LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kévin Gameiro CA/PA should be increased since the way he has played in this season for lorient (12 goals) same with Moussa Sow, 16 goals this season, his CA should be increased too especially his finishing, composure and etc.

some transfers-

David Edgar to Burnley from Newcastle on loan

Charlie Davies to D.C. United from FC Sochaux on Loan

***** Caballero to Malaga from Elche

Kévin Gameiro CA/PA should be increased since the way he has played in this season for lorient (12 goals) same with Moussa Sow, 16 goals this season, his CA should be increased too especially his finishing, composure and etc.

some transfers-

David Edgar? He moved TO Burnley in 2009, he's just gone back to Burnley after being on loan at Swansea

Nice...you need some competition...maybe this summer if I have the time I'll do a database too :P
haha wish you the best of luck if you doo :D

some transfers-

done.. edgar just gone back to burnley as he was on loan at swansea but couldnt get clearence
David Edgar? He moved TO Burnley in 2009, he's just gone back to Burnley after being on loan at Swansea
yeppp :)
what did you change Oxlade chamberlain to?
CA - 107
PA - -9
I think Jack wilshere should be of -10 PA. See how well he played against barca and the whole of this season.

he already is :)

LFC is your update out today? if yes what time cheers

I think its tomorrow when it comes out? oO) BTW:

Gaby Mudingayi - is his tackle attribute high? if not, increase it as he always have the most tackles in Serie A.

EDIT: Just checked, sorry Mudingayi already has a 20 for tackling. >.<

Hernanes (lazio) is top class, should definatley have a higher CA since he is one of the best signings in Serie A this season.

Have you moved David Elm from Fulham to Elfsborg?

mario gotze from borussia dortmund highly rated player linked with manchester united in the papers

neven subotic good highly rated player centre back from dortmund aswell

narazaki who recently just moved to stuttgart good player from japanese football

oscar cardozo clinical striker from benfica

ander from real zaragoza good young player from spain

hernanes, zarate, muslera and radu from lazio good players doing well for there clubs

mario gotze from borussia dortmund highly rated player linked with manchester united in the papers

neven subotic good highly rated player centre back from dortmund aswell

narazaki who recently just moved to stuttgart good player from japanese football

oscar cardozo clinical striker from benfica

ander from real zaragoza good young player from spain

hernanes, zarate, muslera and radu from lazio good players doing well for there clubs

all done apart from the japanese dude as he wont be on the game im guessing

Did you CA increase Rafael, Nani and Anderson?

Also Some of the Leicester CIty players have been excellent this season namely Andy King and Vassell.
Is the Yak on a season long loan? And also maybe Leicester should have a slight reputation increase if they are able to attract the likes of Yakubu.

Last edited:
Did you CA increase Rafael, Nani and Anderson?

Also Some of the Leicester CIty players have been excellent this season namely Andy King and Vassell.
Is the Yak on a season long loan? And also maybe Leicester should have a slight reputation increase if they are able to attract the likes of Yakubu.

Why increase their CA's?! In Nani and Rafael's case maybe. But no way on earth Anderson.

Any increase in PA or CA on Nagatomo, the newly loaned Inter LB? He is really impressive thus far (for Cesena, Inter and Japan).

And what about Nuri Sahin? He is absolutely cracking this season for Dortmund. He is always good but not world class on my saves although he has alot of potential to IRL.

ok cheers mate

stefan kiessling from leverkusen regular scoring in bundesliga

marko marin from werder bremen

casmeiro from sao paulo highly regarded player

luc castaignos from feyenoord suppose to be joining inter milan i think another good young player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back