

Leeds are only paying 50% of Mcartneys Wages
CA/PA increase for Gradel/Snodgrass/Howson is deserved?
Billy Paynter is no longer injured.
Lichaj from Villa to Leeds on loan

Thanks keep up the great work

done

What CA/PA did you gave to Raheem Sterling? He made a cracking game today against Southend, scored 5 goals. He seems having an amazing potential.

i think.. he is around 70-80 CA but has -9 potential mate

I'd give John Flanagan (Liverpool) an increase in his CA and PA. Really underrated on FM. Jack Robinsons throw ins should be increased too. Maybe Jason Bantons flair too.

You have missed lots of hibs ones

hibs ins
martin scott 80k ross county
matt thornhill free nottingham forest
richie towell loan celtic
victor palsson free liverpool
jakub divis loan ?
Akpo sodje free charlton

hibs outs
marouane zemmama 250k middlesboro
sol bamba 250k leicester

Status